First

wε∂∂¡ηg αffα¡r

 

αUTHOR's POV                                                                                                                                                                                         

There's a namja who running with formal clothes. Namja with brown hair, big eyes, almond eyes colour, pale milky skin, cherry lips. Now running while shouting something. We can see, The namja named Cho Kyuhyun. No, Choi Kyuhyun is crying right now. He's chasing his boyfriend. Lee Donghae.

 

"H-Hae! W-Wait!!",he said

 

"H-Hae! P-Please.. L-Listen to me..",he whimpering

 

Donghae turned his body and stop running. Kyuhyun shocked when seeing Donghae's eyes, full of anger, betrayed, and hatred.

 

"What do you want to explain?! There's no need!! You loves him, right?! There's no way if you don't love him and You're married with that man!!",

 

Donghae shouting. Really, Kyuhyun feels his heart really hurt.. How could his beloved boyfriend talk to him like that? He never see Donghae like this. Donghae must be really hurt..., Kyuhyun thinking

 

"I-I don't love him Hae! It's because our Company! He doesn't love me either... I only loves you Hae.. Trust me... P-Please..", Kyuhyun crying

 

"You can ask help from my Company, Kyu! I'm very rich! Did you forgot that!? You hurt me a lot! You kissed him infront me!"

 

"I hurt too Donghae! Can you know how I really want to married with you?! A-And.. You do t-this to me.. I really loves you... W-Why you don't believe me?", Kyuhyun said and feeling in the ground then covered his eyes and crying. Donghae really can feels his heart hurt seeing Kyuhyun like that.. Kyuhyun's right.. Kyuhyun never lie at him.. Kyuhyun always believe what Donghae said... Kyuhyun always be there if something happen. Slowly, Donghae approach Kyuhyun who in bad state.

 

GRAB

 

Kyuhyun can feels warmness from Donghae's big hands. Very warm, Even it's more warm than Mother's hug. Kyuhyun really feels cozy when Donghae hug him. Kyuhyun relase his hand from his eyes. And, respond Dongahae's hug.

 

 

"I'm sorry BabyKyu.. I should know what position you in.. I'm sorry...", Donghae muttered. Kyuhyun only nod

 

 

"I loves you.. Hae..", Kyuhyun said

 

"I loves you too, BabyKyu..", Donghae reply. After the reply, Donghae relase the hug, Kyuhyun pouting because Donghae relase his favorite hug. Donghae who seeing Kyuhyun pouting only chuckle, and Slowly Donghae kissing Kyuhyun's plump lips.

 

"Ummhh... Ahhhmmnn"

 

 

"Siwon.. W-Why you did this to me?!", Eunhyuk shouting at his boyfriend, Choi Siwon.

 

"Babe, It's only for our Company, trust me, ne?", Siwon said. Eunhyuk who now in angry state shouting again

 

"Why would I trust you!? You must be happy right?! You married with that kind of namja! He's very pretty, beautiful, very different with me!! I'm very ugly, yes Choi-sshi?!", Eunhyuk said

 

"Babe! Don't say like that!! I really loves you soo much!! He's just a , Babe. I didn't even love him!", Siwon said and hugging Eunhyuk tightly

 

"L-Let me go!!", Eunhyuk said while trying to relase the hug

 

"I swear.. I will never love him!", Siwon said. Eunhyuk frozen for a moment

 

"Really?", Eunhyuk ask

 

"Ne, Babe. I swear I will never love him!", Siwon said and starting kissing Eunhyuk's forehead

 

"Don't ever love him, Wonnie... You're mine!", Eunhyuk shouting. Siwon only smiling and nod

 

"Ne, Babe. I will never love him, I'm yours..", Siwon said. And, they already doing *ba bu bi* things.

 

 

"I want to do that to you, BabyKyu~",Donghae teases.Donghae only chuckle when seeing his adorable boyfriend flushing.

"H-Hyung!", Kyuhyun angry

"Wae, Baby?", Donghae asking

"D-Don't be like that!", Kyuhyun flushed and trying to hide the fact that he's very shy right now. How could you not? When your handsome gorgeous boyfriend stare at you with seductive eyes, teasing you and smiling smirk naughtly

"I love when you shy, Kyunnie, Don't hide it from me, ne?",Donghae said and carry Kyuhyun like a bride style then go to his car. Kyuhyun who know what will Donghae do next only nervous. Well, he know it's wrong when you're married then you have with other man. But what can you do? Kyuhyun really loves Donghae, he can't refuse what Donghae wants, and, Kyuhyun know that his husband now have a with his boyfriend. So, It's not a big deal, right?

A few minutes later, They arrived at Donghae's house. Kyuhyun know Donghae's very rich, ridiciously rich. He know that but.. He also didn't know why his parents don't marry him with Donghae. His parents know too that Donghae and Kyuhyun dated. But, why?

"BabyKyu? Waeyo?",Donghae ask. Kyuhyun looked up at Donghae, smiling sadly. Making Donghae shock.

"I just sad.. I wanna have a child with you, Hae.. I loves you very much...",Kyuhyun mutter sadly. Donghae only smiles brightly when hear Kyuhyun's words. He's really happy

"Okay, then.. Lets make one...", Donghae said whisper naughty and started appoarch Kyuhyun's lips. Kyuhyun only smiling then..............

FLASHBACK      <

 

"Mom! I can't I already loves Donghae! I don't want to betray him!!", Kyuhyun shouting

"Kyu, hear Mom, 'kay? You have to do this! It's only for Company!"

"Then, why don't I married with Donghae? Donghae has many Company too! I'd rather married with Donghae!",Kyuhyun said

"Son! Just do it for God's sake!!"

"No! Never!! I loves Donghae!!",Kyuhyun stubbornly said

"Why you don't want married with Siwon?! He's handsome, smart, kind, what more?!"

"That's not it, Mom! I loves Donghae! I really loves him..",Kyuhyun answer whimperly

"You're only married! Just married! Nothing more!"

"Really?",Kyuhyun ask

"Ne, but I hope you can loves him as well son.. I'm sure you will loves him!"

'I will not, Mother.'

 

END OF FLASHBACK      >

 

 

KYUHYUN's POV   | Next Day                                                                    

"Baby, Good luck, ne?",Donghae said and kiss my cheek making me flush harder

"Ne,",I said shyly and get out from Donghae's awesomexpensivegorgeus car. Car? Yes, We're in car. When I wake up in the morning, My Mother sent me a massage and want me to come to our House. She didn't tell me what happen, She just asking me to hurry go to our House. I was just too tired because yesterday. Well, you know what we do, right? Thanks to Donghae, I was limping this day. He was really rough yesterday. Well, I don't care If my Mom find out about it, or my Dad. It's their fault! Why they did this to me?

I open the door, I hardly trying to hide my limping. It was so hard and hurt. I can see My Mom talking with Choi guy. Hah.. I mean My husband. I know he's handsome Donghae is more handsome! and He's rich I love Donghae!. But why My Mom chose that freak guy?! I don't even love him! Huh, and My Mom asking me to make children? No way. Children? Yes, I can pregnant. Soo, when I do *this and that* with Mylovelyfishy Hae, with kind he always use for me. He's just kind~ I love him soo much~

 

"Kyunnie? You already come?", My mum asking me. I only nod

 

"Yes, Mum.", I answer

 

"Come here, son,",My mum said. I only obediently nod and going there. ! M-My l-legs.. It was soo hurt! Damn! What should I do? Well, I did said I don't care but I really scared if My mum angry. She's scarry, you know?

 

"Son, Whats wrong?",she ask

 

"I just limping, Mum",I said honest. My Mom widen in shock. Hah, I guess I should give my PSP away. Goodbye MyPSP~

 

"Really? You already did it with Siwon!?",My mum said in happiness tone. Wait, What?!

 

"No! I'm not! I did it with --"

 

"Me.",someone said. Wait, what?! I turned my gaze to that person. Siwon?!

 

"W-WHAT?! No--"

 

"Don't be shy, Kyunnie~ I can't wait for Kyuhyun getting pregnant~",My Mum said

 

"No! Mum, hear me first!!",I said going closer to My Mum. I can't let this happen! They can't do this to me and Hae!

 

"There's nothing to be explain, Kyu. I know it, I'll leave your time alone with your husband~",My Mum said then runaway. What should I do? I give deathglare to Siwon.

 

"What the hell are you doing?!",I said angrly

 

"What are you talking about?",he ask act innocently

 

"I ED WITH DONGHAE NOT YOU!!!",I shouting

 

"So?",he calmly ask

 

"MUM!!!!!!! I FUUCCKEEEDDD WITTHHH DOONGGGHAAEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",I shout hardly

 

"I don't care what happen! I love Donghae! Only Donghae! Not you!!!!",I said then running from there. I don't care even it hurt! I don't care!

 

 

Foreword from Author Haha, What will happen to our WonKyu couple? Can they unite? Leave a comment and thanks!