I Wanna See Your Zebra, Bra, Bra

Good Fight

You can never win with women [Lose-Lose Situation -Brian McFadden]

 

"So, which one is better? Fuschia or this hot mocca brownish?" Seohyun pointed to a brightly colorful bra in her hand and another one directly on top of her shirt. She moves to the left and to the right, and....strike a pose in front of mirror. As if it would help her to choose which bra will be brought home. Seohyun leaned forward her shoulder -like y model Popular. y? Or not? Damn, she didn't think to choose bra will be hard as math test.

"Dahliiing, u know I'm not really into fashion in here." Said Nicole who had been standing beside Seohyun for a looong time. "I don't want to choose, because both of them are same in my eyes."

Altough they're both woman, Nicole is not so easy by sale as her friend, Seohyun.

"So, what if I buy both of them?

"NO!! Just buy one!"

"But that's the exception, Nic." Seohyun annoyed. "Look at these bras, they're ask me to adopting them"

Nicole shaked her head. "It's better not to wear new bra than not eat in one week...."

"For me it makes no difference" said the deep voice, not too far from where they stood.

Seohyun turned her head and already know who the voice. And after a minute, he comment again "as pretty-pretty girls wearing bras, it much be prattier if they're not wearing----"

Nicole laughing so loud and Seohyun as always action opposite. Seohyun stared at his eyes. "Who ask your opinion, Kris?!"

Kris shrug as he didn't care about cold voice of Seohyun. "I have a generous heart, doll face." he said. "without ur asked, I just give my opinion gladly and graciously."

"No need!!!"

"That's okay, just a simple 'welcome' is enough for me."

" off, Kris. Just stay away from this place. I wonder, how a man like you walking around bra places."

"And there is nothing more pathetic than a girl who thought he could lure a guy with a new bra."

Seohyun quickly closed her chest with both her hand as she realized his eyes stared at the same spot. "You tell him, Nic?"

"Wae? I don't have any business." Nicole said.

"I have waited for you gurls for so long you know, and now I regret to accompany you both."

"Me and Nicole don't feel like you should accompany us, right Nic?"

And right now she's really mad with him. Why he always teasing her? She just tired with all-those-tease-things.

"Just realized, that you are more beautiful if you angry." Kris commented, out of topic.

"WHAAAAT?!!!" Seohyun screamed.

"But still," his eyebrows raised slightly "more beautiful without bra--" after Kris said that, he just turned around and walking leaving them.

"WHAT A JERK!!" she shouted toward Kris back as leaving them. "HEEEH!!"

"Seo..seo calm down. Look! everyone stared at you.." Nicole whispered.

"You heard him right? what he said?!! That's called ual harassment, Nic. ugh I'm so mad at him. Come'on Nic, I really wanna go out from this place."

but.......there's a voice keep calling Seo. "Miss, Miss excuse me--"

Seohyun and Nicole accidently turned their head to Ms.SPG

"emm excuse me Mis," she asked carefully, "will you buy that bra or not?"

Seohyun looked down at the pointed by Ms.SPG. More precisely, to the bra brown. NO, NO according to the Fashionista Seohyun those bra is colored mocca brownish- and it hasn't been removed because of fighting with Kris earlier....

"OMAIGAAAATTT!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeayy first chapter!!!

I'm sorry if I had spelling wrong grammar because english is not my main laguange. So, I'm so so so so sorry guys~^^I
I promise I'll try more hard and study hard again:D

So, what abaout ur opinion guys? I know it's boring, but I promised it'll be more interesting.~~keke

And super THANK YOU for ur opinion about Seohyun BFF and Kris BFF, but I think I just need 1 person. and I choose Nicole. I dunni, I love seeing their interaction toward each other. And I think Nicole really  match to this characters. and how about Kris BFF? he's character will be really different. AHAHA don't be shocked ya guys~~^^

more spoiler, in the next part I will add a bit hottyy scene but it's NOT with Kris??

SO WHO IS HE? areee you curious readerss? keep comment arachi?^^ *popo