New Year

Changed
"Happy New Year!!" they cheered as they watched the fireworks. Everyone was happy except for one girl that is only there. She tried to force a smile but she can't. A smart looking man that had observed her from the start, worried about her, approached to her. "Yah, Seung Im ah. You don't look happy at all from the start. Come on, it's new year already." The girl knew that her father is worried about her. "Ne, appa" Due to her acting skills, she managed to trick people that she is fine and happy but inside her heart, she is hurting. The reason she is like this is because Chang Joo oppa broke up with her. She haven't told anyine yet. She didn't want everyone there to see her sad. Her brother, Song Joong Ki, knew all along. He knew her so well. After the party, they went home by appa's car. On the way home, Joong Ki asked her sister, "Nuna, are you alright?" "Yes. Nuna is alright." "Don't lie to me. From the moment I saw you talking with appa and until now, I saw you look sad." "It's just that......" She didn't know if she should tell him but after all Joong Ki is her brother. She should tell him, she thought. "Chang Joo oppa broke up with me" "What?!" The two man in the car was surprised. They couldn't believe that Chang Joo broke up with Ji Hyo. They thought Chang Joo is nice and caring person but it turns out that he is bad and mean person. When Ji Hyo think about him, she couldn't help but cry. Joong Ki felt sorry for her and hugged her tight. His heart is full of anger. "Nuna, I will promise you that I will someone that is more nicer, funnier, caring and gentleman for you. I promised." When Ji Hyo heard that, she felt the sincerity of her brother. She smiled and do a pinky promise with her brother. Jae Suk seeing both his children, felt happy. He really love the both of them and felt sorry for them that they didn't have their mother's love anymore.