R ; things i'm currently into

random freebies.
so, surprisingly, i broke out of the kpop-shell i was hiding in, until a few months ago. the main reasons were american pop songs and mangas. especially manga though. i looked through the popular manga lists because i thought 'they must be popular for a reason', and i regret nothing. really.
i won't list american pop songs, because surely you guys know about it. (they are pop songs after all.) but the mangas/animes i like(d) will be here. i will be including webtoons, since i want a long list. i might include other random things, 'cuz that's just how i am. e u e /slapped.

Naruto - i, for some reason, read the whole series right around the time it finished. and i enjoyed it, i even watched the latest movie (not boruto).
Tokyo Ghoul - it's a really dark manga. i'm not fond of these kinds of things, but i enjoyed it ('cuz kaneki's handsome.)
Tokyo Ghoul:re - bc why not -- haise's handsome, c'mon. and i wanted more kaneki/haise x touka. tho there's really not much.
Onepunch-Man - at first, i found it ridiculous how popular it was among my classmates. it only caught my attention when my brother was watching it on his computer. saitama's personality, shiny head, and clothing made me like the series. and genos' cyborg-ness. (jk, bc he handsome, k?)
Fairy Tail - i'm adding this here 'cuz i forgot to in the previous manga list. i have been reading this for a long time, and i can't believe i forgot about it.
Girls of the Wild's - an action webtoon that's funny and romantic at the same time. though the fact that the fighting drags on for a bit too long is annoying. + the latest updaaaaattEE-- c'mon, srsly.
Naruto Gaiden - bc sasusaku is canon and some others refuse to believe, kishimoto just had to create this. (jk)
Dr. Frost - i heard that there's a drama adaptation of it? whatever that is, i don't want a human version of this webtoon, bc i like it the way it is. it's all psychological things and might learn a thing or two.
Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan - i'm a girl, but s attract me. #nohomo. but seriously, ikki's handsome. ;; all about swords. there's an anime for this manga, and it's already completed.
Taiyou no Ie - my ideal type of shoujo manga.
Himouto! Umaru-chan - literally me, minus the junk food and games. which leaves the laziness. orz
Pokemon - diamond, soulsilver, leafgreen, sapphire -- it's addicting, okay?
Danganronpa - currently finished the first one. now i'm aiming for the second and the third one will be released this year. gosh.
Summon Night - Swordcraft Story - both one and two. i just- like it. gosh. a great game.
Rune Factory - unfortunately, my laptop's too old to handle ds emulators, so i haven't gone that far just yet. but it has great graphics. any harvest moon fans out there?
Summon Night 5 - for the psp. it's a strategy game, and like previous summon night games, you can choose your own summon - or in this case, cross. i personally like kagerou and i ship arca with abert. k bye.
Pangya - originally an online game, but then became a psp game due to popularity i guess. a game about golf, but they're insisting that pangya's nothing like golf, so i'll just zip my mouth.
Pokemon Sweet Version - actually from the fire red version, but someone, idk who, hacked it. no complaints, it actually made the game more interesting.
Ecstasy - a new webtoon, i guess. it has few chapters, so it's not hard to catch up. it's tennis-related this time. some hints of, uh, lust. not recommended for younger audiences, but if you're not innocent anymore, go ahead.
Chiller - scary af. don't read when alone, especially at night. read with friends in broad daylight. yes, thank me later. is also a webtoon.
Tales of the Unusual - not as scary as chiller, but just disturbing. and frustrating. also a webtoon.