Mama Jinki Knows Everything!

Touches

It was a quiet and peaceful afternoon at the Lee household and Mrs. Lee was busying preparing lunch for the family and for her son's boyfriend. Mrs. Lee smiled at the thought of her son and Minho together and giggled slightly as she remembered catching them kissing in the hallway. 

Mr and Mrs. Lee knew that Minho was the right man for Jinki. Ever since Jinki came out of the closet at the age of 16, his parents had been behind all the way, supporting his decision. One of Mrs. Lee's goals was to make sure that Jinki found a man that treated him right...

And he did.

Minho was a strapping young man with good looks, tall and a nice body. He was polite, had a great sense of humour and was protective of anyone he held dearly to his heart. Even though he came from a richer family, he never acted spoiled or as if he was better off and he was full of respect for his elders. He really cared dearly about Jinki as well.

Which could be a bit possive if she looked at it in detail but that didn't matter.

It was like the lamb and the lion.

Minho was big and strong.

Jinki was smaller and soft.

Two complete opposites made a beautiful connection.

Smiling, she then left the strew to boil as it was the last thing needed to be done before lunch was ready. "It's time to call those two lovebirds." Mrs. Lee said silently to herself as she made her way to Jinki's room.

Going up into Jinki's room when Minho was around was always bit embarrassing as she never knew what she would come across. Last time, she tried to knock on Jink's door, she had heard a chorus of moans and a bit of ( from Minho, she knew, cause her Jinki would be too shy to talk like that) and the creaking of a bed. With heated cheeks, she had rushed downstairs and when the two boys had finished their activites, they were both smiling at each other, simply glowing.

Good thing, Mr. Lee wasn't the one who had gone upstaris.

But for this time, she steeled herself and when she arrived at Jinki's door...all she heard....

Was silence.

"Jinki?" She called out as she knocked on the door slightly and waited.

No reply.

"Jinki, sweetheart?" She tried again but this time, knocked harder.

Still no response.

Now out of curiousity, she turned the handle to the door and found it unlock as it opened up for her. Slowly, peeking her head through, she closed her eyes, preparing for the worst...when....

Her ears were met by soft breathing and light snores.

Opening up her eyes, her heart softened at what she found.

The teens were fast asleep on the bed, curled together.

Minho's head rested on top of Jinki's honey brown hair, a slender but strong arm wrapped around her son's waist protectively. Jinki had his head tucked into the crook of Minho's neck, his arms wrapped around Minho's torso, clutching the material at the back.

Both were in a deep sleep and Mrs. Lee smiled softly.

Closing the door behind her, she walked downstairs and dished out the food onto four plates.

Two plates being kept aside for later.