A Late Cinderella

The Confession

Soohyun quickly found his keys which he had left on his bed under his pile of clothes. He rushed out and started the car’s engine. Sweat was still running down his forehead and neck. He remembered that this was how he felt when he was first introduced to you. Your beauty and kindness mesmerized him from the first glance. 


He drove for 15 minutes and you were impatiently waiting outside your place when all of a sudden you hear a loud screech on the street.

Soohyun left skid marks on the street, stopping right before your house.

You got in the car with a pouty face and stayed silent.
"What’s wrong? Hey, i made it on time. i’ll buy you something good before we get to school alright?" he said sweetly. 
You nodded still a little grumpy that this happened after a good night. 
"Come on, i know you can’t stay mad at me.. *he leaned in close to you* ..your boyfriend."

 

You turned to look at him, he was surprisingly close to your face. breaths away from your lips. He smiled a pure smile as you stared at his plump lips.
You turned away. You felt your cheeks about to blush but you couldnt let him think you were too easy to cheer up. Your pride wouldn't allow it at the moment.
Soohyun put his arm in front of you. "You know, you need to buckle your seatbelt in order for us to get going" ^^ *nice save*

You reached the coffeee shop where the two of you had met yesterday,

where the two of you shared your feelings,

where he confessed to you.

Now it was a happy memory to go in there, you felt butterflies in your stomach remembering what happened.

~FLASHBACK~
"Now that I have your attention, keep your eyes on me not Mr. Shin alright?" the teacher said.
You quickly nodded your head, then soohyun grabbed it with his hands.
He laughed slightly, "do that any more and your head will break off!"

You turned to him because of his sudden remark.

Your eyes locked together.

No one was paying attention to you two.. you felt you would blush again and Soohyun quickly kissed your forehead.

Your eyes widened and the bell rang. Soohyun saw you stayed in a trance just looking in his direction so he got up and packed your things for you and carried it while pulling you out of your seat.
"Aishh, what would you do without me.." he said sarcastically.
He dropped you off at your last class before lunch and said, “I’ll see you later, don’t forget.”

After school, you two walked and talked together, but you couldn’t help but feel nervous. Did he really like me to do that in class? you thought.

You saw that he was acting a little strange and then he went off to “the restroom”. A waitress came over and told you that a present was waiting for you, that you had to go right away.

You went to the restroom only to find a box with a note saying “Try this on and meet me outside -SH”

Some moments later, you walked outside to a beautiful scenery, wearing the dress he had picked out for you. The table you two always sat at was decorated nicely as there was so much food on the table. Soohyun was sitting there being tempted by the food. He got up and helped you sit down. You had never seen this side to him. 


~END FLASHBACK~


Your two Iced Americanos were ready and you walked out eating tiny heart shaped cookies. 

He glanced at you while you were happily stuffing your face. "Is my princess still mad at me?" he asked while giving you the puppy eyes look. His cute appearance suddenly made you tap his nose with his frosting as payback.
“NO!” you shouted. 
Soohyun was surprised, but then began to laugh at his embarrassment. 


"Aigoo Cinderella, because of you we will be late. At least we can serve detention together *he winked* he started to walk soon after.
"Mmm," you hummed in agreement. "Wait!" you stopped suddenly. "Oppa i forgot to give you something! *you winked* "you do so much for me.."