Second

wε∂∂¡ηg αffα¡r

 

αUTHOR's POV                                                                                                                                                                                              

Kyuhyun frowned his eyebrown when staring at Ms.Cho. Ms. Cho only smiling, "What did you say?"

Ms.Cho only smiling, "You will live with Siwon starting tomorrow. In your new house"

Kyuhyun still staring at Ms.Cho, "I will not!". "Why Mum marriage me with Siwon?! Why not Donghae?!"

"Because Siwon is great person. And, Mr.Choi and Me already made agreement. Mr.Choi really love you when I give your photos, Because of that we decided to marriage our sons."

Kyuhyun bit his lips, "Why not Donghae? Mum know that I already dated Donghae. And, I really love him very much! I even love him than Mum! I already dated him for 6 years! And why Mum ruined our relantionship!"

"Son, I already marriage you with Siwon. Forget that Donghae, Just think about your relantionship with Siwon."

"There's no way I can, Mum! I love him very much!"

Ms.Cho stare at his son. Not belie!ving what his son said, "Son, I'll tell you. Donghae isn't the person you think. He's playboy, He doesn't love you"

Kyuhyun widen his eyes and immendiately stare at Ms.Cho with hurt face and disbelieve. "Thats no way. Mum doesn't know anything about him! He loves me very much! He love me!"

Ms.Cho only chuckle mockingly, "You want me to prove it?". Kyuhyun looked down, He's hesitate. But, he know that Donghae will never betrayed him. He know and He believe it. Slowly, Kyuhyun nod. Ms.Cho only smile.

"Okay, then. I'll order Kibum to flirt your little Donghae then.."

Kyuhyun frowned, "Kibum? W..Who's that?"

"He's working in Mirotic. You must know Mirotic, right?"

Kyuhyun looked down, "Then he's a.. ?". Ms.Cho smiling, "Yes. You know he's same like you. His appearance sorta like you, So I believe that your beloved will love him."

"Donghae wouldn't do that."

Ms.Cho smiling, "What a confident face you have there, Son. You must really love him, You even choose him than Siwon. Unlike Donghae, He will choose pretty or cute boy". Kyuhyun flinched hearing his Mum's words, "Stop mocking Donghae, Mum!" Kyuhyun shouted.

Ms.Cho only looked his son with flat face, "Then stop defend Donghae, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun raise his head and he was right. His Mum mad at him, He can see it, Even though his Mum give him flat face, He can see anger behind her flat face. "You love Donghae than your own Mother. Your Mother who raise you and born you!"

Kyuhyun bit his lips, "Yes, Mum was right. I love Donghae than Mum! Donghae always be there for me when I lonely, Donghae always protect me when I being bullied, Donghae always made me laugh, Donghae always cheering me when I sad, Donghae always made me realize that I needed in this world, Donghae always praises me when I got bad score, Donghae always treat me well! And, Where are you all the times I need you, I call you?! You know I was lonely in Home, You know I needed friend, You know I need break! But, You just let me be! You made me participate every lessons! You made me tired and I already told you that I need rest! But you let me be! You want me be perfection to Cho Company! You want me to great at everything! And, here I am! You take my happiness, I always listen to you! You never grant my wish! I always following what you want, You want me to be! But, you... take my happiness away.. You never listen to me. And, now you called your self a Mother?!"

PLAK

Ms. Cho stand up, her eyes reddened, she patting hard. She can't believe what his son said, How could his son said that to her. Kyuhyun still hold his pale cheeks now becoming reddened. His eyes tearly, He looked at his Mother with disbelieve and hurt looks.

"I hate you Mum..."

With that, Kyuhyun stand up and go to his room. Ms. Cho still eyed her hand, Slowly one tears running down from her cheeks. "Kyuhyun ah... Kyuhyun...", She's crying. She realize that she's bad Mother, She ignoring Kyuhyun when he was little, She know that Kyuhyun lonely but She have to work to earn more moneys so Kyuhyun can happy and buy anything he wants. And, She was wrong. She thinks Kyuhyun only want toys and studying. She thinks Kyuhyun will have great future if he keep his study. Because of that, He always making Kyuhyun studying non-stops.

Now, She thinking. How could she do that to her beloved son? How could she?

"Kyuhyun... I'm sorry.. Kyuhyun.. I'm very sorry.. K..Kyuhyun... Mianhae..."

"Saranghae Kyuhyun... I'm sorry... Kyuhyun..."

 

 

KYUHYUN's POV                                                                                                                                                                                            

I hate it, I hate it! Why Mum ordering and always take away all my happiness?! Why can't I life freely? Why? Can't God just let me with Donghae? I don't know why but I can't hate Mum, I love her so much. I hate this kind heart! Why I too kind?!
 
After a few hours crying, I decided to came out and I find my Mum crying and she's kneeling. My eyes widen in shock, My Mum crying? She's crying and crying while muttering my names, Whats wrong with her? M..Maybe I was too rough earlier.  I know I shouldn't talk rude like that to my own Mother. I am wrong, I am bad boy. I come closer to her and hugging her from back. She stopped crying. Her body freeze.
 
"Mianhae, Mum.. I was too rude earlier.."
 
She shaking her head, Slowly she relase my hug and facing me with her tearly eyes. She hugging me and sobbing, Aah.. This's so warm...
 
"No... It's not your fault, Kyuhyun. I'm sorry for being bad Mother, I am so sorry..."
 
"Mum..."
 
"I only want the best for you, Kyuhyun. I'm sorry..."
 
I frowned, "The best?". She nodded, "I want you have great future.. But, I was wrong. I treating you like a puppet, I am so sorry. I just want you happy in the future.."
 
"T..Then can Mum let me married with Donghae?"
 
My Mother stop sobbing. Oh no.. Is she mad? She relase the hug and holding both my cheeks.
 
"No, Son. I can't do it, I'll prove you that Donghae isn't love you. I want the best for you, Please believe in Mum, Okay?"
 
I bit my lower lips, I believe in Donghae but I believe in My Mum too. "O..Okay. But, If Donghae truly love me. What will Mum do?"
 
"He will married with you. And, There will no Siwon in your life anymore"
 
I smiled happyly
 
"But, If he isn't truly love you. You have to be good wife for Siwon, and You already married, Son. I hope you throw your dreams being Lee Kyuhyun. You're Choi Kyuhyun not Cho Kyuhyun, I hope you want understand me again this times."
 
I only smile bitterly, I know I'm married. I know it. But.. Why? I only want with Donghae. At this time, I can't refuse Mum. I don't know, I feels sad seeing her crying and kneeling. My heart feels hurt, and I don't know how that happen but i feels like know Mum and I don't feels anger to her. I'm happy. But, What if Donghae betrayed me? W..Will he? Hah.. H..He will not, right?
 
He loves me. I believe it.

KYUHYUN's POV                                                                                                                                                                                        

Here I am. My Mum already ordering Kibum and he accept it. I decided go alone to Mirotic club, Because It's so cold I wear black rabbit fur collar jacket colored black. And, I wear black jeans and dark green shoes. My hair like always, It's a bit messy but I don't care. I entered Mirotic Club and My eyes widen in shock. Many gays couple making out, kissing brutally, even they're making in here. I frowned, Why they look don't care? Aren't they shy showing their body to other people? They're stranges.
 
I walking and walking until I find Kibum sitting while being kissed by tall man. I only walking nervously to him, It's... embarrassed. They still not notice me. I placed my self sit in front Kibum.
 
"Emm.. Excuse me, Kibum sshi?"
 
He hear my voice and stopped kissing with the tall man. The man only cursed then give Kibum a peck then leaving, Kibum only chuckle. He stared at me.
 
"Hi, Kyuhyun sshi. I hear you're younger than me, You should call me Hyung, then!"
 
He was friendly, Thanks godness. I smiled, "I will, Hyung. Em.. About Donghae..." he looking at me then smiled.
 
"I'll try to flirt him, No need to worry. You already said that he's faithfull person, right? And, You guys already dated for 6 years. It must be difficult to him to forget you"
 
I smiled bitterly, "I hope so.." then I let out a sigh. He looked me with confusion. Then he glared me.
 
"Why you act like that? You must believe in your own boyfriend!"
 
"I know. But, I am scared, If he..betrayed me? I... I.."
 
"No worries, Kyu. It'll be alright. Donghae? What's he like?"
 
"He's handsome.. He's short than me, He have adorable and manly side. He's cute,,"
 
Kibum laughed, "You must love him so much, then.."
 
I smiled, "Yes, I am. I love him with all my heart.."
 

 

αUTHOR's POV                                                                                                                                                                                      

 
Kibum wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder. "You're so cute when you smile. I bet you're uke."
 
Kyuhyun pout his lips cutely, "Uke? What's Uke means?" Kibum laughed
 
"In gay relantionship, Uke is act the girl one. The bottom", Kibum said seductively. Kyuhyun only give innocent face because He really doesn't know what Kibum mean. Kibum laughed, give little peck on Kyuhyun left cheeks. Making Kyuhyun blush.
 
"You're so cute~"
 
"Em.. About Donghae. How.. How we know if he betray me or not? It's impossible If I called him here.."
 
Kibum's face immendiately changed hearing Kyuhyun's words. Kibum smiled, "Lets think about it tomorrow, Okay? I still have a lot things to do"
 
Kyuhyun faced Kibum and then smiled, "Ne, Hwaiting Hyung". With that, Kibum relase his arm from Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun only smiled then leave Kibum alone in there. Kibum only looked ground. Suddenly, a taller man with red hair smirked and Kibum's ear.
 
"Baby, I miss you.."
 
Kibum keep looking ground, The taller man sighing then stop his action. "I'll give you big moneys. I misses your tight hole. C'mon, Lets have fun!"
 
"Stop it, Bastard. Leave me alone" Kibum stand up then leaving the man earlier. Kibum go to his room. He placed himself in his bed,
"Why my heart hurt seeing Kyu talk about him? Whats wrong with me?"
 

Read !

Whats wrong with Kibum? He suddenly become  like that?

Oh, and I'll give you Kyuhyun's clothes when he come to Mirotic Club!

Image

     

 

OMO! HE WILL LOOK VERY CUTE and ADORABLE~~

Anyway, Leave a comments, guys! Thanks!

-UkeKyuhyun