chapter 12

When Love Walked In

 

Eunyoung: 
Days, weeks, and even months have gone by since N and I have talked. It seems as if we are strangers once again, as I always see him with the girl I first saw him with at the cafe. He barely recognizes my appareance, and this is exactly why I didn't want to fall in love is because I am afraid of the pain that comes with it. I am afraid that I won't be as good enough for them that when the time comes they will leave me. 
 
I was working my usual shift, sighing to all the couples acting all lovey covey with each other while cuddling to the warm smell of freshly made coffee along with the mouth watering desert. I just wanted this day to be over and just head off home to my parents, and just sleep and not having to think about dreadful days like these. My relationship with my father, as been progressing well and we get along fine and my mother seems happy. 
 
I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't know about the wet floor caution sign, as I was this close to slipping. Someone took out their arm and grabbed my waist and I landed on top of them, as I looked into their beautiful brown eyes.
 
"Miss, are you all right?" a very deep husky voice asked me and I looked at him and blinked before I widen my eyes to the position we are in. I got up slowly, while dusting my uniform then to cover my pink cheeks. 
 
"yes I am all right." I responded back to his question as he nodded his head
 
"my name is Lee Joon, and yours ?" he asked me while taking out his hand for a handshake,as I take out my hand and introduced myself.
 
"my name is Joo Eunyoung." 
 
"Miss Eunyoung, I hope we get to see each other again soon." he whispered In my ear as he left out the door. 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
N ; 
Minyoung Noona has finally met the Vixx crew, and they seem to really like her. I've been spending most of my time with her that I can get. Minyoung Noona is a great person to be around, but the best is when she takes the guys and I out to hangout. we went to the water park last week, and the boys had fun to be able to relax from our busy schedules. 
 
I don't know lately its been weird, but I feel like something is missing, and I don't know wht it is or what it is. it's been months since I feel like this, but maybe it's nothing serious and just my imagination . 
 
today I decided to go to the cafe and just get a nice hot coffee, and a place to sit down and relax. I walked there because it felt like a nice sunny day to walk and look at the beautiful summer heat, and a chance to see kids playing on the streets with a ball In hand . 
 
I walked in to be greeted by the wonderful aroma of freshly made coffee, and the beautiful smell of chocolate cookies. I took a seat by the window to enjoy a nice beautiful view while I enjoy a nice cool ice coffee. 
I see a familiar figure by the counter, as I was about to head over. I see someone walk up to her and whisper in her ear, as I see her blush and giggle. I decided to wait by my table for her, so we could catch up on somethings. I waited 20 minutes and she still hasn't come by, it seems she doesn't know my appearance. 
the man left and I see Eunyoung finally alone , so I headed over to the counter to see her checking inventory. 
"Eunyoung-ah" I called out as she looked at me, but then went back to what she was doing. "are you ignoring me?" I asked
"no, why would you think that?" she asked me back as I shrugged my shoulders
"you seem different." I replied 
"how?" she curiously asked me
"you've been ignoring me lately, and I see you talking to that stranger." I told her as I see glare at me as if I said something wrong. 
"me ignoring you ? you have been the one to ignore me.  And who I talk with is none of your concern." 
what Eunyoung said was true I have been neglecting her she must hate me right now for doing that to her, and honestly I don't know why either.
 
____________________________________________________________________________
hii guys ! yay !! an update lol sorry its not the best , but that is the best I can do  please excuse my mistakes I know there are a lot but no one grammar or punctuation is perfect. so I have been busy with college , but yeahh I like it is fun and new to me but I am adjusting . so I have been thinking of getting a co-author any if anyone is interested please let me know. okay thank you and hope you like this update please comment what you think and please let it be nice and no bashing comments please. 
love always and forever 
kimmie