Once and Now

EXO Drabbles / Oneshots Collection

Once I was that person.

Snuggled up to my own bed and distancing myself away from the realities -- those hurtful realities.

Once I was that person.

The person who is a total coward with zero percent experience of adventures and lifes -- that person who can only backs away.

Once I was that person.

Tears tricking down my face everything with eyes becoming puffy and red with soft whines and complains -- I was useless.

 

Now -- I'm still myself.

 

I had turn 18 by now. Grown up and matured, yet I was still the me, the me years ago, the me that everyone thinks had no future, the me that wasn't appreciated, the me that had cowered away and seek a protection, the me who couldn't do anything by my own.

 

I wished for someone -- and I give up.

 

I had known the better. I knew that no one would ever be there for me, no one will because I am me -- just me. So unperfect with flaws here and there and personality that no one could stand. I was me and I was never been proud of myself, not ever in my life. I tried to be brave -- and I was glad that I slowly could, though it meant that I had to lose someone important and parting ways with those who I loved. Being cold and emotionless. Those who aren't me

 

Ding Dong

 

The bell rang and I could have got into a great shock if I was really lost on my thoughts. Slowly as ever, I walked up to the door of my appartement that I shared with a friend of mine -- who's nowhere in sight and area probably dating away with her so-called boyfriend -- and opened it revealing a blonde, young looking boy whose seem to be great younger than me yet was taller. Though I'm not the type who doesn't admit compliments, I could say that he was very good-looking with those baby-faced yet manly figure damn.

I shook myself as I found myself lingering away with my useless imaginations and putting on my best normal face, I asked;

"Yes? May I help you? If you're looking for someone whose an idiot called Hayi, she's not here." not even giving him a chance to talk and asked, slowly closing the door like real slow because damn, he has that face that could make any girls fall to their kne-

"Wait!" His loud voice shocken me as a desperate look was plastered in his face. He mumbled some words that I kinda could recognize as Chinese and start searching something in his blue bag that he had brought with him.

Though he was extremely slow, and my patience could have worn out, It was fun to see the baby-faced man being nervous and panicking over I-don't-know-what and oh that moment I wanted to melt into puddle when he found what he had searching and those charming smile creep to his beautiful face and with that he face me and his smile got brighter.

"Here! Uh...you're Kim JoA right? I'm Luhan by the way. Uh.. Your family is a great friend of mine and had told me to find you and give this envelope to you while delivering message from them. They would like it if you could attend mine and your parent's family dinner tomorrow at 7 PM at your house! Oh, they also request me to pick you up tomorrow! So I hope you could come!"

And at that time, damn the way her name flew from his mouth was fabulously beautiful and Luhan, the name she would never forget.

Though she always hated those family-with-family dinner she didn't expect herself to took the envelope and smile to him;

"Okay"