Be Mine [part 1]

Be Mine

 

 

-YURI

 

I was silently sitting on the couch nervously as i waited for my date. Yes I have a date and it's not just a ordinary date.

This is the date I've been waiting for. Tonight I will confess my love.

 

"Yuri" a sweet voice called out. I recognize her because of her sweet voice, she is the love of my life.

Beads of sweat form on my forehead. I wipe it using the back of my palm. i look at her intensly.

 

"uhmmn..h-hi" I greeted her and look straight to her eyes down to her nose cheek and I stop when i saw her perfect curved pink lips. 

I swallowed the lump and began to check her out. She is wearing a black mini dress that fits her body perfectly. Half of her white smooth thighs showed it looks so soft. My thought got cut when i heard her voice.

 

"stop staring and tell how do i look??" she asked me using her oh so sweet voice

 

My heart start to beat faster. I nodded in nervous.

'yeah yy-you look s-stunning, you're very pretty like a goddess" i said shaking. She likes it when someone compliment her.

 

"I dont have enough money to pay for your compliment, so you better telled the truth kwon" she said and chuckled sweetly at the end of her sentence.

 

"Im telling the truth so you better pay me" I said and giggled.

She ily smirked and looked to me. I'm spechless, she so hot. I stood up on my seat but got push by her causing me to sit again.

 

She hover on top of me she hold thigtly on my shoulder and lean her head closer to mine.

 

"I dont have money to pay for your compliment, but I think I can pay you in some other way." she said and brushed her nose to mine. I smile evily she start to my ears down to my neck. My body got froze and all i can do is close my eyes waiting for more. Then.......

 

***

 

"Knocky knocky. y. wakey, wakey" I shifted on my bed irritatedly as I felt someone holding onto my shoulder and shaked it crazily to waked me up.

 

"urrggh" i groan and yanked her hand off me. I frowned cause someone is disturbing my best dream ever, My confession and im about make love to the love of my life got interrupt by intruder. I slowly blinked and opened my eyes. My frowned face fade away as a sweet smiling girl pooped infront of me greeting me a goodmorning.

 

"goodmorning kwon" she greet, I smiled. Yes it's really a good morning seeing a pretty girl waking me up.

She is Jessica jung my best friend and the love of my life. We've been best friend since when we are kids. She just live nextdoor we know each other for about 15 years. Were so close. I've know her to well and hers too, she knows everything about me except for my undying love towards her. Yes i love my bestfriend but i dont have any courage to tell her about what i feel,Im afraid she that she doesnt feel the same way and ignore me after I confess my love. Im a coward when it comes to her. I dont wanna lose her.

 

"yuri-ah, wake up now, were going to be late"

she said and slam her body beside me still lying in my bed. You know jessica is a heavy sleeper, she can sleep any time, any position, any place she is a sleepy head. But if you asked me why she wake up early today its not because about being late in school. She start to wake up early in the morning because of her crush taecyeon. Teacyeon is one of the best football player in our school, he always go to school early because of his daily exercise and practice. Jessica will watch him until classes is'nt started.

 

"yah, it's only 6:00AM jessica, were not going to be late in school it's still early" I said facing her and close my eyes trying to continued my greatest dream.

 

"kyahh!! iww morning breath, go brush your teeth and take a bath" she said and cover her nose she push me off to my bed. I fell on the floor and she laugh her lung out. This girl i think she really loves it when im hurting.

 

"next time please be nice when your waking me" I said with a little hurt voice, I scratch my aching and walk towards the bathroom.

 

"sorry yuri, i'll be waiting for you downstair. Be fast if you dont want to see hell in such a young age" she said and give me a flying kissed then leave my room.

 

***

 

I intentionally prepared for school slowly because i dont want to see jessica drooling to that taecyeon.

 

"7:30AM it's time" i thought and run down the stair.

I'll kissed my umma goodbye as she handed me my lunch box.

"be fast i think sergeant sica will be ON in any minute, becareful." my umma said and tap on my .

 

I smile to my umma and run towards the front door, I opened it and guess what? A frowning jessica infront of me her arms are crossed in her chest and she stomping her right feet many time, i can see smoke in her nose blowing in anger. Yes this is hell, i can feel my heart skip beating and my whole body start to feel numb. I sweat crazily.

" i think sergeant sica is not ON, But HELLSICA." I curse in my thought and cleared my throat i wipe my sweating forehead and beamed her my charming smile nervously.

 

"sorr...."I try to apologize but she cut me off.

 

" I told you to be fast, now go get your off to your house and lets go to school" she said and pull my ear out the house.

 

***

 

My planed was success Taecyeon is already finished for his practice. But hell yeah, still im not that happy because i still can feel  sore in my ear. Yes jessica almost rip my ear out of my head.

 

Finally we arrived at our respective classroom, luckily out teacher ms.shinyoung is absent thats why we have a vacant time.

 

I sighed in relief. I walked toward my seat. Jessica followed behind me. I shake my head slightly. I can sense that jessica is smiling widely behind me because Taecyeon her ultimate crush smiled at her earlier.

 

I sat on my seat and she sat next to me she leaned her head and whisper.

"hey yuri, guess what??" she asked and smiled ear to ear.

 

" I dont wanna guess and  I dont wanna know" I lazily answered her and rested my head on my table.

I know she will start to talk about how crazy she is to that taecyeon.

 

"yah kwon, still i will tell it to you what is it and you didnt have choice but to listen. you know taecyeon oppa smiled at me"Jessica said almost a whisper but her squeal crack my eardrum a hundred times.

 

I told you its all about that jerk football player. I shook my head as jessica keep mumbling about him.

 

"he is so handsome" jessica squeal again

 

"jessica will you stop? He just ing smiled at you, No biggies and please stop squealing my ear hurts to death." I said but actually its my heart whose hurting to death. i love jessica so much. Its like, one compliment of him from her is a million stab in my heart. Thats how hurt i'am it could kill me. yeah i know just like a song lyrics 'too much love will kill you'. but it's really do i swear.

 

"yuri your mad? I thought you like taecyeon oppa for me? you said we look good together" she said with her sad face

 

I nodded my head

 

What the heck. why im nodding?? i do not like that jerk for her. Yes I admit I said that they look good together but i didnt mean it cause if i didnt say that to her im sure i will meet the hell again.

 

"yes, so you would help me to be close to him?please yuwreeeee" she beg with her adorable puppy 

eyes.

 

I nodded again.

 

i nodded again. i know im so ing stupid .But how the hell i could refuse to a begging goddess? how can i say NO to her???? Now i regreted saying those words to her i should meet the hell out of her than help her to be in taecyeon arms. . i cursed in my thought a million times.

 

She start clapping her hands in happiness

" i love you..." she said and hug me

 

wait did she said she love mm-...." my thought got cut when she continued her word.

 

"... cause you my bestfriend" she said and hug me tightly

 

I roll my eyes.My heart torn into pieces and my eyes start to get watery the word '-i-love-you-cause-your-my-bestfriend-' keeps repeating in my head. That is the most hurtfull word i've ever heard in my whole life.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

@ the cafeteria

 

"Jessica, here cheese burger, fries and cola all your favorite just for you. eat up." i said as i place the tray infront of her.

But she is zoning out and didnt answered me, This is all taecyeon fault, he did not answer when jessica confess her love to him. After he gives hope he just leave and ignored jessica in the middle of her confession like nothing happened. That taecyeon he is getting into my nerved.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I accepted and helped Jessica to be close to taecyeon, I've even try to audition to the football team so that jessica will always have a chance to see taecyeon. Luckily Im the one who got chosen. I always go to the practice with jessica, yes she always go with me but not to see me but  to see her taecyeon oppa.

 

They got to know eachother I even introduce them to one another. I dont know what really im thinking? Introducing the love of my life to her crush. Babo yuri right? but thats how i love jessica im willing to sacrifice my feeling for her happiness. They start dating and we barely hangout cause she is too busy with taecyeon. 

 

I always go to school and practice alone because jessica start to be with taecyeon every morning. I go home alone and eat my lunch by myself but sometimes sooyoung one of my friend will accompany me when it come to food. My heart aching, im miserable without her.

 

***

 

Our football team have a game today and its my first time to play. Jessica and I walk together going to the football court.

 

"you nervous?" I got surprised cause she asked me, i smile, thinking she still care for me.

"kinda like that, i might broke one of my arm or leg later" i answered with my charming smile

" me too, im nervous.." ha? she is nervous? I wonder why? so i asked her

"why? you dont have to be nervous, dont worry the mighty kwon will do her best for the game" i said and chuckled

she chuckled too.

"babo that not it, im nervous cause i decided to confess and tell what i feel to taecyeon oppa. You know we're almost 2months dating but still he didnt even confess to me, I think he is shy to tell me so I will go confess to him first." she said

 

I got surprised. It hurts to see and hear the love of your life is deeply inlove to someone else and it not you. I feel my aching heart start to skip beating again. My heart got stab in a million times. I want to cry but i dont want her to see a emotinal and weak kwon yuri so I stayed strong and kept my tears steady. I dont wanna give her any trouble because I love her so much.

 

I swallowed the lump in my throat and straighten myself.

"Really? But girls do not confess, I think you should wait for him" I said maybe she would change her mind.

 

"yes but If i wait for her I might wait forever. My decision is final I will confess to her after the game. win or lose"  she said to me full of courage.

 

I sighed after I heard her decision I walked faster and leave her. I can take it anymore my tears will start to fall any minute so I run towards the comfort room and cried out loud.

 

***

 

After the game, our team won. Jessica run towards Taecyeon shouting his name. She got everyone attention and the crowd silently watch Jessica and taecyeon standing in the middle of the football field. I sighed Its like watching a movie beauty and the jerk is the best tittle, I guess.

 

Jessica hug taecyeon

"oppa I love you" the crowd got shocked for a minute

Taecyeon got surprise too he didnt know how blunt jessica is.

He didnt say anything nor hug jessica back. He just stand there with her lifeless body.

 

The crowd started to cheerep in unison. "SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" . Everyone wants a yes answer but  of course except for me I want a NO answer but my other part want a YES, cause i want her to be happy, I know when taecyeon refuse jessica It will hurt her and it will hurt me too.

 

I watch them carefully, I notice donghae walked passed to them and taecyeon immidiately parted the hug and leaved jessica.

she left jessica in the middle of the court and the worst is in the middle of her confession. I saw jessica cover her face and cry. I clench my fist in anger and run towards her. I hug her really thigt. 

 

"please stop loving that jerk and be... ...and BE MINE" yuri thought

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

This is the part 1, i've decided to make this story into 2 part. I will update the part 2 tomorrow. 

I hope you like this. Please leave a comment. THANK YOU for reading and tune in for my next update. 

 

 

TY :]