What You Didn't Do...

The Confession

 

You grabbed his neck and you quickly leaned in for a peck.
Soohyun was surprised, he had never seen this side of you. He was in total shock from what you just did that his eyes were wide open.
He instantly remembered how different you looked/behaved yesterday.


~FLASHBACK~
I was waiting outside where the table was, waiting for her to get here was killing me. When she finally stepped out, I didnt notice her-I was too busy drooling over the food. I quickly got up as she fake coughed. She was wearing the beautiful dress and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was radiating, like Cinderella. 

While we were sitting, I couldn’t help but feel nervous. She was the girl I liked, the girl I fell in love with at first sight.

We were eating and enjoying each others company but I couldn’t stop myself from sneaking glances at her. The way she held her chopsticks was cute and how she the food off her lips, wah! everything she did was perfect.

When she finally caught me not eating, she knew something was up. 

"Ya! aren’t we here to eat? ^^" you questioned him cutely.
"Yes, but there was another thing.."he waited for your response.
"Ohh the question right? What is it that you had to only tell me? Am I that special to you that you had to dress me up?"
"Yes, I want you to know how special you are, right here, right now. We’ve become really close these 2 months. I think we should get to know each other in a new way." He reached for your hands.

You dropped your chopsticks, your mouth was full but you felt your jaw drop.
"Will you…" he looked deeply into your eyes, you took such a deep gulp you were sure he heard it, "..go out with me?"


You felt your cheeks get warmer, you looked at Soohyun as you were nodding your head aggressively and smiling like an idiot. 

Soohyun was also smiling like an idiot, but it didn’t matter, you were both happy.


~END FLASHBACK~


You smiled at him and touched your lip with your finger.
"W-we shou-" he stuttered.

 

You grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the car, causing him to fall out of your spell.

He turned the car on and quickly turned his head to you.
"You alright jagi?" you teased.

He didn’t say anything, he just leaned in and kissed you sweetly.
( *o* )

Once you finished pressing lips, he began the short drive to school. The car was filling with the scent of coffee and you two just kept smiling because you just had your first 2 kisses as a couple. 


 

3 minutes into riding silently and happily in the car, he broke the silence.

"Hey, so I guess you weren’t mad at me, but now that i realized something, I think I might be the one getting mad. 
"What, what did I do?" you said innocently.
He smirked, "Its what you didn’t do."

You stared at him confusingly until you finally reached the school parking lot.

"YOU DIDN’T…"

You unbuckled your seatbelt slowly.

"...ask me to be your boyfriend," he said as he chuckled slightly- only earning a slap on the arm and a pouty Cinderella.

(-_-*)\ 

 



 

THE END

KYAAA~~~~~~~!!!! i hope you liked it, it was one of the very first ones i wrote so I know its not amazing! -.-

 

leave feedback it really helps!