Dirty...not really.

Touches

 

 

“And then it goes in…like this.” Minho explained with a dirty grin as he pushed into the tight heat of Jinki. The latter panted in return and whimpered as little shocks of pleasure coursed through his body.  The taller man then leaned down to the expanse of Jinki’s creamy neck as sweat dripped down it slowly and he closed his eye, relishing the taste.

“Minho…”Jinki pleaded softly as his head tilted back when he tried to move his hips, in order to get some sort of friction. The way Minho filled him up so deliciously as his hard pulsed inside of him was driving him crazy.

 He needed him to move….

“What do you want, my Jinki…hmm?” Minho asked teasingly as he slowly rolled his hips causing both of them to moan softly. Jinki pulled at Minho’s broad shoulders, trying to get him as close as possible as the need for skin on skin contact was crazy.

“I need you too…ah!” Jinki tried to answer but Minho’s rolling him hips caught him off. “You need me to…?” Minho continued for Jinki with a vicious grin. This wasn’t easy for Minho either; the tight heat was just so amazing clamping around him and Minho had to stay strong in order to make Jinki beg.

“… me.” Was the last two words Jinki whimpered before he yelped in surprise as Minho lifted hips up for better access.

Jinki looked straight at Minho’s face and gulped at what he saw.

The man looked absolutely stunning; his dark silky hair messed up from Jinki’s hands running through them, his well-muscled body shining with sweat, his lips curved in a feral grin and his eyes…

Were almost black with ecstasy and lust….

And love.

Jinki couldn’t help but smile softly to himself as he recognized the emotion in the man’s eyes that he had seen all this time they had been together.

But all romance soon disappeared as Minho did a particular which caused him to scream in pleasure.

“I’d thought you’d never ask.” Minho said quietly as he leaned down to kiss his lover before whispering across Jinki’s plump lips.

“I love you.”

And Jinki had never moaned so much in his life.