Eunyoung

When Love Walked In

"There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason"

 

It has been a week now since my encounter with the leader of VIXX. He has been coming to the shop for the last couple of days, and Eun thinks it is because of me. I think she is crazy, why would an idol want to come because of me? That is just too crazy if you ask me.

I have to admit his smile has not been completely out of my mind, but we are two different people. He is in a world, where he is the center of attention, while for me I am just a no one. Why would he even like a girl like me? 
 
“Look, who’s here” Eun came to me as she went to get one of the cheesecakes out of the refrigerator to put on display. I looked up to see him again, and this time he was not alone. 
 
It seems he brought two of s with him, and I have to admit they were cute too. I walked over to them with a smile on my face, as I lead them to a table. They were not in a disguise today, but in their causal clothing. I guess they did not have any work to do today. The leader of VIXX name N that Eun informed me about his group since I met him. He smiled at me, as he seen me. 
 
“Hello, how can I help you?” I kindly asked them, while I waited for them to look over the menu. 
 
“I would like a caramel frappe along with an apple pie please,” The person who Eun pointed out was Ken. I nodded my head writing down his order, and repeating it to make sure I got it right.  I turned to the other member of VIXX and waited for him. 
 
“Hmmmm, I would like a hot chocolate along with a Cinnamon Bon.” 
 
“And you sir?” I asked as he smiled at me that made me want to faint, as I try to calm the beating of my heart.
 
“I would want to know, what’s your name?” He asked me I wanted to laugh and ask if he was serious, but he did look serious.
 
“Eh?” I asked slightly confused, tilting my head to the side, as he just chuckled. I blushed thinking I probably look dumb right now. 
 
“What’s your name?” he asked again, not knowing he could just read my nametag. His friends laughed at him for being clueless. “What’s so funny?” he asked his friends, as they laughed even more.
 
“Hyung, she has a name tag” the one named Hongbin said laughing and high five with Ken. 
 
Their leader blushed red with embarrassment for being foolish. I chuckled at his cuteness, as I heard a fake cough behind me and turned around to see Eun give me the I told you so look. I cleared my throat and got their orders. 
 
An hour later, they were finished since they did a little fan service for some of the fans who crowded around them. After, taking pictures with their fans, they were about to head out the door, and I went to their table to clear up the dishes. He took hold my hand, as I looked up at him. 
 
“I would like to see you again” he whispered quietly in my ear as I froze in my spot. I blushed as I just nodded my head shyly as he chuckled and walked with s to the door. Before they walked out, he turned around and gave me a small wave, as I did the same. 
 
Eun screamed gaining the attention of all the customers of the restaurant, as she bowed at them and they went back to their coffees and desserts. “See I told you he likes you!” she was squealing like a crazy fan girl. I walked away and decided to ignore her, as his words kept repeating in my mind. All I know is that my heart will not stop beating fast. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone, so here is Chapter Three. What do you readers and subscrbers think on it? Did you enjoy it? Love it? comment on the comment box below. Please? So I will start writing Chapter Four now. I just want to say thank you to the subscribers once again for subscribing my story, it means so much to me. It gives me the confidence and motivation to write more. I also want to thank those that upvoted my story thank you for that. So I was in a really good mood the whole day because of the subscribers that I have right now. So I hope to see everyone on my next chapter. 
 
Love Always & Forever 
Kimmie_asian_17 ~ <3