Be Mine [part 2] (FINALE)

Be Mine

 

***

 

I look to jessica whose staring at the food i bought for her.

I talked to her again pretending that nothing happened and everything is normal.

 

"sooyeon?" I called her in her korean name. In my surprise she look up at me with her swallowed eyes.

I leaned and wipe her tear in her cheek using my thumb. I can hear her sobbing.

 

"hey dont worry, you dont have to pay for your meal, it's my treat. If you want i can buy you ice cream after we eat" I said to cheer her up, I've even sacrifise my allowance just to make her smile.

 

Im not bringing that hurtful topic to her cause it will just give her more pain. 

She did not answer me. I shake my head side by side.

"talk to me jessica?" I said and soothing her.

 

I saw her redden eyes, she bit her lower lip to prevent her sobbing. But she still cry her lung out.

I run to her side and hugged her.

"please stop this jessica it hurts me seeing you hurting" I cant helped myself. I really want to tell her im here for her that I wont leave her like what that jerk do to her.

 

I can feel her griping on my shirt.She buried her face on my chest still crying. My shirt soaked because of her tears. I soothed her back to calm her down.

 

"yuri it hurt, it really hurt. why taecyeon oppa didnt answer me? he didnt like me? I did everything for him," she asked me and cry even more.

So i guess i should cry too, cause i did everything too just for her to notice my romantic feeling towards her. If the thing is 'doing everything' maybe I should be in top one. Yeah i think I should cry too?? But this is not the right time for me to be weak, I  need to be strong for her, I need to protect and be by her side right now. Yes she needs me, she needs her 'bestfriend'. *ouch....

 

"ssshh... stop crying please, it's not the end of the wolrd yet. Maybe this is not the right time for you or maybe.......

just maybe there is someone out there meant for you and will love you more than you love that jerk, i mean taecyeon oppa. You just need to open your eyes and your heart for that person, he or she??" Or maybe 'Me??' I thought.

 

I tugged her hair at the back of her ear and wipe her tears. I smiled warmly to her.

She smiled at me too, but a weak one.

 

***

 

It's already winter. Jessica and I back to normal and we became more close to each other. I'll help her to forget what happened. I always go to her house every morning to wake her up and to make her happy whenever she is sad. We go to school together and this time we always walked hand in hand. This is like a dream come true for me.

 

A cold breeze passed to us as we walked hand in hand going to the school.

I can feel her froze for a second and i heard her sneezing, she rub her nose using her index finger. I chuckled she so cute when she is cold her nose start to turned red. Yes even the ice princess feels cold in winter.

 

I remove my scarf and wraped it to her neck. I dont care If i froze to death as long the love of my life feel comfy and warm.

I shove my hand on my pocket. I did not notice she move more closer to me and hug my waist from the side.

 

"thanks for the scraf" she said and kissed my cheek. I can feel my blood rush up to my face as I felt her soft pink lips touched my cheek. 

OMG. this is life.. this is life .. yes this is really life!! She kiss and hug me. My heart start to do back flips in happiness.

 

 

***

 

Lunch time

 

Im so happy, after a long time I will get to have lunch with jessica again. I miss her so much. But sometime I caught her still taking a glance to that jerk taecyeon.

 

@ the cafeteria

 

Jessica and I sat together side by side. Ms. Shinyoung one of our teacher walked toward us and talk to jessica.

She asked  jessica to sing the national athem on the opening of  football championship.  

I dont want jessica to meet that taecyeon again.

"ms.shinyoung please excuse me. but I think Jessica cant do......." I said but jessica cut me off she grip on my hand and said 

"I will do it" she look straight to Ms.shinyoung

"but if you really dont like, its okay for me jessica you dont need to force yourself" ms.shinyoung said and I let out a relief sigh to what Ms.Shinyoung said

"No, Seriously I really accept it" Jessica said, I got shocked Ms.shinyoung thanked jessica and leave.

 

"why did you accept? dont tell me you still want to see taecyeon?" I asked her. I try to be calm my anger.

"yuri, you know, he still doesnt answering me. So there is still a chance for me as long as his not saying NO" she said full of courage. I taken a back from what I've heard. she still love that jerk taecyeon. I clench my fist and but still kept my calmness. I dont want to burst out, I dont want to hurt jessica. 

 

"Whatever you say" I said calmly and sip on my cola, but my heart and body is trembling in anger.

 

***

 

Jessica and I walked going to the football field. Because Im a football player I need to go to the practice, and jessica need to go with me and talked to ms.shinyoung about the opening song.

 

As we entered the football field taecyeon walked towards us. He greet Jessica,

"Hi, jessica. Can we talked?" he asked jessica I pull jessica arms trying to signal her to refuse. But she did not look at me and she nodded to taecyeon.

 

"" I cursed as their out of my sight.

 

***

 

After the tiring practice. I can see taecyeon always taking a glance to jessica. I drag jessica and talk to her.

"what did taecyeon told to you?" I asked her

"he asked me to be her girlFriend" My jaw drop.

"what did you say? dont tell me.....?" She cut my word and say

"I accepted him" Jessica said with a small smiled and she arched her eye brow waiting for my reaction.

 

I've got surprise. I cant even say any word. This is a nightmare can someone wake me up already? cause this isnt funny anymore? I bit my lower lips to prevent my crying and I try to smile. I give her a forced smile and said.

"ii..-Im h-hhappy for the b-both of yy-you" I said in hoarse voice

 

***

 

After one month. I was infront of  jessica laptop and jessica was lying on her bed lazily. I heard her spoke.

"yuri-ah. Today is taecyeon and I 1st monthsary." she said

 

"what do you want me to do?" I asked her with a cold tone andd id not bother to look at her

 

"yahh.. dont be to rude to your best friend when she is sad" jessica frowned

I shaked my head side by side as if she cares when im sad and hurting. I thought

 

"so why your sad? you should enjoy and go have a date with him" I said but I really want her to stay with me

 

"taecyeon oppa is busy today, his umma asked him to visited his sick grandmother and i think he forgot about our monthsary he didnt even sent me a message or call me. He did not even answering my calls and texts" jessica pouted, I can see sadness in her eyes that jerk taecyeon he is worthless isnt he?

 

"just wait, maybe he just planned something to greet you, be patient jung" i said and stood up. I get my jacket and wear it.

 

"where you going?" jessica asked me

 

"to nowhere" i said and leave her on her room

 

***

 

"yuri..opened up.. kwon yuri.." jessica knock crazily on my room door

 

I lazily open the door as I rub my eyes. A buquet of red roses appear infront of me.

 

"look yuri, taecyeon oppa send me a buquet of red roses for our monthsary, so sweet of him, right???" jessica said and smile ear to ear

 

"yeah right. good for you, i bet there is a message card?" I asked her and smiled to her

 

"ow yeah there is it, its says.....

- happy 1st monthsary sweetie. I didnt forget about it, I hope you didnt forget too. I love you-

so romantic. right yuri?" jessica asked me

 

I simple nodded my head.

 

***

 

 

 

3 days before the football championship. Jessica and I barely hangout together. She even forgotten my birthday and that makes me feel really sad.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"umma is jessica came already?" I asked my umma as I place the grocery bags on the table

"not yet honey," umma answered

 

I wonder why she is not here yet? She use to be here early when its my birthday.

I thought and rooted on my place. 

 

"dont worry honey, maybe jessica have something to do, im sure she will come here later" umma cheer me up

i nodded and smiled to her

 

...

 

Its already 6pm and still No jessica coming.

I decided to go and check her on there house,

 

"jessica?" i knock, someone open the door

"ohh yuri." umma jung greet

"mom, is jessica inside?" I asked

"sorry yuri, but jessica isnt home, she is with taecyeon, I think their having a date whole day." umma jung said

I chuckled "thanks mom" I turned around and walked out,

 

"how could she forget about me???" a tear fell on my eyes.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So thats what happened, Im so upset and sad, I'll sacrifise everything for her. but she forgotten the most important day of my life. You cant blame me from being cold.

 

We walked together going to school. I just keep silent and act cold.

"yuri is there any problem?" jessica ask me

I shook my head. she poke my cheek.

"really? tell me kwon?" she is being stubborn again

"no worries" I give her a Okay sign and a reassuring smile

"I know you your not telling the truth, dont you remember im your bestfriend" she said 

She is so hard headed. " you really want to know? you just got forgotten your bestfriend birthday yesterday, because your so busy with your taecyeon" I burst out.

"yy-yuri I didnt mean too..im sor......" she said but I cut her off

"too late jessica, im too tired of  following whenever you and your boyfriend go, im tired spoiling you, im too ing tired, your not even cared about me" i said and leave jessica

I heard her crying, its hurts me hearing her sobbing but hell yeah I need to be like this sometimes.

 

***

 

It's already 8 o'clock in the morning Im still lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I dont really want to go to school and practice football anymore. Im so tired for all of this.

Everyday I saw the love of my life ignoring me and be with someone else. Yes she is so busy with that jerk taecyeon again. I feel weak and sleepless, My whole body feel numb I cant even move any muscle. Im ing hurting again, If only I can be the best football player or have what ever taecyeon have... maybe jessica will love me too. I thought and hug my pillow.

.

.

.

My umma forced me to go to school so I did not have any choice but to attend practice.

 

"morning yuri, your late and you look weak. Is there somethings bothering you?" jerk taecyeon asked me

"nothing, just got pissed with some jerk mosquitos last night" I smirked, thinking that ' please it was you who im talking about' 

"oww. you should hit and beat that jerk mosquito, very soon" taecyeon said

"yeah, sure I will, dont worry" You just wait, you jerk mosquito, I looked at her with a deadly look.

dont you dare hurt jessica again or you will surely meet my whole fist and kick your off.

"BTW have you seen jessica?" she asked me

"yeah I saw her on the music room practicing" I said

"so i guess i shouldnt disturbed her right now" he said and leave me going to the locker room

 

I followed him, but he did not notice it, Im going to the locker room to change shirt.

i stoped as i saw donghae oppa is there walking back and front taecyeon approach him. I hide not far away from them and so I can manage to hear what their talking about.

 

"babe" taecyeon called donghae

 

, what did just he said?? I think the babe got me surprise but the next thing happened surprise me more.

taecyeon crash his lips to donghae oppa forcefully.His hand squeezing donghae oppa .

 

OMG, I said.  My jaw hang open as i watch the two handsome, muscular, best football player of our school kissing passionately.

Im so shocked.. Who the hell wouldnt????

 

They parted the kiss.Donghae oppa caressing taecyeon face.

"i love you babe, I wish will be always like this, being together but away from any gay issue, Im afraid our coach will know about this, Im sure he will kick us out to the team" dongahe said and taecyeon answered.

 

"yeah stop worrying, we have jessica, everyone knows about me and jessica is in relationship, so no need to worry"  taecyeon said. 

 

Holy mother er.i cursed and run towards them and *PUNCH* I hit  that jerk gay's face with all my strength. He fall on the floor. I hover over him and hit him again. * right ounch. *left punch.

" you, i knew it, your a worthless gay. how could you use jessica to cover up and hide your gayness?" I asked him and hit his face again and again even i saw his bleeding nose I still hit him over and over again.

 

"stop it yuri, stop" donghae oppa try to stoped me but I push him away and continued to break this jerk gay's face.

But I stop when I heard a familiar voice.

 

"yuri-ah, stop this!!" its jessica, I can hear her crying her heart out

I stoped and stood up. I look up to her.

"jessica let me explain....he just using you to cover up her gayness." I said but jessica didnt listen to me

"is this how badly you want me to break up with taecyeon?" she said and cried even more

"jessica please listen...." she cut me off

"stop i dont wanna hear anything from you" jessica said and walked toward taecyeon and help her to stood up.

I rooted on my place and lower my head, I cry hearing jessica words, she not believing me, yeah me, her almost 15years bestfriend.

 

I hold her wrist to stop her walking.

 

"I told you i dont wanna talk to you," she said and yanked her arms and leave me.

 

She's really mad at me. I should stayed away from her even it hurt me to death.

 

***

 

The day before the football championship.

 

Staying away from jessica is not easy, Because she is the only one my heart and mind shouting for.

 

Sooyoung told me that Taecyeon and Donghae quited the football team. After the gay issue about them spread. Yah.dont look at me like that. Its not like I tell it to everybody. Im not like that of person, its because one of a 2nd year student saw them making out at the comfort room and *BOOM the news spread like a virus so fast and the faculty, teacher student, even their parents know it already.

 

And guess what Jessica and Taecyeon broked up.

At first I got worried for her, But when sooyoung told me that jessica didnt even fall any tear I've got suprised.

I thought she will kicking randomly and cry her lung out. But it didnt do? I wonder why?

 

I asked sooyoung if jessica asking about me but Sooyoung said she did not even saying my name. so She reall forget about me.

 

 

***

 

Today is the day of the football championship. But I was just lazily slam myself on the couch as I wait for the live broadcast of the football championship game. Yes im not going to play. Im too heart broken.

 

The opening start, jessica was about to sing the national athem. I saw her walked in the center of the field.

She is wearing a pink mini formal dress, She is so beautiful even in television, the sunlight hits her face making her milky smooth skin glow and shines her even more. As she start to sing a tear fell on my eyes I missed her voice, I missed her so much. Im being a mellow dramatic again as I heard my phone ring.

 

Me: hello sooyoung?

Soo: yuri-ah. where are you? im on the way on your house right now.

Me: home, why?

Soo: the  football coach asked me to pick you up, they need you to play, and jessica

Me: whats with jessica?

Soo: after she sing the national athem, she will leave korea and go to california for good

Me: what? why did I didnt know about that? Be fast i'll be waiting for you, I need to talk to jessica. please hurry.

*hangup

 

I immidiately dialed jessica number. but she is not answering ive texted her for a million times but still no reply.

i run to her home. I knock crazily.

"mom, jessica?" i shouted I look at inside but in my surprise the house is already cleaned, and no sign for and jung's inside.

 

I cant wait for sooyoung, I run going to school, I saw sooyoung riding her motorcycle. I ride it and sooyoung drive fast to school.

 

"jessica please wait for me.. please.." I whispered as we arrive. I run to the football field to find jessica. 

 

"Jessica" I shouted.

But in my dismay she already finish the opening song and already inside the taxi with her mom inside ready to leave.

I run behind the taxi trying to catched them 

"jessica dont leave me" I shouted but thier too far from me already so their cant hear how hard ive shouted my lung out.

I got breathless and fall on my kness, I cried really hard. 

 

Sooyoung came behind me riding her motorcycle.

"buddy, You cant catch them their too far. let me catched them for you. you go back there and play, dont worry I'll will catch jessica for you. trust me, i will bring her here for you" sooyoung said.

 

"sooyoung???" I arched my eyebrow  with a watery eyes

 

"no worries buddy. I'll will get your princess no matter what, so you better save your lunch for me and get the championship tropy" sooyoung said and give me a reassured smiled she stired  her bike and immidiately drove fast catching jessica.

 

"I'll trust you sooyoung" I shouted and run to the football field.

 

***

 

"hey its the rookie kwon yuri" someone shouted as I entered the field the crowd start to cheer for me.

My coach entered me immidiately, the score is 3:3... its a draw and we only have 3minutes.

 

I swallowed the lump as the umpire blow his whistle.

I kicked the ball and run to the goal, one player of the other team guarded me. 

But i succeded passed the ball to my right to my team mate.

i run fast through the goal, my teammate kicked the ball and passed it to me.

I quickly get it and run going to the goal as i saw Someone running towards me trying to get the ball,

lost my balance i can hear the crowd shouting and began to count, I feel like everything start to do slowmotion

 

5

.

.

I almost fall to the ground as I remember Jessica. I've gained my balance and again i run really fast.

.

.

4

.

.

3

.

.

I shut my eyes close, I saw jessica she is smiling to me and said "win it...win it..win it". I kicked the ball with all my strength.

.

.

1

.

.

0

 

 

 

 

i've got blank, i cant hear anything.Is it in or not? I heard a sound of clapping when someone shake me " yuri we won!! we won!!" and then they lifted me up.

 

"yuri-ah"

I heard sooyoung voice called out i snap back to reality and firstly i remember is jessica. where is jessica?

 

"Jessica????" i though and look everywhere

 

 

***

 

NO P.O.V

 

Sooyoung drove fast following the taxi jessica riding.

 

The taxi stoped on the airport, jessica and her mom immidiately entered the airport.

Sooyoung got stock because of the redlight.

 

She didnt catch jessica.

"damn. yuri will kill me" sooyoung cursed but her eyes landed on the girl with microphone.

sooyoung run towards the girl and snatch the mic.

 

"hello.. hello.. jessica? can you hear me?" sooyoung try to fight with guards and emmployees of the airfort

 

"wait just let me finish,.. jessica if you can hear me please dont go, yuri loves you. please talked to her first she cant go and catch you because she is in the middle of the championship game right now. shes inlove with you jessica, she sacrifise everything for your happiness, she even send you a buquet of roses when taecyeon is careless forgoten your monthsary.. she even beat that gay off just to protect you.. and she even sacrifise her feeling for your happiness she is crazily deeply inlove with you please dont leave jessica, yuri loves you" sooyoung shouted her lung out for the last time the guard dragged her out of the airport.

 

"stupid guards" sooyoung said and ride her bike going back to the school.

 

***

 

JESSICA P.O.V

 

I sat on the waiting area while waiting for the time of our flight. I spacing out at the television when a familiar face pooped in the TV.

 

"yuri" i whispered As i watch the game I can feel my heart beat fast seeing her my best friend, my good friend and become the love of my life.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I left yuri crying its hurts me. I didnt mean to said those words to her but hurting and hit taecyeon is not the right thing to do even taecyeon did a bad thing. She should kept her anger if I didnt stoped her she would killed him.

 

after Ive left yuri. Ive talked to taecyeon.

"we are done" I said hoarse voice

"but jessica,...." i cutted her out

" i dont know what happened but yuri wont hit you if you didnt do anything bad, i know her." I leaved him

 

...

 

next day the gay issue began to spread.

I've look for yuri everywhere to apologize but in my dismay, she didnt showed up the whole day. She didnt even go to her practice. I guess she still mad at me.

 

My mom asked me to study in states.

 

I think of it carefully.

I told to myself that if ever yuri showed up to the championship I wont leave korea.

 

...

 

i've already finish the opening song but still no yuri sign.

My mom hold my hands as we walked towards the taxi. I look around for the last time and sighed.

"yuri-ah???"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"hello.. hello.. jessica? can you hear me?" a voice brought my senses back to reality its sooyoung

i've wait and listen for her again

 

"wait just let me finish,.. jessica if you can hear me please dont go, yuri loves you. please talked to her first she cant go and catch you because she is in the middle of the championship game right now. shes inlove with you jessica, she sacrifise everything for your happiness, she even send you a buquet of roses when taecyeon is careless forgoten your monthsary.. she even beat that gay out her head just to protect you..and she even sacrifise her feeling for your happiness she is crazily deeply inlove with you please dont leave jessica. yuri loves you" 

 

I winden my eyes I run out of the airport.  I cant see sooyoung anywhere. I call a taxi to drove me going back to school.

 

 

***

 

 

YURI P.O.V

 

"jessica???" I looked around and I saw sooyoung with a sad face.

 

I run towards her. 

"soo where is jessica?" I asked her

"sorry buddy, I didnt catch her, but i promise I'll do everything i can" sooyoung said and lower her head

 

I cant say anything, I saw a media trying to get a interview to me.

"Ms.kwon yuri would you like to say anything? about your winning goal" the reporter asked me

 

"ii...i-love you...... jessica... dont leave me... i love you jessica, i really do." i shouted out the camera rolling in live every got stunned and keep silent.

 

"babo, i love you too" a familiar voice shouted. The voice ive been dying to hear. the familiar voice of the love of my life.

i looked back to where the voice came from.

 

It's her Jessica Jung the love of my life saying she love me too.

She run toward me. now we are standing in the middle of the football field face to face.

 

"jessica I love you ,BE MINE" I said and hold her hands.

"i love you too," she answered.

 

"not as your bestfriend?" i asked her to reassure

"yes, not as my bestfriend, but as my seobang, My kwon seobang"

 

***

 

END

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE ME A WORD... THANK YOU FOR READING..