Seriously?!

Can't believe this is happening?!!

It was evening around 7pm...

Your POV

*knock knock* "yes, come in." a woman sound can be heard from the inside."Oh, Sun-a come here quick! there's something we need to discuss." your mom said. You came in and greet both of your parents as you hug them, "what's this 'something' you mentioned about umma appa?"

"Well well well, my daughter has grown this big and became a beautiful girl, i can't believe the time has come for her. Right, jagiya?" your dad said. After he said that, you became more confused about what's going on. "Oh please, can both of you just spill the beans already? your lovely daughter is waiting~" you pouted.

"Now now, don't pout~ we'll say it arasso?" your mom replied. "Also... we need you to calm down first." your dad added.

"Ok, i've calmed down so.. what is this all about?" you replied nervously, "with this something and 'the time has come' thing?" After that, your parents just keep silent for a moment. *i got a bad feeling about this.. gulp* As the room begin to be filled with some strange atmosphere, both of your parents start to talk. "Mi Sun-a, you are getting married." 

As the 'Married' word got stucked in your head, you got all frozen and shocked at the same time. "Bwoh?!! I'm WHAT??!!" as you raised your tone. "How could you... without-" before you can continue, you got cut off by your father "Mi Sun-a i know this is very egoistic of us, but please understand. We decide this for your future!"

"No dad! this is not for my future, i know dad. It's for our company right?!" you rebelled. Even though you are a polite daughter, for this matter you fell blood rushed through your brain. After hearing that word, your mom and dad got silent for a few minutes. As they started to stare at each other, they set their on you again. "Sun-a, our company has gone bad, really bad that we need help from them since they promised to help us..." your mom said slowly but you can see that she is trembling.

"and which company is that?" you asked. Since your mom can't handle the conversation, your dad speaks up "It's Lee Corporation. The largest Economic Bussiness in the world. The Owner of the company is dad's friend."

*Hmm, so this is all about. I guess all of this make sense with they getting all upset and make a ruckus last night.*

FLASHBACK

It was at night around 8pm and you were doing your assignment for tomorrow's class. After it was done, you felt all sleepy and go to bed to have a nice dream. Just after you almost enter your dreamland, you heard some loud noises outside. You got awoken by it, after that the noise grew a little louder and made you curious. You went outside of your bedroom and the noises turn out to be your mom and dad arguing about something.

You don't really get what they were arguing about but you only heard several things in their argument since you are still half awoke. "She.......marriage...their son!!..." ".......the only way!! So..." "Financial.......problem...almost bankrupt,.....please..."

After that you felt that your eyes are getting heavier as you walked back to your bedroom, and thought *Oh, i guess they have a big problem coming up. Better ask them tomorrow after the classes are over.*

END OF FLASHBACK

*Hmm... what should i do?? it's not like i don't want to help them, but it's a marriage!! Arranged one!! SERIOUSLY?!!*


At the same time...

Sungyeol's POV

*knock knock* "Master, your parents are calling for you." one of your maid said. "Yeah, just wait for a while i'll be there in a minute!" you replied. *What is it again? They already discussed the next meeting and the preparations.. sigh..* you thought as you begin to walk outside your room.

After you came downstairs, you saw both your umma and appa are there. Sitting and waiting for you while they were chatting and giggling which make you confused. "Umma, appa, what is it?? Both of you look very....happy." you said confusedly. "Is there any good news about the bussiness lately?" you added.

"Yes it is a very good news!" your dad replied with a smile. "Yes dear, first we got a huge profit from our trade with the Mong Company last month!" your mom added. "Wow, well that's a good-" before you can finish it off, you mom cut off, "Not only that, you are also getting married~ tee hee~"

"So i'm going to be marri-......... I'M WHAT?!!" you shout in shock. "Now now, you don't need to get so upset about it, i know this girl, even though we've never met before. She is my friend's daughter and i'm sure she is a nice girl." your dad said. 

"Why did you decide this by yourself?! I don't want to and i won't do it!!" you rebell "You even haven't met her, how could you just easily agreed to this?!" Since your parents are so laid-back and trust their close friend, which is "La Chaffen", they don't really mind for everything. (well too laid-back logically -_-") "Sungyeol-a, i'm just helping them-" "Them? You mean La Chaffen? What's with them are they the one who request this kind of thing?" you replied in anger.

"Yeollie, just calm down pretty pleasee~" your mom pleaded with aegyo, and she know that it's your weakness. As you hear that, you just let out a big sigh and calm your self down as your father start to explain everything.

*Why does my mom has so much aegyo?! i can't stand it sigh... i don't want this kind of thing happened though, but hearing their explaination won't hurt i guess*

FLASHBACK

Your father was in his office, when he suddenly got a message from the secretary that there is someone looking for him. As he let that person in, it turned out to be Kang Hyu Seok, the founder of La Chaffen which is known all over the world for it's fashion. "Why if it isn't Hyu Seok! Long time no see!" your father cheered as he approach Hyu Seok with a friendly hug. "Now now, what makes you here?" your father asked.

"Why hello my friend, it's really been a long time. Now that you ask right to the point..." as Hyu Seok started to speak, he began to tremble a little and your father saw this. "Is there something wrong?" your father ask worriedly. "Well... It's not that wrong, but..." he said stuttered and he began to hung his head down,"It's just..."

"Seok-a, i'm your friend just tell me. Is there anything that i can help you?" your father said gently. After he said that, Hyu Seok began to kneel down and begged "Please help my bussiness, i ran out of money and my bussiness has started to broke!! so i beg you please help me!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"After that i lend him the money and also made the deal with him." as your father finished his story, you asked "So, that's the problem and how much money that you lend him?? Why did you made this deal??"

"Well i lend him 50million won of course, you are already in your 20s but you never show any interest to girls you've met before and also..." "What?! That much?! After that?" you asked curiously.

"Nothing free in this world~" your father said with a smirk plastered on his face and your mom started to giggle which send shivers down to your spine. *Oh man, i don't know that my parents can be this sly and scary -_-" But SERIOUSLY?!* you thought that as you facepalmed yourself.


Ok, this is my first fanfic and ch1 is done :3

i think there will be a lot of grammar mistakes, so sorry if you kinda confused when reading this

I'm  afraid that this story will be very boring so...

Comments and Subscribe are loved :D