Epilogue

Be Mine

 

Epilogue

 

 

-YURI

 

We our now in 4th year grade. Me and Jessica are still together loving and caring eachother.

 

Jessica stayed in korea, her mom left her and live in california with her dad and little sis krystal. Her mom asked my umma to look up and take care of  jesssica, Yes jessica live in our house. But not what your thinking, I know whats in your mind, stop your dirty thinking. Jessica have her own room of course. 

 

Her family and my umma is opened and happy to our relationship. But hell yeah they asked us to finish studying and work hard before doing something funny and start our own family. Of course we cannot start a family yet we are still young. But I promise to marry her and protect her the love of my life Jessica Jung.

 

Yeah, about me? Yes Me?? uhmmn.. Im still a football player, but not just a football rookie anymore but a famous one, After the chaotic championship game our team become famous especially me because I got the MVP award thats why Jessica being a over protective girlfriend to me, because almost boys and girls is chasing and bickering over me,I like it because she always stayed with me and  takecare of me. I can feel her love now. not like the old days. If you asked me what happened to sooyoung, I gave my 1 week lunch to her as a pay for her to catch my jessica, Sooyoung and i be a bestbuddy she try out to the football team and luckily our coach picked her.  

 

***

 

Jessica and I walking on the hallway of our school. My arm on her shoulder while she hug my waist.

we are deeply crazy inlove to each other every second every minute we always showed and make it feel to one another. But sometimes jessica feel jealous for some people who admired me.

 

"seobang-ah, how much do you love me?" she asked me out of the blue with her sweet voice

 

"I love you so much baby, my kiss, my hug, my smile, my care, my life, heart and my love is only for you" I said to her she smiled to me and we continued to walked. I saw one of the 2nd year student walked toward us, she asked me if she can have my authograph so I nicely get a pen and right my signature on the paper and give it to her.

 

"thank you yuri-shi, your really the best, your so handsome and charming. I really like you" the girl squel

I smile to the girl saying thank you and she dash out of our sight, Jessica  pinch my waist hard.

 

"yah seobang-ah are you cheating on me?" jessica pouted and stomped her feet, she always like this when she is jelly.

 

"baby I just gave her my autograph, Im not cheating on you, you are the only one I love" I said and kissed her cheek

 

"but you smiled to her and I saw you draw a heart on your signature, I saw it, you just said that your smile and your heart is only for me..but now??aiiiisssh.. I cant believe it." jessica pouted even more and crossed her arm in her chest

 

"OMO.. my sica baby is jelly, your so cute, she only have a draw heart from me but you baby, you have this" I held her hands and place it in my chest.

 

"you have my real heart who beat only for you baby" I said she yanked her hands off and push me a little.

 

"yah,who told you im jealous??, ive never been jeal........" I kissed her on the lips to stop her from talking.

I parted the kiss and our forehead rested to eachother.

 

"you dont have to be jealous baby, Im only for you cause your only mine, your the love of my life remember?, I love you sica baby" I said and kiss her again.

 

She parted our kiss said " seobang I love you too"

 

I peck on her lips three time " I love you three" I she smirked and peck my lips four times but before she talked i cut her off.

 

"yah your copying me baby, I know you will tell I love you four" I said and chuckled but she shook her head

 

"no im not. the four peck is not I love you four." she said to me and leaned her head our nose touched

 

"then what thats it means?" I asked her staring deeply in her eyes

 

" I (she peck on my lips)

 

 

 

 

LOVE (she peck on my lips again for the 2nd time)

 

 

 

 

 

YOU (she peck on my lips for the 3rd time)

 
 

.......FO.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.FOREVER" (she peck on my lips for the last word)

 

 

 

"awwww.. my sica baby is so cheesy, you always make me feel especial" I said and hug her on the waist I pulled her closer

I smiled before i kissed her lips passionately with all my love and she kiss back with the same feeling.

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

For the readers who asked for the epilogue here is it. I hope you like it.

Thank you for your kind words, *cry*cry*. I really appreciate your comments..

from the bottom of my heart thank you very much. All of you makes me happy.

 

 

-90deegreebow

 

[yulster]