I'll keep it as a secret

You are attractive

 

“Unni, look! Come here, palli! “ Hayoung was excited to show Eunji what she saw on TV.

“What? Aish, I’m really sleepy right now. I only got some time to sleep before going to my drama shooting. It’s better be something exciting.” 

“Of course it’s exciting. I want to show you Infinite’s comeback performance on Music Bank” Hayoung couldn’t stop smiling while watching Infinite performance on television. Eunji who just came out from her bedroom sleepy before now wide awake and her focus is only on someone one television. She can feel her heart beat rising on the sight of the man that stole his heart. Hoya..

“Ya! Unni, why are you suddenly looking like that? Haha, don’t tell me you fall in love with them after watching their perfomance?”

“Aish, who said I fall in love with them. I just think they look..you know..interesting? Ahni. Handsome? Er..Attractive?” Eunji stutter. Hayoung laugh at her sudden change in attitude. She was always confident in what she says and she knows what to say every time but this time, she can’t find the right word to describe Infinite. Ahni, to be exact, it’s not Infinite that made her like this, it’s Hoya.    

‘Man in love… Sweet lyrics’ Eunji suddenly smile while listening to the lyrics. She hopes that someday the person who she has a crush on will describe everything that was stated in the lyrics. Hoya…

********************************************************************************

Infinite Dorm

“Hoya! What are you looking at?” Sunggyu suddenly sit beside Hoya. Hoya, who was staring at his phone before, hide his phone behind him.

“Nothing hyung.” Sunggyu know that he hide something on his phone. He was sure that Hoya was staring at his phone smiling before.

“Hmm, that’s weird. I thought I saw you smiling while looking at your phone before.”

“Eh? I didn’t smile while looking at my phone hyung.” Hoya tries to cover up.

“Aish, I’m sure you’re smiling before. Ah, molla. I’m going to sleep first. Night Hoya.” Sunggyu walk to his bedroom leaving Hoya alone at living room.

“Night Hyung.” Hoya took out his cell phone back. He continues what he was doing before. Looking at Eunji message to him.

‘Oppa, I saw your comeback performance. You look attractive, hehe. Good luck on getting no 1. Hwaiting. ^^.’

He keeps re-reading her message since he got it while on their way back home from their comeback stage on Music Bank. He was happy because she saw his performance, and he was happy to the fact that she’s cheering on him. How he wish she was his girl. Eunji…

He still remember how they’ve became close. They used to be neighbour only until one day their group was doing a variety show together. They got to know each other on the variety show. They became more close to each other after they both act in drama Reply 1997.

Reply 1997 was the main reason they are close now. They always share their problem during filming. Sometimes, they will practice their line together. They’ll have some times to chat while practicing too.

She was interesting. Her contagious smile, her laugh, everything about her is attractive. He loves how she know how to behave in front of others, but most of all he loves how she can be honest to herself. She’ll do whatever she feels like doing and she’ll never stop trying to be better than she was before.

He always hope he can confess to her about his feeling but there always something that stop him from telling her about his feeling. He’s afraid that she’ll say she doesn’t like him. He’s afraid she’ll stop being his friend if he tells her about his feeling. That’s why he keeps his feeling to himself. He never tells anyone about his feeling, even doesn’t know about it. He’ll make sure to keep it until he’s ready to confess.

********************************************************************************

Drama Shooting

Eunji was practicing her line when suddenly a message came.

‘Eunji-ah, good luck for your filming! – Hoya’.

She smile while reading the message. ‘How thoughtful, he even remember I have a shooting today’.

Sometimes, she feels like he has some feeling for her, like she had for him. However, she’s afraid if it’s only her imagination. They have been friend for one year and she doesn’t want their friendship end just because of her feeling for him. She doesn’t want him feels awkward with her if he knows about her feeling.

Furthermore, they are idol. She doesn’t want anyone feels hurt because of them. She loves Pink Panda, and she’s also love Inspirit. She’s afraid that their fan will said anything that will hurt him and she’s afraid that he’ll hate her. That’s why she keeps her feeling shut in her heart without anyone knowing about it.

********************************************************************************