3 - The Story Behind

A Cat Story *Short Story*

"Taemin, if I say santa claus is real, do you think Im crazy?"

"You're already Crazy Jae! What kind of question is that??" Taemin and I walk to our class.

As usual Taemin got most of the greetings this morning. Why would I? I'm infamous... The school's not even acknowleging the existence of our soccer team who won champion but rather to Taemins team who just placed... The school never thought theres a womans soccer team. How that? But still Taemin still hang outs with me... Might be in courtesy as being childhood friends. I never think he will like me back like the way I like him... Which is in totally different level.... Mom would never understand.

"Okay class, settle down now!" says Mr. Cho as he came in the door and settle infront.

"For some updates I know some of you heard of this but Sungjong whose in class 3-1 is hospitalized. I'm not much a gossiper but I heard his not fine... Totally out of okay its been a week I guess and yesterdays storm made it worst. I'm just giving a warning to those fangirls of his to be well mannered when you visit him as you know values..." he rolled his eyes like mocking if we do really have this thing called values... stupid teacher isnt he?? "So that end that... Now open your book to..."

 

Taemin whose my seatmate. Yeah I know I'm a total lucky girl sitting, friends-with your crush but really I think its the common for both us. Telling you it . So Taemin murmured and snickered at the end. What supposed to that mean? Naaah~ he might got contaminated with stuffs in my head....

 

-+-+-

 

"Jae! Jae!" Kimchi called as I open our front door. Mom and Dads not here, as usual, so Im pretty sure its him.

"Your house is soooo big! I explore corner to corner. I never thought you played with dolls!" he beamed. Like he saw Barney in our house.

"You look through my stuff??" geez now NO PRIVACY?

"YEAH! I'm a cat so I like to room around kekeke." he laughed it out. What a jolly guy

"Correction your not a CAT your....your... I DUNNO!!!! An Xmen maybe??"

"Your funny Jae, so when would you like to play soccer with me? I totally love chasing the ball specially in this size." he showed me... NO WAY!!!

"Give it back!" I reach my hand for my ball but sadly he swiftly shift the ball to his other hand.

"Its totally weird I found some stuff in your room with the same markings. Are these some sort of territorial mark?" he said as he spin the ball in his finger. Oh my precious ball

 

"Please don't tell me you touch those too??" I almost sob remembering stuffs I put in. That stupid letter. I should have throw it a long time ago! He blinked.

"I did."

"No!!" I cried

"I didn't do anything!! Swear to my 9 lives! I just took this ball." he handed me the ball back.

"Yeah. Nothing weird just read of some writings." he look away and scratch below his ear.

I sob louder. I grab the ball and went to my room. I look at my ball and sob more. Out of all ball why did he get this?

 

Flashback

 

which happened a week before. Jae was in her usual place to practice earlier than Taemin in the field... She was already sweating alot from the run she had. She wanted to arrive first... It her birthday and couldnt wait for Taemin's surprise... Which she just predicted. Yeah stupid of her. She took off her jacket and start to stretch... Now shes ready to play... She was kicking and running across the field. When someone called her name.

 

"JAE!!" Taemin called out... really far from her but what is?! Its her crush. Love can make your eye like a telescope and an ear like a preditor. Jae hurriedly compose herself.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" says Taemin as he come closer.

"Late?" she look at her watch and found out Taemin was actually late for an hour.

"Its okay... I did manage to practice more by myself and I'm getting better. Soon you'll plead for my help and I'll be the coach of your team bwuahaha!"

"Dream on Jae." he smiled.

"So tell me, why are you late mister? Getting a chase with your loyal fans?"

"Well, I-umm..."

"What are hiding? You know I hate surprises, my friend."

"You see I wanna tell you this but my head keeps telling me that I shouldnt. I have gir-"

"Oh come on dude stop with the speech. I know you got me a gift okay?!?!?" she squeled

"Gi-gift??" giving an innocent look to Jae.

"You didn't forget its my birthday right??" rising her left eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I won't!! H-here!"

"Serious?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Your giving me this ball??? This sign ball? How did you know I like Red Dragon???"

"W-wild guess ... I guess?"

"Thank you. You such a good friend."

 

End

 

"I only wanted to play like other cats." Kimchi pouted. "Ahhh~ I'm hungry! Jae! FOOODDD!!!"

 

-+-+-+-

 

"Hello. I'm Sungjong's schoolmate... Uhm.. W-we're not really close but I wish him fast recovery." Taemin as one of the famous people in the school he had to go to this Sungjong's room and visit him though his nobody. Pssh seriously his weak! I just punch him that day. Drama... He just wanted attention. =_=

 

"Such a good kid. Thank you. I hope so my Sungjonggie will wake up." his grandma said.

 

"I guess I'll go now grandma. SOme visitors from school might visit too. Good Bye. Have a nice day." I said and the grandma replied me a smile.... As I exit the room, there was my schoolmates... quietly giggling over me and whispers silently that I could hear... But what I'm sure their saying nice about me. That Sungjong is nobody... No one would actually come and visit him... well, maybe his nobody friends would come... their considerate like me right?

"DUDE!" a fellow soccer teammate called me. Copycats... acting all considerate. Tsk. The whole team was their!

"Hey!" I beamed as I approach them for a high five.

 

Though the lobby of the hospital was noisy I heard one of my schoolmates chatting..

"I heard he got into a fight... he was delivered in the E.R. with one bruise in his right cheek. The doctor said he got it first hand before he got hit by a car... a big car. Sungjong's not a fighter right? He might got bullied." Did I just heard right?

 

He must not wake up.

 

.....................................

 

Sorry for the late update ^^

I hope you'll enjoy this and sorry for making Taemin the bad guy TT^TT
 

[Hey! I heard Minho was the copycat,... not Taeminnie xD]