Secret Rendezvouz

Good Fight

Show me in your eyes, that you’ll stay with me tonight. [Lost in Love –New Edition]

 

By the way, because of the accident yesterday, she was forced to buy that ‘bra’

She took that ‘bra’ when it’s time to meet him at the usual place. Whereas, Seohyun usually go home first. Put a bag that she used bought, take a bath and change clothes. But she don’t know how long ‘that’ person will be with her later. He always, let say... ‘busy’. And Seohyun didn’t know anything how to stop him.

Where are you now?

Message by him. For Seohyun, he always charming and romantic, but for time waiting, he didn’t dependable. Always asked ‘how-are-is-donig? With-who? And something kind like that’. And here she is. Arrived in Sarinande Hotel.

“Finally arrive!” she said to herself. And after that she reply to his message with “I’m going up. Room 304 right?” and sent.

 

 

And he welcomed her infront of the door, with warmed smile and welcome kiss. He wears blue shirt and slacks Marks and Spencer which very familiar. Seohyun’s chest accidently warmed and said in her mind, he wears those pants that i bought for his birthday last year.

He turn off the tv and suddenly the room become dark than earlier. “I missed you” he said while seater Seohyun in bed. And he starring at her. Ugh if he knows that she really want a damn to kiss him right now.

“You said that you just bought new bra today.”

Seohyun nodded. “the reasons to buy fifty-fifty, between I was ashame and I need it.”

“Haha, the reason always the same...” He gently pinching her nose, and makes Seohyun bitting her lips. She almost screamed because of happy. Like she can read his mind, he leaned a few inches closer than ever before. Close enough to allow Seohyun breathe the masculine scent, cigarettes and sewats that comes out of his body.

And he kissed Seohyun. Bit her under lip slowly, like a mean tease. Seohyun open her mounth a bit, let his tongue in and take control. She moaned. Her  fingers moving slowly tracing the neck and jaw line that y guy. He stopped and crushed her lips and now he let Seohyun to take control.

Her tongue left a trail of wet, from his jaws-which she loves very much, slowly down to the side of his neck to the shoulder. He moaned slowly, to give award to her for very thing he wanterd. While continuing the kiss, he put his hands  into Seohyun shirt and squeezed her gently. The touch from him give a warm and sensual passion flowing through her body. And always makes Seohyun week to ed his shirt.

She bit under her lips again. She always adore those athletic and muscular body. Almost perfect. His skin is white, but not the pale one. She push his body to the bed, and went top of him. Not allowed his hand to take over. While holding both his arms with her own hands, her tongue skimmed the surface of his skin. Kiss his chest and stomach. When her tongue reched the , Seohyun gave a small bite that instantly made he gasped and groaned. But he is happy. Bulge in his pants was clear marks and spencer is indisputable proof.

Seohyun’s hands reached his belt and tried to pull with the impatient motion. “Let’s get ,” she said and were rewarded with a mischievous smile by him.

“Your wish is my command, My Dear......”

 

 

 

An hour passed like a dream.

And now, both fell on the bed, panting breath. His forehead and chest soaked with sweat, while seohyun’s hair is very messy. Seohyun laid her head on his chest, inhaling deeply her favorite scent.

“Can you stay up to breakfast in the morning?”

“We’ve already dissucused through this matter before, Seo—“

“I KNOW!!” Seohyun took a deep breath. “so what time you want to go?”

“Half an hour—but I will take a bath before go.”

“That fast?” her voice still sounds not willing.

“Seo....”

“I just said that fast, Kyu.”

After that, he walked to bathroom, and let Seohyun grappling with her own mind. 15 minutes after, Kyuhyun already dressed up, and tied his tie. “I love you” he said before leaving Seohyun.

“Whateverrrr,” Seohyun said. But her eys were forced closed. She better didn’t see this painful moments. She doesn’t like separation scene. NEVER.

When Seohyun was dressed and stood infront of the mirror, suddenly she hears a ringing tone. Message from inside her purse.

Kyuhyun again.

Baby, could you please search ring? Seemed fall out of my pants before.

Seohyun hurry turn on the lights. Where are the damn ring anyway, she muttered while looking down to the bottom of chairs and tables. While looking around the bottom of bed, she saw something shiny.

Got it. You can take it tomorrow, when luch time.

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun replied:

Thank you. You’re the best, Baby.

He intends reply to message Kyuhyun. But canceled because of the ring. She gazed at the tiny object in her hand. Temped to try the ring on her finger, but.... better not, she muttered. First, she never liked to wear stuff that was nit hers. Second, because of the writing is now being read, in carefully engraved on the inside of the ring.

With love, Victoria & Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 2 is uptudate!!

how was it? that was failed -_- because of I'm still underage kekeke but this year I will became legal~~

so I'm so so so so so sorry if this part is not good

so, the question earlier of "WHO IS HE" was answered right? right it was Kyuhyun~~

I'm sorry again if one of you didn't like Kyuhyun:( but his characters match so well~~

keep comment right readers? and thank you so much for subscribers. I LUV U/ smooch