Chapter 3

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun's POV

I reach school quite early today. Since i got school chores to do. Sigh~ I hate it when it's my turn to do the chores. They will always leave a big mess. WTH? Am i that easy to bully? Well duh! Of course I am!! I hate that part of me. Anyways, I still have to do all the chores.

An Hour Later.

"Oh my gosh! At last! This is so tiring. I should go to the toilet and wash my hands."

On my way to the toilet.

The school is now filled with students. It's about time they arrived. While i was on my way, I hit someone infront of me.

"Omo! I'm really sorry. I was not...." "Yah! Look where you're going !" WTH? Did he just call me ?

"Oh it's you! I didn't know you're blind? I can't believe i married a blind girl!" He gave me a smirk.

"Shhh!! Not so loud you asshead! Do you want the school to know?" "Don't get me wrong, but why would i want them to know i married a ?" He walk away. JUST LIKE THAT!

I can't freaking believe i married a asshead! He's such a big jerk! I even make him breakfast! WTH? A thank you would be nice? Great! That just made my day! Shheesshh!!!!

Classroom

I walk in the class and saw a big mess infront the class. My eyes almost dropped. WTH happend? I just cleaned them. I look at my classmates. All they do is avoiding eye contact with me. Great! They did it again. I was furious. I look at them with a furious eyes. Right now I should propably throw my tantrum on them. Ask them WTH is wrong with them? And make them clean the mess they made. But instead, I look down and clean the mess again.

RRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Our homeroom teacher came in and greet us. The class went on like usual. Boring. I don't bother to listen since i already know what the teacher were teacher. You can say that i'm a nerd. I'm good in every subject. That's way i don't bother listenong to what she says. Oh i forgot to introduce my homeroom teacher. Her name is Park Hwa Young. We call her Ms.Park. Her age? Well, no one knows. I wonder why she keep it as a secret? Haha. Anyways, She's a great teacher. I like her.

RRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!
Recess.

It's lunch time! I'm always alone during recess. Wait, I'm always alone wherever i am. You see, I don't have any friends. I have no idea why people just hate me, I'm like one of the new student where students love to bully. So yea, I don't have friends. Well, during recess time the only place i can go is the rooftop. Well, no one really goes there. I wonder why. It's great up there. Like usual i went up to the rooftop. I walk to the bench and sat there and eat my lunchbox. Then, i heard something. I heard a girl's voice.

"Yah, where are you touching?" "What? You like it don't you?"

Eww. They are making out here? WTH? I'm having my lunch here. I should really go, I don't want to see those dirty things. Not with my eyes! I walk quicky and stupidly i drop my lunchbox. "!" I close my mouth. They did not heard that did they?

"Who's there?" I saw a guy coming out. Oh . Where should i hide? "Hey you!" Too late.Sigh~ I turn around. I was shock that it was him.

Jong Hyun's POV

"It's you again ." I gave her a death glare. "WTH are you doing here?"

"Err, i'm having my lunch here."  "What? Get the hell out of here! You're disturbing me !" I raised my voice.

"You know what? This is the school premises. Why should i listen to you? It's not like you own this school or something?"

"I don't freaking care! You better go now! or else..." "Or else WHAT?"

Oh you want to play eh? I'll play with you. I walk towards her. "You say you're having your lunch here right?" She noded.

I took the lunchbox from her hand and throw them on the floor. "Aww. I'm sorry. It seems like there's no lunch for you to eat now SCRAM!"

I look at her. She was looking down. Why is she still doing here? She kneel down and started to clean her lunch.

"Just leave it there and go!" I yelled at her. She did not move an inch. She's still looking down. I walk near her and grab her shoulder and lift her up. "Are you listening to what i'm saying?" She did not answer me. She was still looking down. Then i felt a droplet of water. I look up. Is it raining? Then i look at her. Wait. Is she crying? Did i go to far?

"Hey." I shake her. This time she look up. She is really crying. Tears were hanging on her eyes.

"Why?" I heard her say why. "What?" I asked her.

"Why? Why is everyone treating me like this? I did nothing! Why? Am i that fun to make fun of?" She literally yelled. She's crying really hard.

"Hey." I reach my hand out. She shoved my hand and ran away. I think i really did go too far. And what did she mean when sha say that. Everyone? Does everyone bully her? I'm going to find out about it.