4 - The Admirer

A Cat Story *Short Story*

"Kimchi!"

 

 

"Kimchi!"

 

 

"Kimchi!"

 

 

"Stupid cat." Taemin was in Jae's house...Cat-sitting might be the right word for takig care of Kimchi. Jae went for a sudden rush to super market while cooking lunch for the 3 persons - I mean 2 person in the house.

 

Taemin decided to give Kimchi some kimchi leftover since the cat hissing to him since he saw him, last time they met he wasn't like that.

 

"Hey! Cat! Where are you?" and he found him. He was sleeping soundly on Jae's bed. Taemin grab Kimchi and cover  its nose. "THAT'S FOR WASTING MY TIME STUPID CAT!"

 

"Meeeeoooow~" Kimchi was grunting for air. Taemin was even restraining its legs from moving.

 

"TAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"  Jae shouted upon seeing the act.

 

Taemin let go Kimchi and Kimchi run to Jae's side.

 

"He tried killing me Jae. I knew he is a bad guy!" Kimchi confess.

 

"Jae, Kimchi is just a naughty cat, he deserves it."

 

"No, Taemin, his a well trained cat. I know it because I'm the owner. What will you do if you kill it?"

 

"Bury it of course." Evil guy, why did I even like this guy? "By the way Jae, I won't be seeing you frequently anymore."

 

Jae's eyebrows rise. "Is it because of this incident?"

 

"No, my girlfriend is jealous with you around."

 

"PFFT. What a . You got a real possesive girl there Tae." Jae look at Kimchi and caress his back for comfort.

 

"Well, I like it better than some sentimental creep whose coward and a loser." Taemin look at Jae room full of stuffs scattered from last times Kimchi-Jae moments.

 

Jae was practically confessed everything to Kimchi since his a 'cat' in other view but for her eyes his a 'guy' around her age. She told her she like Taemin, but Kimchi convince not to because he sense bad vibes on him.

 

"Goodbye then." Jae turn around and Kimchi to the living room.

 

Taemin then stormed out the house.

 

"Are you hurt?" Kimchi asked.

 

"Nope."

 

"I thought you like him?"

 

"His not the only guy in the world Kimchi... OH MY! I haven't  visited Sungjong-oppa!"

 

"Whose that?"

 

"A guy from the other class that sort crush....maybe? uhm.. I dunno.. I didn't talk about him yet?" Kimchi shook his head. Jae's mouth was wide open. How could she not told about Sungjong? 

 

"My admirer."