Where He Is

A Stranger To Himself

Zelo felt a small light shining through his eyes. The rough ground was uncomfortable. At least his eyes were alot better, but everything was still a little dark. Like super dark sunglasses.

He thought to himself. "Maybe IU probably will be proud today!" Then he wondered what he was thinking about.

"Hmm. Who's IU? Why would this IU person be proud? ... What's wrong with me?" Then an image of a cute girl came into his mind. "Hehe, she's pretty."

Taeil groaned. "What you mumbling about?" 

But Zelo's attention was on a girl who just walked by. She looked very familiar. Like the girl who came into his head. She was being rushed by another girl. 

He just stared. And stared. Then realized she wasn't there anymore.

He ran.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Taeil asked worriedly. Zelo ran into a trash can, fell on the ground and stood back up and started running again. He reached the corner and she was gone. 

Taeil came behind.

"You saw something?" He asked the boy.

Zelo pointed at the direction that the girl went in with utter dissapointment like a child would when an ice cream truck passed by.

Taeil just looked at Zelo strangely. "Come on."

Zelo still stared pointing.

Taeil pulled on his sleeve. "Such old clothes hes wearing... Its not even like the fashion nowadays." He thought.

Taeil sighed. He picked the giant baby up and carried him back to the dump while Zelo continued to point with his eyes wide. Taeil put Zelo down and he stopped pointing and pouted like a child.

"Now you. We need to talk." Taeil said.

"Talking." Zelo said.

"Where did you come from? I didn't notice you walk in when I was looking through the trash. Almost like you just appeared there..." Taeil said wondered.

"Well, I just opened my eyes... and plop, there I was." Zelo said.

"You were unable to talk well and see though, right? Do you know why?"

"No." 

"What's the first thing you can remember?"

"Waking up and not seeing anything." 

"Strange. Hey, want to go somewhere to relieve our thoughts, maybe you can think about it there."

"Sure..."

They walked to some sort of underground room that was now being used as a club. There were no signs to the club, so Zelo had no idea what he was walking into. The room was very dark, and since Zelo's vision wasn't too good, he was completely blind again. He didn't want Taeil to worry, even though he wasn't sure why he was caring for someone like him, but he didn't want to mention that couldn't see. 

"Its cool, isn't it?" Taeil asked

Zelo nodded dumbly. The sound drowned out his ears and he actually sort of liked it. He enjoyed this talking with rhythm and the beat behind it. His mind told him that it was called rap. 

Taeil just blabbed on about how he loved this place. And Taeil was happy that he had someone to talk to. He was afraid of being lonely without Hyunwoo. 

"Hey, I'll be right back. Cheer me on."

Zelo nodded dumbly again. Taeil gave him a strange look and went onto stage. He sang a nice sweet song that probably killed the energetic mood and made people sad because of the touching song. Then Zelo heard about of yelling and shouting. He continued to sit there, wondering what was going on. 

A boy approched him. Zelo wasn't really in the mood of talking though. Oddly enough, the voice was strangely familiar. Then, the boy mentioned something about a club.

He quickly turned to the direction of the boy and asked "Club?"

But the boy never responded... Did he leave or...

Then an interesting song came on. Zelo was enjoying it, but was he really in a club?

The boy just started stuttering. The Zelo sighed.

"Dude, are you still here? Look. I think I'm blind right now, so you should say something because I have no idea what you are doing." Zelo said annoyed.

"A...are you Junhong? I'm Ilhoon! Zelo! Is it really you?"

"Whos Junhong and Ilhoon? Yeah, I'm Zelo... How'd you know?"

"You don't remember me? And IU? The rest of BTOB? And you are Junhong! What are you thinking?"

"Look boy. IU sounds a tiny familiar, but I have no idea who Junhong or you are. Or BTOB. I don't know if you think this is funny or..."

"It's NOT funny! You betrayed us!"

"Betray? Look, I don't know WHO you are or actually who anybody is. I only know a kid named Taeil who just went on stage and me. That's it. Now stop accusing me of random acts, I'm leaving." Zelo said and walked away. Ilhoon just stared at the spot where Zelo sat.

Taeil came back smiling. He found Zelo gone and a boy just standing there.

"Hey kid, did you see a tall guy sitting here earlier? Hes sorta skinny... His name is Zelo." Taeil asked the boy

"How do you know Zelo?"

"I just met him yesterday... How do you know who Zelo is?" 

"I'm Ilhoon. I met Zelo like 10 years ago and he doesn't remember me."

Taeil sighed. "Well the boy doesn't remember anything, and I swear, he just appeared behind me at the dump."

"Maybe we can find him, he just left not too long ago." Ilhoon concluded.

They both walked out of the club. BTOB looked around.

"Hey, where did Ilhoon go?" Minhyuk asked.

_________________________________________

Zelo walked out of the club and was able to see just a little. He walked through crowds and crowds of people not knowing where the heck he was going. 

He walked for a very long time. 

Tired, he sat down near a large building. He noticed two girls walking together. They looked a little familiar.

"Bye!" One girl shouted at the other.

"See ya next time!" The other shouted. 

One girl walked into the building and the other kept walking. She noticed a boy sitting there looking lost.

"Hey. What are you doing?" She asked Zelo

"I'm sitting."

"My name is Seohyun. What's yours?" Seohyun asked extending her hand.

"Zelo." He said ignoring her outstretched arm.

"Are you lost?" She asked

"Well, yea. In many ways."

"Where do you live? I can show you the way home!" She happily said

"Live?"

"Yea, where your house is!"

"I don't have a house."

She frowned. "Where have you been for all this time?"

He frowned back at her. 

"Here, let me bring you to the office. I am part of SNSD, so maybe we can help you out!" She knew very well that this boy was more than lost.

Lost about himself.

Because he is a stranger to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character introduction: Seohyun

Seohyun is 22 years old and a member of the famous SNSD. She is a genius, bright, happy and dilligent. She is close to IU because they met at a concert. Not easily angered, she can be understanding but she takes many things seriously. This is how she understand Zelo well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! 

This chapter is a little rushed, because my parents are rushing me off the computer... So i apologize if there are alot of errors. If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to comment and ask!

AND i'll TRY very hard for Sunny to appear soon =3

Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baiiii!!!!

Cute Yosebbie for you all!