Mistakes

Guns 'n' Roses

.

He saw me, I turned around and made my way to a door, it said, BACKSTAGE. I pushed the sweaty people out of my way. I pushed the door out of the way, then I could smell him,I turned around.....he was there, his dark hair, his evil smile.Yep, it's him alright.

"Hello LeeHi...." His hands in his pockets, his shirt was revealing his white singlet, his black skinny jeans, matched his dark personality.

"Hello Minho.."I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Surprised to see you here!" 

"Surprised to see you at all!" I retorted.

"Why? Do you care about me?" He stepped closer, he smelt heavy of alcohol. He moved hi hand to my chin, he looked deep into my eyes.

I swiped his hand away and stepped back. "Care? About you!? No way, not after you left, why should i care?" I scoffed.

"I didn't leave you" He tilted his head, "You should care because you owe me"

"I owe you nothing!" I scoffed, I turned and walked to another room, the heavy music was too much for me.

"Where are you going?" 

"Far from you!" I shouted and pushed another door, It was dimily lit and it looked like a dressing room.

"You can't, not from me" His voice, I quickly turned around and he was right infront of me.

"You can't run from me Hi, your too irrestible.."He kept walking forward, I felt something hard behind me, a wall, great. 

"I can run, from you, you will never catch me!" I was about to push him away, he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the wall, his face moved close to mine.

"I will always catch you" He was so close, i could feel his breath on me.

"Minho....you shouldn't do this!" I growled.

"Don't you miss me?" He whispered into my ear.

I tensed, I mean, how can i not!?

"No"

"Now now, you do owe me though"

"What do I owe you?"

"You owe me your life, your mine" He whispered, he moved his face infront of mine, I swear, this man...

"I'm no ones"

"You. Are.Mine" He growled.

Then, his lips crushed mine, it was sweet, it was soft. I jerked my head back.

"No, Minho, I'm nobodys!" I shouted, I moved my knee up, It collided with his stomach. He let go of my arms, I pushed him to the ground.

"Minho, you left, you can't just come back, anyway, you won't be after this" I smirked. 

I punched his back, he fell back down, I pushed my leg out, It collided with his leg, making him whince in pain. He rolled onto his back, I moved over him and sat on his stomach, held down one arm with my foot, the other arm with my left arm, I pulled out my knife and held it to his throat.

"Face it Minho, you've gone soft" I growled.

"Lee Hi, I'm not the one who has grown soft, I'm letting you win, because if i didn't then you would cry" He looked at me and smiled.

"Look Ha Yi, you need me, you don't want to do this.."He said.

I moved the knife away and put it back.

"Minho, don't call me that, but you not leaving without a scratch, maybe you can have a memory of what you did wrong" I smiled. I brought my fist back, then punched Minho in the face, percisly in the eye.

"!!" He cursed, he closed his right eye, and looked at me with his left, glaring at me.

"Shhhh...."I covered his lips, "No need to talk, next time, you'll get more then a black eye, "I said, I pushed my foot down on his arm and stood up, I watched his get up, he covered his eye and glared at me again.

"Minho, you should put some ice on that, maybe it will heal" I said as I turned and walked off, then I heard it.

Click Click,

"Lee Hi, you are not going anywhere!" he said, I turned, he was holding a gun, pointing straight at me.

"Minho, I'm letting you go, show some gratitude, jeez.."I said then turned.

"Ha Yi, Don't leave.."

"Why!? You left me, I might as well do the same thing" I waved my hand back and kept walking, I heard him drop the gun as I pushed the door open, I made my way through the disgusting crow and out, outside.

Damn it. 

I mentally slap myself. How could you Lee Ha Yi!? He wasn't there for you and you were on mission!! You didn't even complete it!! Shame on you!!

I stomp my foot, I need to go back and kill the target, I can't believe i got sidetracked!

I wrinkled my nose then stormed back inside, I didn't see Minho, but i did see the target, he was surronded by women, ty ones too. I stood up and grabbed my gun, no one panicked, which is a good sign, I point it straight at the bastard and...CLICK...He feel, the women stood up and screamed, I quickly hid the gun and get out as quick as I could. Sigh, that done, I send a text to YG that both missions are done. I shove the phone in my pocket and walk to the local bar, I need a drink. The man at the door didn't even give me a second look, he just opened the door.

"Hello Miss Lee" He said.

"Hello sunbae" I nodded and stepped in. It was dark and I walked straight to the bar, He saw me and started to prepare the drink. I come here often to drink, I can't handle clubs, so I come here.

"How was your day miss..." The bartender said.

"Nothing much, Si Won, any thing happened today?" I took a swing at the drink, hm, not too bad.

He smiled and was wiping  the counter. 

"Nothing really, how's the mission Hi?" 

", All I can do is just kill mafia lords and whatever, I saw Minho today..." I glanced at Si Won, his face darkened.

"What did he do..."

"Talked alot, he claimed me, but i gave him a black eye.."I placed my empty glass down and looked at Si Won.

"Hi, stay away from him, he maybe came from SM Town, but he will never be one of us, he is dangerous"

"Ha, you think I can't handle him?" I pushed the empty glass towards him.

"No I just don't want to imagine my little princess to get hurt" He leaned over the counter and smiled agian.

"Si Won, We have been over this, I'm not your princess or anything okay!?" I sighed and leaned agianst the counter.

"I wish you would be, you will be a beauttiful princess" he filled the glass back up and set it down infront of me.

"Si Won, don't."I drank from the glass and set it down, "By the way, I made another song, I wish I was a singer sometimes..."

"Another song hm? Can I hear it?" He glanced at me, taking the glass and filling it up again.

"Nah, maybe another day, I only let people hear them once, and i want them to be the last thing they hear too" 

"Your vicious Hi, no more today, "He said.

"Okay then" I gulped down the rest of the drink and set the glass down, getting of the stool  I waved goodbye and walked to the front door. 

"Bye Hi~" He shouted.

"Byee~" I said over my shoulder, I walked out into the cold air and waved goodbye to Steve, I walked down the dark street.

This is nice, quiet, peace, the sound of nothing. Then this happens.

"Heeyyy pretty lady!!" 

Great, a bunch of douchbags ready to get their buts kicked. I turned and faced them, four of them faced me, great, another thing to get rid of.