Third

wε∂∂¡ηg αffα¡r

αUTHOR's POV                                                                                                                                                                                              

Kyuhyun smiled cutely as watching the picture infront him. He really missed Donghae so much, Donghae said that he going to China because something about his work. Kyuhyun really missed the time when he and Donghae were together. Laughing, Hugging, That time was unforgettable for him. He really missed Donghae so much.
 
"Do you really love him that much?"
 
Kyuhyun startled and Immendiately turn his head, throwing his face again when see the man he hated so much.  Choi Siwon, that man only smirked loving the unpolite reaction.
 
"What are you doing in here?"
 
Kyuhyun asked with pissed tone. Siwon doesn't know why but he really loved Kyuhyun's very unpolite attitude to him. Siwon smiled handsomely, "I just missed my wife"
 
With that one setence, Kyuhyun immendiately stand up and eyed Siwon with hatred.
 
"I'M NOT YOUR WIFE! I DON'T EVEN LOVE YOU!"
 
Siwon smirked, he walking towards Kyuhyun and Immendiately grab the tiny chin, Making Kyuhyun growled madly. Then he holding Kyuhyun's right hand.
 
"You're not my wife? Then what's the meaning of this?"
 
he asked and pointing the ring that placed nicely in Kyuhyun's finger. The Wedding Ring, Kyuhyun widen his eyes.
 
"It's not like I want to marry you! I was forced!"
 
"Forced? Then why did you reply my kiss back then?"
 
Kyuhyun stared at Siwon with unbelieving eyes. Why did this man really making him hate him more? Siwon chuckle darkly and relase the tiny chin. He placed his arm in Kyuhyun's waist making the sweet boy shocked. But he can't do anything, Siwon's just too strong. If he strunggle, he will really throwing his pride.
 
"Don't be that mean to me, Kyunnie~"
 
Kyuhyun glared at Siwon, Why this man come here anyway? "What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked coldly. Siwon chuckle and smiled happyly
 
"I want you to made a contract with me"
 
Woohooo~~~ Guys~~~~ I'm backk!!!
Sorry short~ I just want to made it intersting~ 0.<
Oh and the Poll result!!

 My Cute Little Brother ⇒ The Cute Little Devil : 17

Mianhae, Saranghae : 7

Wedding Affair : 6

  Super Junior : 5

Do you love me? : 5

Tragedy Life : 4

WonKyu Series : 3

The Story Between King and Queen : 3

Happy Ending (?) : 2

a compete : 2

Nerd Guy : 2

Family : 2

The Other World : 1

Our Love Story : 1

HaeKyu Wedding Series : 1

I'm in Danger: 1

Gay World : 0

Bad Fate : 0

Welcome to Marina Cafe Lovers : 0

To be honest, I want should to update Mianhae Saranghae first, But because the wedding affair short#sorry! I will update it first~!

Please comment guys~! Thanks for supporting me~ Saranghaeyo~!^^

-UkeKyuhyun-