Happiness

EXO Drabbles / Oneshots Collection

{one}


It's just a simple crush. a simple one that can't ever be true. never

She's her elder sister. both, they have the beauty, but it never seem that he ever look at her, because she's just a mere child to him. the is 2. She's 14, he's 16, while the elder sister is 17. Such a hard fight.

Hana is her name. and once, Hana vowed -- vowed for her elder sister's happiness, even if she has to lose what she meant to fight for.

Byul is her elder sister's name. it meant star, and she is one. She glowed the brightest with her never-giving-up smile. no matter how much she suffers, she still believe that miracle will happen to cure her disease. Hana respected her, and she wished she had some confidence like her, and at times, she wished she has that disease instead of her.

His name is Jongin. he is known for his look and gentleness at school. he was a total popular -- and he was so kind that he doesn't even care about the disease byul has and kept on loving her, no matter what. he was the ideal type of byul -- once Byul said. and at that time, Hana has a little crush that's slowly turned into a love but was shattered right after because she has to make her sister happy. She promised.

Though, there's another he.

His name is Chanyeol, just a 17 year old boy. he's jongin's own friend -- bestfriend to be exact, and sadly, he is byul's love. he though never thought and like Hana, he has to give her up for Jongin who had done a great deal of things for him, and he had too -- like byul -- promised jongin to pay back, and this might be the chance too.

Chanyeol and Hana never knew each other. but they had the same heart and pain. each day, looking at their own crush interacting make their heart clenched in heartbrokeness and tears attempted to run down their face non-stop. and yet, they keep fighting.

Jongin and Byul, they knew all of these characters who suffered. Yet, they are both to dumb to realize what they had done to those precious characters. they had nothing known of what happened. their stupidity takes a great disadvantage for them. But they are both kind and infact, they both need the happiness that Chanyeol and Hana had promised.

But who do you think deserve the most happiness?

Byul who has a disease?

Jongin who had help chanyeol a lot?

Chanyeol and Byul who had to pay and lose their happiness because of a simple promise?