Chapter 10

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun’s POV

 

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Oitsukenai supiido de
Nee tsuite ko reru no?
 Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Hikari kagayaku
Kedo fure rarenai no
Masani Supersonic n' hypertonic

Beep*

 

Like usual I woke up immediately after I turned off my alarm and head to the shower.

 

No more hiding at home anymore. It had been 3 days of absence to school. I know I can’t keep hiding. I guess I’ll just keep myself away from those people? Yeah, as if it’ll work. Thank god the bruises are not that visible anymore.

 

I grab my bag and keys as I head out of the house. , I forgot to wake Jonghyun up.

 

I let out a sigh and walk back to the house and straight to his room. I knock his door as hard as possible.

 

“Yah! Dino head! Are you up yet? You’re gonna be late if you’re not!”

 

WTH? Why is he not answering me? Ishh…

 

“Yah!” I barge in to his room but was taken aback when I saw him half .

 

“Like what you’re seeing?” He proudly smirks.

 

“Nooo!” I protest but unfortunately my body says the otherwise. I was blushing mad.

 

“You’re such a bad liar.” He let out a chuckle.

 

“Ughh! Whatever!”

 

Hanhwa High School

 

The minute I step in the school ground, eyes are all on me. I could hear people whispering this and that. Things that I do not want to hear, obviously. They can be such a pain I the . Seriously? Why can’t they stop already? What did I do to deserve this?

 

“Just ignore them.” I stiffen up when an arm suddenly wrap around my waist.

 

“You scared me.” I look to my right.

 

“Mian.” As usual he flashes me his sweetest smile. Stupid dino head. I rolled my eyes and push him away which failed miserably.

 

“Get your arms away from me.” I say as I gritted my teeth together.

 

“Why should i?” He pulls me even closer.

 

“Come on Jonghyun ah, everyone is looking.” I said as I struggle to get away from his grip.

 

“So? Let them be.” I frown in response.

 

“I don’t want to get in any trouble anymore.” I push him away this time and walk away silently.

 


 

Wherever I go, I get death stares from Jonghyun’s “fans”. Thanks to the scene he made this morning. This is just great.

 

Class was like the usual. Just some boring subjects and bla bla bla. You can say that I’m the type of person that doesn’t study in school but get A’s at the end of the day. Yeah, let’s say I’m awesome like that?

 

So now I’m standing here finding a place that I can sit to have my lunch. But no matter how hard I look there’s not even a seat that is not occupied.

 

“Hey, there a space here if you’re finding one.” I look to my left.

 

“Are you sure is not occupied?” He shook his head.

 

“Thanks.” I place my tray on the table as I took the sit. I grab my spoon up and took a spoonful of rice.

 

“!” My eyes widen as the water drip down from my hair to my clothes. What is this liquid? I got a hint of smell and to my surprise it’s fish sauce. Yes, fish sauce.

 

“Are you okay?” I ignore his question and got up from my sit as I make my way to the toilet.

 

I clean up as much as I can but the smell was too hard to get rid. I guess I should go home? So much for the first day coming back to school. I let out a sigh.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” I jump up a little as the voice startle me. Wow. He followed me here?

 

“Did you follow me here?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Yes I did. I wanted to check if you’re alright.” I can’t help but smile inside. Why is he treating me good? We just met, so why? I frown a little.

 

“What are you doing?” He was confused with my question.

 

“Why are you treating me like you care about me? We’ve just met. We hardly even know each other. I don’t even know your name to begin with.”

 

“I’m Tao. I’m new here.” He reaches out his hand for me to shake.

 

“You don’t get it do you? You shouldn’t be talking to me. I mean no one ever talks to me and yes I hope it stay that way.” I ignore his handshake.

 

“I really don’t get it. Why can’t I talk to you?” I let out a sigh.

 

“Just go away. It’ll be better off that way.” He smile to me instead which makes me frowns.

 

“You’re killing me! Ughhh.” I walk away feeling frustrated.

 

“Wait up!” He catches up with me and walks beside me.

 

“I said go away.” Which he didn’t listen. This guy can be really stubborn.

 

I ignore him and grab my bag from my class and make my way out of the school premises. I assume that stubborn kid didn’t follow me out. I turn around and to my surprise, he’s still here.

 

“Why are you still following me???” Gosh! You’re getting on my nerves!

 

“Err…. I thought you wanted me to follow you.” What? He thought what? What a weird kid.

 

“Did you hear me saying that?” I ask obviously amused with this guy.

 

“I guess so? heheh” he scratch his head like a kid.

 

“Gahh! You’re really weird. You know that right?” He nodded immediately.

 

“I get that all the time.” He smiles like a kid which makes me smile too.

 


 

“Tao? That’s your name right?” He nodded vigorously.

 

“Where are you from? You don’t look like you’re from here.”

 

“I’m from Qingdao, China.” He says with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Gawd! Can you drop that stupid face of yours?” Somehow that smile reminds me of someone.

 

“Whyyyy????” I rolled my eyes in response.

 

“You speak great Korean though. How long have you been here?”

 

“4 years? I don’t really remember. My brother taught me how to speak Korean. He’s really good in English too!” Gosh, this kid can get all excited over something small.

 

“Yeah, good for him.” I said not even impressed about it.

 

“I didn’t get your name yet!” He looks at me while waiting for me to answer him.

 

“I’m Seohyun.” 

 


 

Author's Note ;

Hello!! Ohmygosh! It's been 5 months since i last updated O.O

I'm really sorry! I was focusing on my other stories.

Well, here's an update! I hope you guys like it?

Oh and i decided to add Exo-M Tao & Kris in this story!

I can't help it :) Tao is just too cute and Kris! Man he's hot and tall!! haha

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!