In Place

A Stranger To Himself

Block B successfully became rookies. They hoped one day (Jaehyo especially) that they could meet SNSD. 

"Is her name really Sunny? Or is it just a stage name?" Ukwon asked.

"Her name is Lee Sun Kyu!!!" Jaehyo practically screamed. 

Thats a familiar name for Taeil.

The hopeless child went back to his thoughts again. It couldn't be her. Its a common name. It should be. 

_________________________________________________________

They finally went on the music show. To Jaehyo's hope, SNSD was there as well promoting their song. Taeil wanted to hit Jaehyo so badly because he was screaming to loud. The poor thing.

"Sunny!!! Sunny!" He practically yelled during the entire performance.

Good thing that song was not a ballad.

A talented 5 member boy group went on stage. B.A.P. Block B stared in amazement.

"Boys, this is what we are up against." Zico said.

"Stop talking like a girl Zico." B-Bomb complained.

It was finally their turn. During the performance, Taeil couldn't see the audience. But the audience could very clearly see them. Sunny was practically gaping at Taeil. She knew this boy somewhere. That face so familiar. His small height resembling hers. Their gradmother was pretty short. She knew Hyunwoo took on her grandfather's height.

"Why did I leave home again?" Sunny thought to herself. "I miss those boys and now Taeil is a singer! I have to see him backstage."

Sunny told Taeyeon that she wanted to go backstage. Without time for Taeyeon to ask, she ran.

"Now remember. He is your cousin no matter how attractive he is." She repeated over and over again. 

Then she saw. The performance backstage.

"Rookies these days are so good, aren't they." She turned around to find Sungmin standing next to her.

"Sungmin!!!" She practically trampled to poor boy.

"Hello Sunny, nice to see you too."

"Super Junior go back to your waiting rooms to prepare!" A voice yelled. Sungmin said bye and ran. Stylists and managers were scary. Especially their company.

Sunny waited. When Block B performance was finally over, Block B went backstage. Unfortunately, Jaehyo got in the way. He was preactically begging Sunny's hand in marriage the moment he saw her. He was screeching his head off. 

Sunny politely rejected him and went after Taeil.

The poor boy Jaehyo was moping on the floor.

"Taeil?" She questioned. He turned around.

"Umm. May I help you?" He asked.

"Its me! Sunkyu!" She ran up to hug him.

"Is it really you?"

"Yea."

When the poor boy Jaehyo finally regained his senses, he stood up to find Sunny and Taeil hugging. He fell back to the floor and started moping around again and whining. The rest of Block B decided to leave him.

"You look the same!" Sunny said

"You look so different!" Taeil replied.

Since both of their performances were over, they got all the time they wanted to talk. Taeil filled Sunny in about how Hyunwoo went missing and Sunny filled Taeil in about why she went to follow Seohyun.

Taeil finally felt in place being surrounded by ones who love him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Sorry for the long wait! I was sorta busy this week. This chapter may seem a bit messy, but thats because I was planning to write something else, but it got deleted. Twice. 

Technology is only nice when it works.

And for my subscribers for my other story, I deeply apologize. How long has it been since an update.. what like almos half a month?

I'll try to update soon. 

Don't worry, for me, Summer is coming soon so I'll have more time! I hope.

Thanks for reading! You guys are the best <3