Not Sure

Changed
Joong Ki is following Kwang Soo to the gym. Joong Ki decided to be fitter and followed Kwang Soo that know a good gym. There, Kwang Soo introduced three of his best gym mates to Joong Ki. The first person is Kim Jong Kook. He is a humble, quiet, caring, fit person and a gentleman. The second person is Kang Gary. He is kind, helpful and passionate towards the things and person he loves. The third person is Ha Dong Hoon or HaHa for short. He is a funny, caring and helpful person. Joong Ki remembered that he promised his nuna to find someone suitable for her. He thought that maybe one of the three of them is suitable for Ji Hyo. But he is not sure who to choose. Maybe he can set up a date for each of them. He decided not to tell them first because he just met them and didnt want them to feel that he is someone weird or what. Joong Ki eventually became close friends with them and know more about them. Haha will not the chosen one because he have a girlfriend already. His mind is confused. He want to help his sister but it is hard to find that special and destined someone to his nuna. He kept thinking and worrying about his sister. He didnt want to suffer anymore and want someone to take care of her seriously, passionately and sincerely. He is not sure.