R ; manga/anime recommendations

random freebies.

 

I'm not a big fan of animes or mangas, but they're entertaining and I can somehow relate to some of them. I like mangas more because they don't need to load or buffer (effing internet connection). I might recommend some more mangas though, I really don't watch anime series much. But some anime series come from mangas so.. XD

Azumanga Daioh : It's really funny, weird and cute at the same time. I actually cried when it ended...
Detective Conan :  Yessss... I love detective-y stuff. Recommended for people that like to solve things and learn few things (idk tho).
Ranma 1/2 : The ending's kind of crappy, but I like the series. I like gender-bend animes too, 'cause knowing men's reaction to becoming a girl is fascinating.
Kaichou was Maid-sama : I only read it through manga, so I don't know how the anime series went. I think the genre is shoujo? I don't know what it means, but as far as I remember, the genre has something like that..
K-ON! : One of the few anime series that made me cry a river. Everything's cute and the songs are addictive. I recommend watching both seasons and the movie. Even reading the manga.
Nichijou : It literally translates to "everyday life". It's seriously a humourous series and I bet you'll laugh at an episode for at least once.
Shinryaku! Ika Musume : The ending is kind of touching for me. But it's amusing and stuff, really should watch it.
and Stocking with Garterbelt : A '' anime series, but also funny. The ertedness is not subtle, but seriously obvious.
Kill Me Baby : The graphics are not that complicated and more cute. The three main and only characters are seriously entertaining.
Beelzebub : A comedy and action series in one. Perfect combination for someone like me. 
The World God Only Knows : An entertaining series with harem. It's full of girls, and the main male lead is pretty handsome too.
Tamako Market : A really cute series. There's a lot of food in it. And an interesting one-sided(?) love  story included.
Sora no Otoshimono : I seriously reccomend this. It's an funny and sometimes dramatic series that'll make you bipolar. Warning: full of girls. And a erted male lead. It's cute too, watermelons and wings (Don't get me wrong, there really is a watermelon).
Angel Beats : Seriously made me cry. Must watch. Some of parts are actually funny. I think it was the OVA.
Hayate no Gotoku : I watched it when I was young, so I don't really remember it much.  It's interesting though.
Lucky Star : A cute series with fun girls. Only girls. And some food.
Special A : One of the first animes I've watched. The characters are all interesting you'll like them all. The loveline of the main leads are cute too.
Gintama : Comedy and action. With some drama (what). A really funny series though. WIth a huge dog, it's cute so don't worry.
Accel World : A cute pig. A cute effing pig. A futuristic anime series. It's really interesting because it just is.
Hamtaro : What..? It's cute. Hamsters are cute. Don't judge me.
Idol Pretender : A gender-bend manga. Except for the fact that the male character won't be male again.
Moe Kare!! : The love triangle is really interesting. Twins falling in love with one girl, and the girl liking the other twin..
Love Zipper : A manga series with different chapters of different girls' lives. They're all connected, but each chapter just focuses on one character and its love story.
(G) Edition : A kind of '' manga that shows a lot of skin and focuses on manga. Nothing to worry, because it's a funny and cute manga. Especially that cute robot thing.
Ojousama no Himitsu : Literally translates to 'Princess's Secret'.
Plastic Girl : A manga about a pretty model that can't even model. And a handsome lunchbox seller.
Sweets Fortune Telling : The manga series is not yet complete, but it's interesting.
Are : After Boyfriend : A combination of a 'queen bee' and a nerd.
Houkago, Kimi to Koi o e : 7 one-shots in one manga. 7 stories made by different authors.
Kare no Yubisaki : A romantic one-shot.
24 colors - Hatsukoi no Palette : The pairing's hair colors are the same and they kinda have the same personalites too, so they're like twins.. But they're not. Just read it, okay? You won't regret it.
Onnanoko no Koi o Suru to Mousou Shichan Desu : A cute series of different love stories.
Namida Usagi - Seifuku no Kataomoi : Words cannot explain how I feel for this manga (Yeah, sure, it's pretty annoying at some times, but I still like it).
Dakara, Ore ni Shinai yo : The outcome can be a little annoying or disappointing depending on who you're rooting for.
Ouji to Warawanai Neko : 'The erted Prince and The Unsmiling Cat'. A some-kind-of harem manga. The characters are all different and the plot is interesting. The manga is still ongoing. But the anime series seems to be complete.
Gosick : A mystery and horror anime. Some things might be scary and all, but it's worth watching. You might also learn some stuff as you watch it.

Here are some recommendations by some users (I may have no idea what they're about, but they're highly reccommended.) :

Shingeki no Kyojin
Kurosuji / Black Butler
Hadi Girl
No.6
Kuroko no Basket

That's all so far. Bye. o u o