I like someone

You are attractive

Eunji POV

"Eunji who listens to my worries like the real Siwon". 

Everytime I listen to Hoya song, I can,t help myself from smiling. Especially when I listen to Special Girl. Why? Because I remember his thanks to section in the album. He mention my name, and it means everything to me. Hmm..I wonder, what he's doing right now. Does he think of me like I think of him? Or does he talk on the phone with someone else? Ah..molla..

Namjaga sarang hal tten, kkok hangsang gyote momulmyonso

Eh? HOYA CALL ME?? I was just thinking of him before and now he's calling me?? 

"Hello, Eunji here". Finally I pick up the phone.

"Eunji-ah, sorry for calling you suddenly like this. Are you busy right now?" His voice..ommo..I'm melting..

"Ahniyo.. I was just listening to your song before."

"Really? Which song?"

"Special Girl, it's my favorite song right now.hee"

"I'm glad you like it. Hehe. Actually, I have something to ask you." Why do I feel nervous when I heard his word??

"What is it oppa? You can ask me anything".

"Actually..I have someone I like right now but..I don't know how to confess to her.. How should I confess to a girl I like?" Like a storm, his word almost make my heart stop. He already got someone he like? And now he's asking me how to confess to the girl? Nothing can hurt me more than this.

"Oh..I don't know oppa. Maybe you should just meet her and explain it to her."I try to control my feeling so that he cant sense my disappointment. 

"But, I don't have the courage to confess in front of her. Do you think I can just call her and confess?" Oppa..please stop asking me..

"I think it's okay to confess to her on the phone if you didn't have the courage to confess in front of her oppa."

"Eunji-ah, do you think she'll accept my feeling? I'm worried if I confess to her, we'll become awkward if she doesn't like me." I don't think any girl will reject him.

"Oppa, don't worry. I think she'll accept you. Even if she doesn't accept you, I don't think it'll be awkward because I believe she will still accept you as a friend." This is killing me. Giving advice to the one I love about another girl.

"Do you think so? If it is someone like you, will she accept me?" Someone like me? okay, first, he already have someone he like, and now it's someone like me? 

"I think she'll accept you oppa. Why don't you try telling her first?" Palli, end the conversation oppa, I feel like crying right now. 

"I'm trying right now Eunji" What does he mean by that word?

"What do you mean oppa?"

"I'm trying to confess my feeling right now to the girl I like. I'm talking to her right now.." It cant be true right? He doesn't mean that the girl he like is me right?

"What are you talking about oppa?"

"Eunji-ah..can't you see? I'm confessing my feeling to you right now."

"Oppa.."

"So, what do you think? Do you think  the girl I like would accept me?" I'm speechless right now. Did I heard it right? Me?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

What should Eunji say???

I hope you like it. ^^