Be brave

You are attractive

Hoya POV

I don't understand why I feel like this. I know Sunggyu hyung was just joking about Eunji but I can't help my heart from feeling jealous. Aish.. I can't be like this.. I shouldn't be like this.. but I can't help it..

Should I just confess to her? Should I just tell her about my feeling?

But what if she doesn't like me? What if she already has a person she like?

Aish..this is frustating..

"Ya, Hoya, what happen to you?" Eh? Since when Dongwoo came?

"Why? What do you mean?"

"This is not like you at all. You know, suddenly leaving while we're laughing. You never do that unless something we joke about had something to do with you. " Dongwoo sit beside me. He noticed it? 

"Oh, it's not like that. I'm just tired, that's why I leave." I try to cover up. This is not good. I shouldn't let anyone know..

"You're lying." Dongwoo suddenly pointed his finger to me. 

"I know you're lying. I know why you leave. Honestly, it's showed too much today. Those feeling you hide to you own self." I was shocked at his sudden statement. What does that mean? Does that mean he know about my feeling for Eunji?

"What do you mean?" Dongwoo chuckled. 

"Yah, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. It goes from eun to the ji. Oh yeah, it's about Eunji, haha". Mwoh? Did I just heard it wrongly or did he really say Eunji before???

" Haha, see, you look shocked when you hear her name. Aish, you don't have to hide it from me Hoya. I know you have feeling for her." How did he know? Did I make it too obvious?

"How did you know?" 

"Do you remember during promoting Special Girl, I borrowed your cell phone? Well, after I make the call, I was planning to give it back to you but you weren't there. Suddenly I thought, it's a rare chance to have your cell phone because you never let us. I remember that you always have your phone with you, and how you always looking for something on your phone. So...I open your inbox, and there's Eunji message. I didn't suspect anything yet, but when I open your draft, I saw your un-send message for her. Your confession message. I open your gallery image, and I saw her picture. I'm certain that you love her at that moment." He what?! He opens my message?! I knocked his head.

'Yah! Why did you open my message?!" It's embarrassing. How could he read my confession message for Eunji?

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to but you made me curious,kekeke" Aish, he really deserved a smacked. 

"I won't let you touch my phone anymore. Aish, this is embarrassing!" Dongwoo laugh.

"I'm sorry, won't do that anymore,hehe. Anyway, why didn't you send those messages to her?"

"Molla..I don't have courage to send it". Maybe it's better to just tell him everything, he already knows anyway.

"Yah, don't be coward, just tell her you like her." This man really talkative.

"Aish, it's easy for you to say because it's not you who experiencing it. I don't want us to be awkward with each other if she know about my feeling. What if she said she already have someone?"

"You never know if you didn't try. How do you know she doesnt like you? How do you know she have someone? You didn't try, how would you know?" He's right. I'll never know if I never try. but.. maybe I should just keep it to myself..

"I don't know if I should tell her.. I'm scared we'll drift apart if I tell her. Should I just keep it to myself?" Dongwoo knocked my head. Auch!

"Pabo! You should never give up before you try it out. What if she likes you? What if she's waiting for you to say you love her? Have you ever thought about that?" That's right! I always thought about the negative, never thought of the possibility that she like me too.

"But..do you think she like me?"

"You'll never know if you didn't tell her. Take the risk Hoya. You should tell her. " Dongwoo pat me on shoulder.

"Maybe I should.." I should..yeah..I should tell her. I should face my fear.

"That's right. Tell her what you feel about her."

"Thanks Dongwoo. Thanks for convincing me to tell her."

"That's what a friend is for." Dongwoo smile and stand up.

"I should go back to living room. You need your space to think about what you should say to her anyway, hehe." Dongwoo leave me alone in bedroom. Yeah, I should think about what I should  say. Or should I do it now? Call her? Send her a message? Ah..mollayo.......

 

*************************************************************************************************************

Yeah, finally done with chapter 3!! hehe.

Hope you like it, tell me what do you think about it. ^^ 

Thanks for subscribing!! ^^