Campus

Can't believe this is happening?!!

After that noisy night with the conflict and all, both Mi Sun and Sungyeol have a big blow in their mind. They can't even fall asleep that night. Until the next day....

Your POV

*Beep Beep Beep* You were half-woken-up as the alarm beeping, it was 7:30 am. As you saw the time, "Damn it!! I'm Late!! Why is there nobody waking me up?!" you said as you jolted from your bed and went straight to your bathroom to have a quick wash and change clothes. *Must. Be. Hurry!*

As you finished all of that, you grabbed your phone and other things to be brought to campus. As you walk down the stairs and went out of your house, you saw a familiar figure waiting for you near the gate. "Kyoung-a!! good morning! sorry i'm late."Oh Mi Sun-a, morning!! I was waiting for you y'know?! Did you have a slumber attack? Geez~" "Sorry, let's just hurry then and thanks for waiting me by the way hehe~"

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Profile Attack!

Well, now that's Choi Min Kyeong for me. She's my bestfriend since kindergarten and like my sister from different family, same age with me, and she is a big fan of Infinite, which is known as the Kingka in my campus. Like kids, cute and cool stuff. Smart and beautiful, successor of 'Chandel', the famous hand bag designer in Japan and Korea. Don't try to make her angry or else..... *Khek* your dead man.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

As both of you fastened your step and finally reached campus, you and Min Kyoung started to run like crazy to each of your class. "See you later Sun-a!! Don't be late anymore~" as she waved a bye for you. "Yeah, see ya! Thanks for waiting btw!" you replied. Luckily, you arrived 5 mins before the class starts.

*Phew~ almost... need a bigger alarm clock next time -_-*

You went to your desk as usual and after that your teacher, Ms. Kyeong, came in. "Alright everyone, please sit down! The class is starting!"  

After that, hours of classes has passed and it's break time. As usual you met with Min Kyeong and have lunch together at the cafetaria. You have a Sphaghetti Oglio Olio for your lunch, pudding as your dessert, and mineral water for your drink, while Kyeong Min has Kim Bap, strawberry milk, and an apple.

"Sun-a, i think you should stop that 'spaghetti routine' of yours.." Kyeong Min stated. "Why? I love them anyway and it's delicious~" you replied as you slurped down your spaghetti. "Well, you almost have it like everyday, don't you get bored or anything?" ask her confusedly. "For me spaghetti is the mo-

Before you could finish your sentence, loud shrieks can be heard from the hallway then to cafetaria.

"KYAAA~" "IT'S INFINITE!!" "WOOHYUN OPPA, MARRY ME!!" "SUNGYEOL OPPA, SARANGHAE~!"

*Well well, not to be so surprised Mi Sun, this happens like almost everyday~* you thought as you saw a bunch of girls in front of cafetaria's door. There's Infinite, the famous kingka in your campus. All of them are rich boys with rich popularity whether it's inside or outside school. Everyone knows them, but somehow you hate them.

"Hey, hey~ don't you think they're getting hotter?" Kyeong Min whispered to you as she nudges your elbow. "Wha- How? My spaghetti are hotter than them anyway~" you jokingly replied. "Haha~ seriously miss, aren't they just hot? Especially, Sungjong oppa~" she replied with blushes on her cheeks.

"Man, are you in love with that lady-like guy?? I prefer Minhyuk oppa rather than them~

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Profile Attack!

Minhyuk oppa is the man i really admire the most. He is tall, handsome, gentleman, sweet and smart too. He can be so dense sometimes, even though he is my older brother. If he's not my brother, i would've fallen in love with him.... Nah just kidding like i would *smirk* Anyway this big brother of mine is very protective and sensitive toward me in some special cases. Sadly, he left for China because of his job 2 years ago.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Ahh~ not that again~" as she sighed hearing your blabbering about you brother. "Tee hee mian Min-a~ Now what time is it?" you apologized. "12:15, still 5 mins more before class started.Wanna go back to class??" "Yeah lets~ i don't want to be late anymore.. sigh"

"Hahahaaa~ Like you will, you're already in campus though, wanna hang out after classes over?"

"Su.... hmm.." When you want to answer her, like a lightning strikes, yesterday's problem just popped out and made your face looks very sulky all of a sudden.

When Kyeong Min saw your face, she became confused and a bit shocked with your sudden facial change. "What's with the face?? Are you okay or you wanna go home because of your piled up work in the office?"

"No, but a big problem is coming up, so let's hang out after this. I need to talk to you about it." you replied with a serious face.

"Well ok, see ya' after class~ Just try to fix that face of yours, it's scary y'know~ mehrong~" she said trying to lift your mood up. 

"Yeah, sure thing" as you try to fake a smile.


Sungyeol's POV

*sigh, at last~ the break!! Gotta go to the cafetaria soon!* you thought as you walked out of your class. On your way you met with the rest of Infinite. "Oh! Hyung!" Sungjong called out. "Hurry up! I'm hungry y'know?

"Yeah, i know i know~ come on just hurry up!" As you and the rest of infinite make your way to the cafetaria, a bunch of fangirls are already in your way. 

"KYAAA~" "IT'S INFINITE!!" "WOOHYUN OPPA, MARRY ME!!" "SUNGYEOL OPPA, SARANGHAE~!"

*for God's sake! i've had enough of this!! i just want peace in break time!* you make your way to the cafetaria while answering their love with fake smile. "(Hey don't you think that they're getting too much?)" Dongwoo whispered. 

"(You think i'm not, i don't get it how Woohyun can get through something like this everyday.)"you replied as your eyes staring at Woohyun. "(Well that's normal since he is the greasiest anyway, let's hurry up before times up.)"Sunggyu added.

After those whispering thing, Infinite gave a small fanservice and make their way through those bunch of girls.After they found an empty table, "Hyung, what do you guys want?" Sungjong asked. "Kimbap!" "Melon bread!"

"I got Katsu already so i'll pass." "Oh, ok~ anything else?"

"Nah we're not that hungry, but thanks." After that you guys begin to talk, "I'm getting tired with this crowd, really.. can i get some peaceful break?" "Yeah me too.. sigh.. getting pulled here and ther in the morning makes me sick."

"Why? It means they love us right? I'm fine with it though~" "That's because you're the greasiest, man. Geez." Hoya said making everyone laugh.

After that, Sungjong back with a tray of food that Dongwoo and Woohyun ordered. When you guys were eating, like a routine, girls are swarming around Infinite's table.

They stared at Infinite and then took pictures, which make you lost your appetite after several mouthfuls and want to get out of that place, until you saw a table where there are 2 girls sitting there.

*Those girls... well they're not like the others... Interesting, are they pretending or what? hmm, i never saw them before, or is it because of these bunch of girls* you thought as you make a curious face.

L saw your making that face "What are you looking at?" As if your awoken from your dream, you shook your heaa a little, and said "n-nothing, just thinking stuff.

"Work?" "Ye- yeah, sort of" you replied as you try to finish your lunch.

5 mins before the class starts again, you all have finished your lunch and decided to went back to your class.


Sorry for the late update!! It's been very busy with the midterm is coming up -_-

I'm using profile attack, ,which means there will be more mystrious chara coming up, for now i introduce you guys to....

BTOB's Minhyuk

I'm not a fan of BTOB but he's just so cute :3 <3

Can't really find the right time to write this, but i'll try to update this story *Fighting!!*

Trying comedy but i don't think i have a good humour taste... so... Comments and Subscribes are loved <3