N

When Love Walked In

Sometimes you meet a person and you just click- You're comfortable with them, and don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything.

It was six in the morning, and our next schedule  was not until eight.  Which meant that I had a lot of time on my hands, so I decide to go out for a quick walk before any of my members wake up.  I find it weird that I am awake at this time, but today felt weird and I don't know why. All I feel like is going for a walk, so I changed out of my pajama's, which consisted of  grey sweatpants and a black wifebeater. I went to get my jacket along with my phone just in case my members needed to reach me. 

 

I didn't need to wear a disguise because since people wouldn't be up this early besides people rushing to work, those opening their shops, and there won't be an fans at this time of morning. So I was safe of being chased or being seen. I took a stroll around the park near the dorm; it was so beautiful and peaceful that I decided to take a seat at a bench near by. Ever since I became an idol, I never had the chance to sit down like this and relax. I never had a peaceful day, all my days are spent with my members and I rushing to get to our schedule, surrounded by screaming fans who we support and love so much for supporting us since our debut until now, the make-up and stylist noona's rushing around to get every member ready. 

 

Being an idol had its benefits like being able to sing and dance on stage, and show everyone your passion, talent, and love for it.  Being able to sing and dance with other idols is very rewarding, and my parents are proud of me for being an idol every time when I visit home their friends would come over, and I will sign autographs for their kids. 

 

I looked at the time on my watch , and it is around seven. I got up from the park bench until I heard my phone ringing . I grabbed it out of my pocket of my jacket, and see it is Leo-ah calling me. 

"Yobesyo," I answered the phone in a low voice

"Hyung, where are you?" my member asked me, as I started walking back to the door with the phone still to my ear. 

"Oh, I'm here at the park; I decided to take a small walk before our schedule" I replied, as I hear a sigh of relief and noise on the other end. It was my members getting ready for our schedule. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After, eating breakfast with the members and I headed to the van and drive off to the company. We needed to practice and improve on somethings before we needed to be at music bank. We are promoting our song On and On. We only have an hour left to practice before our manager came through the door of the practice room telling us our schedule for the day.

"N-ah, after Music Bank your next schedule won't start until 12 am" my manager told me, as I nodded my head and  put it on my phone to remind myself.

"Okay, everyone let's go to Music Bank now." Our manager hustled us out the door, as we grabbed our bags and belongings heading out the door after our manager. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After Music Bank] 

The members and I went our separate ways, as I decided to go  to a coffee shop that I heard about from one of the stylist noona's. I put on my disguise that I bring with me in my bag just in case I ever get into a situation. The coffee shop was just a couple of blocks down by the company, so I decided I could just walk there and not have a chance to be seen from anyone. 

I walked into the coffee shop to be, greeted by a wonderful aroma of coffee along with mouth watering pastries on their displays.  I checked the time on my watch to see I had 20 minutes until my schedule started. I walked up to the counter to see a girl's back facing me. Her hair was up in a side ponytail, as she was busy making coffee for another customer. I didn't have much time, so I called to get her attention. 

"Excuse me," I called out, as the girl didn't turn yet, but a couple of minutes later shed did. 

When she turned around to face me I see this cute yet pretty girl, she smiled at me and I felt my heart going to leap out of my chest. I remained calm as I asked her kindly " Could I please have some coffee; could you make it quickly I have an important schedule I need to go to." I chuckled to myself at how she just stood there, but wait could she know who I was? Mabye not. 

"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face, and she came back from her thoughts.

In a couple of minutes she had my coffee, as I find myself smiling at her. After, I paid I made it to the van since I messaged my mananger to pick me up from the shop. I looked out the window of the van, and smiled at the shop as I see the girl through the glass of the window of the shop, as I see her talking with her  co-worker, and I know I would be coming here often.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone it is me Kimmie_asian_17 and here is my update of chapter two of my story. I hope you guys like it and comment and subscribe on it. I am starting to write chapter three.  Please tell me what you guys think of the chapters and hope you guys will enjoy the story along the way, as I will try my best to update the best I can and make it enjoyable for everyone including myself. I also want to thank the people who subscribed for this fanfic it means a lot to me, and gave me more motivation to work hard and I will until the very end. I also wanna say thank you for the very nice comments and support I have received it made me smile and I appreciate all the nice things. And it is good too that I find people who ship NYoung too ! <3 Hope to see everyone on my next chapter. 

Love Always & Forever, 

Kimmie_asian_17

Love all of you subscribers and readers <3

 

 

 

[Play this song, I really like this song and it also helped with the inspiration also when I am writing the chapters]