Late Soohyun

The Confession

*phone* doradora dora ga dora doradora…

*Smacks phone*

 

"Aish! Stupid alarm…" he mumbled. 

He slowly looks at the time, it is 6:40 AM.

"Where is he… he always met me outside my apartment and now that we’re dating he decides to stop picking me up…" you said a little mad and heartbroken. You were waiting for him outside your building. 

You looked around and started to tap your foot.. yea I’m DATING him. “I’M DATING HIM!” You thought out loud. Strangers walking by turned and looked at you weirdly.

Back at SH’s apartment:

He grabbed any pair of socks and quickly changed his pants and undies >.< he grabbed his jacket and sunglasses, he locked the door and went out to his car. 

He reached in his pocket and didn’t find his keys

He quickly texted u by speaking into his iphone, he was panting out of nervousnous that you would get mad at him.


"My Cinderella, I’ll be there a bit late. I am locked out of my car and house. Don’t worry I’m getting inside now."


Iphone: Cinderella I kill there be a bit late I locked my car and house do worry I’m wetting inside now
"I need all the time I can get!" He quickly looked for something to step on and get through the kitchen window.

You: *reads message* omg what is he saying??? *You thought a little frightened.** he can’t be serious.. he would never. *You worried for your new relationship with him.*

Your mind flashes back to early yesterday during school.

You walked right in the school doors.
The new guy you had become good friends with kept staring at you as you reached your first period class. He was waiting for you right outside the door.

SH: hey cinderella
You: *blushed* Hi. Come on let’s go inside. Class is starting soon

You two sat in the back where the old teacher couldn’t hear you two having fun (being silly;D).

SH: hey can I ask you something?
You: yeah of course! We’re friends aren’t we?
SH: well something I wouldn’t ask just any friend- it's something..special..
you: okayyy.. *you said with a smile even though u were confused*

SH: *aiish should I ask her now.. no were in class-totally not romantic* SH: Hey you know let’s go somewhere after school. I’ll tell you there.
*your eyes widened expecting him to tell you* 

You: ok *you said in a silent voice, just staring at him*

SH: wat?
You: *did he just ask me out? We’re going on a date?*
SH saw that you had a confused look on your face
SH: ey.. are you jumping to conclusions again??
You: hmm?? Oh mmm *you said in a trance*
SH: good this tiime… you’re right. Its a date.
Your name was called by the teacher and it scared and frightened you
Everyone looked at you and you felt your cheeks get hot.
Teacher: now that I have your attention keep your eyes on me not mr. shin alright?
You quickly nodded your head that soohyun grabbed it with his hands.
SH: haha do that any more and your head will break off!
Your eyes locked together
No one was paying attention to you two.. you felt you would blush again and Soohyun quickly kissed your forehead.
~END FLASHBACK~