I'm Jealous

You are attractive

 

Infinite Dorm

All of the Infinite members are watching television. It’s their free time tonight and they choose to stay at home rather than going out.

“Hyung, it’s almost time for my favourite drama. Palli. Change the channel.” Sungyeol tries to get the remote from Woohyun.

“Aish, I know, I know. I’ll change it” Woohyun change the channel to the drama that Sungyeol want to watch. Honestly, it’s not only Sungyeol want to watch it.

“It’s starting, it’s starting.” See, Sungjong is also excited.

“Ceh, I know actually you’re not interesting in those drama. You’re watching it because of Song Hye Kyo right?” Sunggyu knocked Sungjong head.

“Yah, hyung! It’s hurt. Who said I’m watching it because Song Hye Kyo only. I love the storyline.” Sungjong try to cover up. They laugh at his answer because they know he only trying to hide the truth.

“It’s the truth hyung! Why can’t you believe me?” They laugh again at his answer.

“Sungjong-ah, don’t worry, I want to watch the drama because of Eunji too.” Hoya was surprised at Sunggyu answer. He wonder if it’s his true intention or he just want to comfort Sungjong.

“Uuuu, hyung. I never expected that.haha” Dongwoo teased Sunggyu about his answer.

“Yah! What’s wrong with that? I love seeing her acting, refreshing,kekeke”. Sunggyu defend himself.

“Haha, I really don’t get what does refreshing in your sentence means.” Woohyun laugh at his answer.

“Well, she know how to act, she’s pretty and I believe she have a bubbly personality too. It’s suit her character in the drama.” Sunggyu explaining to his dongsaeng about his answer.

“Kekeke, hyung, you like her?”

“Yah!” Sunggyu knock Dongwoo’s head. All of them find it’s funny except for one person, Hoya.

“But, what are you going to do hyung? Your sweet and beautiful Eunji will received kiss from Kibum hyung, ottoke?” Sungyeol laugh at Myungsoo sudden question. It’s rare to see him teasing his hyung but seems like he’s enjoying teasing him about Eunji.

“Haha, yah, don’t make me look like I love her Myungsoo!” Sunggyu laugh at Myungsoo tease. Hoya who was only listening to their conversation suddenly stand up.

“Where are you going?”

“Bed.” With the answer, he left the living room to his bedroom.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectation. Mianheyo *bow*

Thanks 4 subscribing! ^^

I'll update soon. ^^