The Bestfriend

Behind the Spotlight

 

 

 

“Hi Madeline, Where is Chaerin?” Dara asked when she arrived Chaerin’s house.

“Good Morning Miss Dara. Miss Chaerin.. She’s in the library, she told me to tell everyone who looking for her that she is busy” Madeline greeted Dara but looked all anxious when she talked about Chaerin.

“Why are you looked so worried about her? She loves reading so..”

“But reading Princess Diana’s biography all evening is not called busy, It’s denial.. As far as I have known” She said.

Dara started to get worry. Chaerin always read much books whenever she felt sad or anxios or nervous to covered her true feelings. She must be in a deep thinking.

“I will go to talk with her” Dara said and went to the second floor to found Chaerin.

When she reached the library she realized that it wasn’t locked.  She opened the door and found Chaerin didn’t read at all. She just stared at the music box which was opened and the sound of the music box can be heard.

“Chae?”

Chaerin turned her head and looked Dara with saddened eyes.

“Chae what’s wrong?” Dara came and sat beside her.

“What do you want?” Chaerin said then played with the music box.

“I thought you need someone to shared your story with, so I came..” Dara said.

“I don’t need anyone. You can leave”

“Chaerin, please forget about the past. What should I do to make you forgive me? I will do anything to make you forgive me..” Dara touched Chaerin’s hand. But surprisingly, Chaerin didn’t refused, she just stared at Dara’s hand and didn’t do anything.

“Why you leave me?” Chaerin said. Dara looked down to her shoes.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you had to leave?” Chaerin continued. Dara felt her eyes teary. She felt really sorry for Chae.

“We were bestfriend,Dara… Whatever you did, I will forgave you, just told me what you have done and beg for my apologized. Of course I will mad at you or even bad mouthing you but.. you know I will forgive you.. I cant stand mad at you for long time, but… you left me Dara. In my toughest time. When Seunghyun acted weird, I have no one beside me.. When I had my first runaway, my bestfriend didn’t there for supported me. It hurts, Dara!” Chaerin looked at Dara.

“I’m sorry..”

Chaerin stood up and then looked for something in the bookcase.

“I always wrote you letter since you changed your number and never told me your newest number and I know you wont checked your e-mail. Whenever I finished the letter, whenever I’m about to send it, I.. I couldn’t.. I’m afraid that you were really abandoned me, so I never send it” Chaerin gave me the letter.

Dara took the letter but didn’t opened the letter but hug Chaerin tightly with her eyes full of tears.

“I’m sorry Chaerin.. I’m sorry.. I was stupid! I shouldn’t do it! I should beg for you forgiveness than left the town. Running from the reality. I did it because I couldn’t believe that I was did unforgivable yet unacceptable things, chae I was scared you wouldn’t want to see me ever again” Dara cried.

“but eventually, you are the one who didn’t wanted to see me again!!”

“You should send me the letter so..”

“So what? So you will came back? Will you came back if I send it? No!”

Dara sobbed. She really regretted what she have done.

“I love you CL… I’m sorry…” Dara said.

Chaerin hugged Dara. “I love you too D..”

“Why are we crying..” Chaerin said and wiped her own tears “My mascara , Thanks I used the waterproof one” Chaerin continued.

Dara chuckled and wiped her own tears.

“Let’s go to spa, I really need it!” Chaerin  dragged Dara out from the library.

 

Yeah, I guess there’s what friends are for, right?

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Yeah, after I broke up with Chaerin.. I felt.. I don’t know.. maybe because I was with Chaerin for years I just missed her..” Seunghyun said while running in the treadmill.

“Miss who?” Jiyong  -who was running beside him- asked.

“Chaerin..”

“Why?”

“Yeah.. I felt so terrible. We don’t have to broke up, we can talk about it and.. we.. might be could work it out..” Seunghyun said.

“You don’t miss her” Jiyong said.

“Why?”

“You are broke up. So move on!” Jiyong stopped to run.

“Wait..wait.. Who are you? You are the one who said I should went to the next level with Chae” Seunghyun frowned.

“But.. you were break up, dude, there were so many other girls out there. Choose one and let Chaerin go. I’ll go shower” Jiyong said.

Seunghyun sighed. ‘Yeah.. I should let her go. I hurt her and she deserve to be happy’ He thought.

 

.

.

.

 

“Taeyang-nim  be ready in five minutes!” One of the crew said to Youngbae. Taeyang is Youngbae’s stage name.

“Yeah I will” He replied while fixed his Alexander McQueen coat. He took a deep breath and a glanced to a picture of his mom and sister on the table. Both of them are Youngbae’s most important person.

“Mom.. Bommie-noona.. I miss you..” He whispered.

“Taeyang, Are you ready?”

“Neh..”

 

.

.

.

 

“So.. Tell me how’s Las Vegas? Is there any cute boys there?”  Chaerin asked while cutting her Tenderloin steak.

“Miss Lee Chaerin, I went to Miami not Vegas, but there were plenty guys I have met, a cute bartender, a y lifeguard, a cute DJ.. and..”

“Ah come on, you never change..” Chaerin shook her head.

“This is me.. by the way” Dara grinned. Nope. She isn’t that y…… well she is.

“Dara you need a ‘boyfriend’ not a ‘fling’ you were old already” Chaerin said.

“I will end up in an arranged marriage.  I have no time for boyfriend. I won’t miss a lot of my teenage time”

“Well you are no longer a teenager, Miss Dara Hilton”

“Yeah but…” Dara’s eyes opened wider when she saw a figure of a man  standing in front of her. Chaerin couldn’t saw the man because her back facing the man, but after she saw Dara’s expression, she knew that was someone behind her. Chaerin turned her back and..

“Good evening, Chaerin..” Jiyong smiled.

Chaerin shook her head. “It was. Until I saw you” She said sarcastically.

“Would you mind if I join you, and ah, I forgot to greet you, Sister” Jiyong smiled at Dara.

Dara smiled faintly.

“We already finish, enjoy your dinner by your own” Chaerin stood up.

“Ah come on.. You can’t be so cruel left your friend eat alone..” Jiyong pouted.  “By the way you have to pay, you left a scare on my back that night when we blupppp” Jiyong sentence was cut after Chaerin covered his mouth with her palms.

“I wil talk to him for seconds” Chaerin dragged Jiyong.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WILL TELL EVERYONE!” Chaerin yelled at him.

“Ssst.. you will if you kept talking in that tone”

“Ji.. I was promised my self to forgot that night and live my life. And IT’S CLEAR!”

“ Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear which I have been replaying over and over” Jiyong said then bit his lip

 “ Well erase the tape!” Chaerin snapped.

“Please, you forgot who are you talking to right now”

“So do you. I am as undefeatable as you” Chaerin crossed her arms.

“That’s why we are inevitable, Chaerin..”

“You are heinous!” Chaerin shook her head  then back to the restaurant.

 

Jiyong stared at her back when she left him. He smirked.

“This is gonna be exciting…”

 

 

 

a/n : Hi I'm back!! Comments subcribes gonna be the key for the next chapter.. see ya!