Love at first sight.

Changed
Joong Ki had cleaned the house with the help of his family also. Joong Ki had invited his cousin and his gym mates (the three bro) to his house. It was just a simple treat for helping him that last time and for him to secretly observed them went they will meet his nuna later. He had also told his nuna to tell him who is she interested in. Ji Hyo heart beat is beating faster and faster. She is very excited and as well nervous to meet her dongsaeng gym mates. She hoped that the men is her ideal type that she wants. After waiting for 15 minutes, the door bell rang. Ji Hyo felt as if her heart had skip a beat. When she saw the first man walked in, she felt that it was love at first sight. He had a handsome face. Great jawline. His body is so in shape. The person she saw is Kim Jong Kook. She could not take her eyes of him. Every step of him, she watched closely. She didnt know what she was doing. Her mind had controlled her body. When they were eating at the same table, Ji Hyo kept looking and glancing at the direction of Jong Kook. Jae Suk knew that she likes Jong Kook. He is very happy to see that Ji Hyo has found someone, but not yet her officially boyfriend. Jong Kook also noticed that the only lady there kept looking at him. He didn't know who is that. He felt that she is interested with him. When Gary noticed the two who kept looking at each other, he felt disappointed. He did not know why he is disapppointed. Maybe he like her? Haha of course was smirking all the way to Jong Kook. The situation was obviously awkward and he could feel the chemistry between the two. After eating, there was a short introduction because Joong Ki forgot to introduce his famiy members. Finally Jong Kook know who she was. It was Joong Ki's nuna. After waving goodbye to each other, Kwang Soo sent them back home. On the way, they kept talking about what happened just now. They also said that Ji Hyo is pretty and nice. Jong Kook can feel the spark of love when he first saw Ji Hyo in her pretty, big and round eyes. He feels that Ji Hyo is cute, pretty, nice and caring person. He kept thinking about Ji Hyo since they met. After sending them back, Kwang Soo went back home and told his father about what happened just now. Suk Jin is happy for Ji Hyo and congratulated her by text after hearing the story that was told by Kwang Soo. That night, Ji Hyo kept thinking about him. His smile, eyes, body and everything about him! She cannot sleep. She kept thinking about the pair of sparkling eyes that looked at her cutely. She grinned and smiled alone to herself by thinking about it only. It was the first time she felt this kind of feeling. It felt different from all her Ex-es. This one is special and it felt as if this is the truly and only special love. The love for him is different. It makes her feel more feminine. She can't wait to bump into or meet him again. She regretted not to take his number because that time, she felt shy and too happy. She can't stop smiling. Even when she sleep, she still smiling from ear to ear. It is the feeling she will not forget all her life. Now, everytime Joong Ki wants to go out to somewhere, she will keep asking him if he will meet Jong Kook or not. When Joong Ki says that he will meet him later, she smiled and asked if she could follow but if Joong Ki says that he will not meet him, you can tell by her face. Her eyes will slowly blinked and her eyes would be half open only. Jong Kook is the same too. If he hears Ji Hyo's name, his face would brighten up but if not, his face would be like a zombie. Half dead already.