I'll Try

EXO Drabbles / Oneshots Collection

{two)


I'm just a fellow average girl -- what the need to be more perfect with no reason?

I came to Korea when i was 12 years old. I came from China after living there because of my dad's work -- and some other family issues too. I am a Korean, but when I came back from China, people thought I was Chinese and started to hate on me, saying i should be hated -- apparently don't know why.

And I tried to live on.

I told my parents that I wanted to move, but they said 'No, There will be too much too handle' and I honestly think that was a stupid reason.

I had to, I was forced to.

I never really think to do much actually. I just had to live on with it and doesn't change who I am. At times, i get jealous because of those Queenkas that got those friends and attention -- at times, I wanted to feel how to be them but then I remember those lines my mom used to tell me "Why don't you be like her?" "Why don't you be brave as him?" "Why can't you take up your courage?" "Why are you such a  coward?" And by then I realize, I liked to be myself and not somebody else.

I always had my eyes on a certain guy that always seat next to the window whenever I had a library. He would have a his attention half to his book and --sadly-- half to the crowd of pretty girls that usually seat infront of my classmates table, the particular girl that stands out the most, the girl who seat right in front of my face, though he can't see her face, he always smile whenever he heard her laugh, and once, I caught the girl turning around and giving a smile to that guy and once, i even saw them... well, being really close and I decided, this mere interest should be taken lightly and I shall not interupted.

It was so shocking when one day, him and his family went to my house and my parents were all being friendly with them and they said they have been a great friend since before they parted ways. I had a great, rude shock that left my mouth hanging --shamelessly-- and my jaw dropped to the floor, and what toturing is that they will be having dinner here which meant a long full day with them... him.

When my parents introduced me to him, I tried to act natural and show that I don't recognize him completely {which somehow true} and apparently act as if I wasn't look so shocked a minute ago and had shared a kinda eye-contact a lot at school library.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hyun"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun"

"Great damn Nice to meet you"

and maybe because of this, I might tried to be perfect for once and tried to get closer to him because after all, I might have a great deal of chance here.

Sorry pretty girl, but I'll try to get him too. Wait, are you even his girlfriend?

Because that girl came right 15 minutes after they came saying

"I'm Byun Baekhee, Baekhyun's sister. Sorry for being late!"

omfg.