Problems

Can't believe this is happening?!!

At 3.50pm, the class ended...

Your POV

As promised, you met up with your bestfriend and went to a small cafe in MyeongDeong. After making your order, both of you make your way to the table.

"So, what's this thing you want to talk about?" she started to speak. "Well, it's really hard to explain it. I don't know where i should start it." you answered, sighing.

"Well, start from anywhere is fine." "Hmm...."

"Come on~" she pleaded.

"Ok... *breathe in breathe out*... So..After several minutes of telling her your story, "YOU WHA-"

"Shush it down!!" as you covered with your hand. Luckily, the cafe was not so crowded at that time. "Yes, that's right i'm married. It's not like i want to do it anyway, besides i'm the victim here~"

"Still, your lucky man!! you got the most famous Lee Corp's son in your hand! Hahaaa~" she replied jokingly.

"Oh seriously?! like i know this guy~ so stop it~" as you rolled your eyes. "hah~ it's you who stop to joke around man, y'know who is this person you're talking about right?"

"What do you mean by that? I haven't seen him or even met him anyway~" you said as you slurped down your favourite Macha Frappucino. Upon hearing your answer, Min Kyeong just like a petrified person as she make a what-the-hell face.

"You kidding me right?" "Nope, i'm serious, i really don't know this guy~"

"Oh my gosh... well that's expected though, you only have your eyes only for your lovely oppa anyway~ you should get rid that brother complex of yours~" she claimed as she facepalm herself.

"Well, sorry for being brother complex~" you pouted. Min Kyeong just gave a little chuckle after that, and "You know i like Infinite right?"

"and?" you replied as you nodded your head. "Do you know Lee Sungyeol from Infinite?"

"hmm, who's that?" as you slurped you Macha again.

"You know that tall guy in Infinite, the tallest one?"

"Oh yeah i remember him, the one you pointed at when you show me which one is who in Infinite, right? That's so called Ice guy, right?" you nodded.

"Yep, that's right!" she said cheerfully. "So, what about it?"

Before she anwered your question, she sulrped down her Caramel Frappucino and looked around the cafe. After that, she gave you a signal to get closer.

"(He's your future husband~ y'know?!)" she whispered to your ear.

"Oh, so he is my husband then..." when you want to drink your Macha again, you stopped and your eyes felt like it will popped out anytime. "He is my WHAT?! The heck?!"

"Wow wow wow~ calm down~" Realizing your surroundings, you lowered your voice "The heck?! He is the most cold-blooded person in Infinite right?! or so i heard.." "Yeah, but i heard that he's not a bad person though~"

"How do you know that?" "Dunno, just heard things~ but it might be true~" "Like?" "He smiled~"

"Sheesh~ Everybody in Infinite can smile even fake one." you claimed.

"Well.. that's true.. hmm.." as she try to think of something, she continue "But tell me why you don't want to be with him? I mean everyone has gone crazy for him and such"

"Because i don't know him, i know nothing about him. Never talk nor even say a little hi, of course i don't want it! He could be a jerk with cool attitude you know~" After that, you both just keep in silence, think about something to cancel this marriage.

After several mins, you spoke up "Min-a, any ideas? I mean i don't know what should i do, since i agreed... well forced to agreed with it, i felt so screwed up."

After hearing that, Kyeong Min made a click with her finger "I know! Well, even though i don't think this gonna work out well~" As you heard her, you tilted your head and asked her "What is it? Have a plan?"

"I can't really said it as a plan though, but it might work" "Ok, tell me then!"

"First, you just have to go with flow in this marriage. Then-" before she continue, you cut her off "What?! i think you have a-" She cut you back "Nu-uh, not finished yet~ just listen first~"

You nodded your head with a pout. "Then, after several weeks or months just say to your mom and dad that you can't go on with him because of bla bla bla~ You know like an excuse or something."

 

*I don't want to spend my time with someone i don't know though! But it's worth to try than nothing!*

 

"So?" "Hmm, i'm still not sure. But i'll try to think about it."

"Settled then~" she said as she looked at the time. "Omo, it's already like 5.20pm! I think i'm going first, i need to take care of these project for tomorrow *sigh*, mian Sun-a" she apologized.

"Well, that's ok anyway, i still want to be here though. Finding inspirations for my assignments, take care and be careful on your way" as you wave her a goodbye. "Yeah thanks~ See ya' tomorrow!" she replied with a wave and went away.

After that, you just sighed and lean your back to the sofa. *Ottokhae?! I'm not ready for this...*


SY's POV

After you finished your practice with the rest of Infinite, you went out from the practice room to buy some drinks. 

"I want soda!" "Juice!" "Arasso arasso, i'll get it just like usual~"

On your way to 7-11, you felt that someone was following you. When you take a look, "Aaaaaaaaa!!! Aaah!"

"Pfft~ Bwahahahahahaaaaa" yes it was L, he followed you just like a stalker. "Yah! You're scaring me you know! It's already like 8pm and it creeps me the hell out!"

"Sorry sorry, just kidding though~" he apologized

"Well, that's not funny anyway" you pouted. After several minutes of talking and joking with L, you both were aready in front of the 7-11. As you went in and took some drinks, L asked you "So, what's with the face you made back at the campus? What are you looking at?"

"What? what face? I'm not looking at anything" as you got panicked, but trying not to show them.

"Well, this face.." as he tried to imitate how you looked like back at campus, "..as you looked at those 2 girls right?"

You got stiffened by the last words 'those 2 girls' * how did he know that i'm looking at them?!*

"Come on, just admit it~ we're bestfrieds after all, i know you and you know me." he said, "Which one do you like between those 2?"

"Man, i'm not into that kind of stuff seriously?!" you answered with a poker face. "I'm just asking, but tell me come on~ you looked at those 2 right? Why?"

"Aish, why so curious, geez~" you tried to avoid the question and after you put some juices, you made your way to the cashier. "Well, if you're not telling me, i'm going to tell Infinite that you're in love with 2 girls~" he threatened.

"As if you will~ try me then~" you replied, knowing that he can't do something like that.

"Ok then~" as he showed you his phone dialing Sunggyu's number. You got shocked when you saw it and as you tried to steal it, he pulled his phone away "Then tell me, and i promise i won't say a thing or two to them~

After you think for a moment, "Damn it you Kim Myungsoo!! Aish... Ok ok, i'll tell you then.." you told him with a sigh. After hearing that, Myungsoo cut the dial and turn it off.

"So, what's with them? You seems a bit tired from this morning also." He asked.

You just stay silent for a moment and, "Ok so here's the story..." as you told him the whole story, "Wow~ you got married?! How-"

"Like i know, my parents even didn't ask me in the first place, they just agree to it and in the first place i was forced..." you cut him off "besides, it's not like i don't want to help them... Sheesh!!" you said frustated. 

"Well, that sounds frustating.. and in the first place, i think i know why they did this to you~" he replied with that i-know-it look.

"How so? You're just joking.." you said sarcasticly.

"You see, you don't even have an interest with any girl 'til now~ so it's obvious that they want to get you a girlfriend i guess~" he explained, "But what will you do with those 2 girls if you're a married man? Hm.."

 

*Well, that's true enough.. I've never have any interest with those es at campus, except for those 2..

 

"Hmm..." thinking about what he said, "I guess you're right, but.. DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO MADE THIS TO MARRIAGE?!!" as you made a gesture.

"Now... that point is also the problem~ Do you have any plan about it? Just so you can be free from it.." he asked as he ate a bubble gum candy.

"No, do you?" "Well i have one~" "What is it?"

"I'm not sure it will work or not~"

"Just tell me!!!" you said with a frustated face. "Ok, you just have to pretend as a good husband and all for several weeks, after that tell your parents that it's not working between the both of you. How is it sound?" he explained.

"......." after you heard him you got speechless and made a blank face.

 

*I'm not sure with this though, but i think i'll give it a try for now, there's no other way!*

 

"-yeol! Lee Sungyeol!!" You got snapped out from you thoughts, "Are you listening to what i'm talking about?"

"O-o-oh yeah, i know. About that plan you just said right?"

"*sigh* no, no, after that? You really in a confused state huh?"

"Well.. umm.. yeah, you can say so.. It makes me can't sleep at night y'know? That's why i look like an old man this morning." you said, looking tired.

"Haha, just endure this for a moment~ Anyway, for now just focus on the practice and bring these to them first!"

"Bwahaha~ you're right, let's hurry up before they got mad~" "Yeah, lets!"

"Anyway, thanks for making me feel better." you thank him.

"Well, that's what friendship are for~" he replied cooly.

After that both of you just ran to the practice room and deliver the drinks to the rest of Infinite.


Well, i don't really know about korean stuff like the cafe there, just grab some picture to be added.

Never went there before, so if there are mistakes, i'm really sorry ;__;

still bad grammar and boring story though ;__;

Still comments and subscribes are loved~<3