Protector no longer

Guns 'n' Roses

tunk tunk tunk tunk tunk.

*huff* *huff*

I peer behind the wall. One guy...Su Ho sitting there do nothing. I'm currently in the SM building, I have managed to get in without detection. Of course, I work here, I know thid place like the back of my hand. He stood up and walked out of the hallway. Into a room and closed the door. Looking down the hallway and mine, I quickly turn the corner and up to the door....I hear talking, I quieten my breath.

"Hey...do think I did okay today?" 

"Yea, you were fine don't worry Suho..."

"You sure, I felt like I dissapointed everyone..."

"Look, you were fine, there is always another mission to do.."

"But it wasn't even my first mission!? I should of done better....it was sloppy and stupid.."

"Suho, stop it!" 

I grit my teeth, this person needs to get out...Stepping back from the door, I kick it twice, makeing sure I don't break it open, then quikly run down the hall and behind the corner.

"WHAT TH-DO YOU Have a...."The voice stopped yelling, I peeked behind the wall and its freakin Chen! His eyes were dark and annoyed. He turned and slammed the door. I scanned the hallway, no one again! I ran up to their door and kicked it again and ran back, but I think he saw me.

"HEY YOU!!" He yelled, I heard his footsteps, they were closer and closer....I took a sharp turn into an open room, ran straight behind the door. He ran straight in and checked on the far side, I slipped from behind the door and closed it. Locking the door from the outside, his thumping shakes the door. I smile to myself. I'm too good.

"Hey!! what is this!! who are you!!" He yells. 

You could barely hear him. I walk away satisfied, I checked the hallway again, Suho was looking out the door, I stode out, his eyes surprised.

"Oh LeehI!!" He exclaimed, he bowed and I stared at him. I wish he could forgive me, but I need to do this.

"Suho, do you think..anyone..ANYONE, in this building should die, who do you think it should be?" I simply asked.

"What! What are you saying?" He looked shocked, his hands up.

"Just answer the question"I said firmly.

"I-I-It should be me..."He looked down. 

I falterd, I was expecting someone else like Sunny or Tiffany..but he wants to kill himself, that will help me.

"Why?"

'Because I'm a failure..I shouldn't even be here, but no matter how much I try it is still so hard.."

"You obviously haven't tried hard enough" I drew out my gun, point it at his forehead, his eyes, his body shaking, trembling.

"I'm Sorry Suho...but it has to be done, it is my mission..."I muttered.

"I-it's okay Hi, you can do it..." He said sadly.

I hesitated.

"Just do it Hi...." He ordered.

I moved the gun rapidly down to his chest.

"Forgive me Suho.."I said, a tear fell.

He wiped it away, smiled then closed his eyes.

BLAM!!

He fell backwards, into his room. The blood started to pool around him, he wasnt dead, not yet, I knelt down next to him and kissed his cheeks,

"Sleep well Suho.."I whispered.

I turned and walked away, wiping my tears away..

I had to, it was for my mission. I run to the locked door, unlock it and then run away.

"Hey what the!!" He yelled, then he ran back.

"SUHO!!" He screamed. I walked slowly back to the room, peak behind the wall. Chen is kneeling at Suho's body, crying, he punched the ground.

"Who the hell would do this to you!!" Chen yelled.

"I'm sorry Suho..Chen.."I whispered before slippng away. The alarms starting ringing, I looked out the nearby window, a ledge, I climb out and hold on, I climb out and work my way down. Hearing a few words from inside.

"You heard! Suho is dead!" 

"I wonder who did it!"

"But he could of done it, you know how much he complains about himself..."

"Yeah but thats the point of practicing.."

I grit my teeth, I was two feet off the ground, I let go off the ledge and drop, landing on my feet, bending my legs. I take out my phone and ring up YG.

"It's done sir.."I said.

"Good Work..."

I hanged up and walked around the building. Then he turned up.

"Hi, what have you done!?" He said forcefully.

"Nothing Xiu Min, why would it matter, you know I'm one a mission.."I put the phone back into my pockets.

"You killed Suho, I know it would be you, he wrote, Hi is the beginning, bye is the end, on the carpet in his blood..."

"What!? How?" I said.

"He was head yeah, but before he completly died, he wrote that message.."

"You think I had something to do with it?!" I pretended to be appalled.

"Of course! You are on a mission, you are following YG at this point, he could of told you to kill your own!" He said angryily.

"Look, calm down, I had nothing to do with it, and even if I did, I wouldn't be sticking around" Lier. Lier. 

"Hi, tell me th truth."

"Look, I have just killed Zico and his friend I ca-"

"Zico? I thought you lo-"

"He started sleeping aorund, not very loyal, I can kill you too, just leave me be" I said coldly.

"Hi, I'm just worried, I didn't want Suho to die okay, how come your not affected?!" 

"You don't see it because I have kept it inside, like everything else, I'm leaving, good bye."I said, I turned and walked away, He grumbled angryily. I walked closer to the YG building, it may of been far, but it was long enough for me to clear my head. I didn't want to kill Suho, he jwanted it though, I had to give it to him, I never disobey orders. 

 

 

 

a/n

I'm sorry exotics, just don't kill me! 

How is it? good? doubt it hahahah i hope i'm not boring you guys!! Please wait for the next chapter.

 

DONT WORRY, IT WILL COME SOON!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING!