Hmmm....

Touches

"This isn't a good idea, isn't it?" Jinki asked as he heard the shower jets running and Kibum snickering besides him.

"Of course it is!" Kibum exclaimed as he pushed the older man towards the bathroom door and tugged at his baggy shirt. "But no one likes it when someone just enters the bathroom while they're showering. I know I don't." Jinki tried to argue as he tried to stop Kibum from pushing him through the door but it was too late. 

He was already in front of it.

Kibum rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Oh please hyung. If this was Minho here with me right now, he would take the chance in a heartbeat. I know how much he wants to see your body all wet and ready for...."

Jinki's cheeks turned a bright red as he shouted in embarrassment" Kibum!" Kibum laughed before patting the small man on the back and said" Look, it may seem weird but trust me shower is one of the best things out there." Jinki narrowed his eyes slightly as he spoke" And let me guess, you and Jonghyun?"

"Yep, we try to do it at least every two weeks coupled with some y bed time fun!" Kibum informed Jinki with a smile as Jinki shivered, horrified with the thought of his two friends having . "Too much info Bummie." Jinki responded and Kibum shrugged. "Well, we all have to grow up sometime. So now go and make Minho have the best shower of his life!" He encouraged as he slowly opened the shower door for Jinki and the steam came out slowly. Jinki looked ahead as he saw the tall figure behind the shower curtain, his hands roaming his own body as he washed himself and Jinki couldn't help but feel a warmth pooling at the bottom of his stomach.

He really wanted those hands on him....

"Good luck and try not to be too loud, we still have an innocent baby in the house." Kibum said. grinning as he patted Jinki's back and walked, no, strutted down the hallway and took a turn. Jinki gluped silently as he took a look at the shower curtain again and this time, he saw the figure staring at him. Wide eyed, Jinki stared back as the tan arm appeared from behind the curtain and beckoned him to come. Taking a deep breath, he slowly entered the bathroom and locked the door behind him. The figure said nothing as Jinki stripped himself of his clothes and walked closer to the shower, peeling it back, just so it was enough for him to slip through.

Then two strong, wet arms wrapped around his waist and brought him in for a tight embrace. Jinki's cheeks turned scarlet as their bodies were flush against each other, his own body being soaked by the running shower jets and then a pair of plush lips find their way to his temple. Then his voice sounded through Jinki's ears.

"It's so bad of you to come now....just when I already had my shower." Minho said, smirking as Jinki's cheeks turned even redder as he hid his head into Minho's firm chest. "I can go if you want." Jinki murmured against his chest and the arms around his waist tightened. "No, you're already wet any way." Minho murmured and Jinki rolled his eyes, smiling slightly at the pun. "Yeah, well it's up to you to fix that right?" Jinki asked, a sudden confidence boost appearing as Minho smirked at that question.

"Of course." 

Jinki turned his head slightly so their lips could meet and they engaged in a passionate kiss, Jinki's arms wrapping around Minho's neck and Minho's arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

Soon, they pulled back slightly so their noses brushed together, rubbing against each other affectionately as Jinki laughed and smiled and Minho pecked his lips.

"I love you." Jinki whispered sincerely as he stared into dark, loving eyes. Minho leaned forward so his forehead touch Jinki's own as he smiled softly and replied" Love you too. Love you so much..."

Jinki hummed pleasenly as he leaned up to kiss Minho again except this time was a different purpose. Minho immediately caught on as he pressed his lips firmly against his and his hands started roaming again.

"Shower , really?" Minho asked, between kisses. A smirk highlighting his face.

Jinki smirked back as he gently bit on the bottom of Minho's lip and replied" Yeah, well you can't really control how you feel."

Minho's smirk suddenly turned dangerous and he backed Jinki against the wet shower wall and whispered against his pink mouth" I can...I just decided not too."

And trust me, Kibum was right.

Shower was probably one of the best things Jinki has ever done.


I didn't write the scene....I'm cruel...I know.