Chapter 3

Living With 12 Guys

 

Was this some kind of sick joke? 
 
You didn't utter a word. You were infact speechless. You didn't know what to say, you just sat there with mouth wide opened. Awkward silence soon filled the room.
 
"So, what do you think?" Mr. Lee said, breaking the silence.
 
"Umm.." you trailed off.
 
"I completely understand if you don't want to. So if you could excuse me." said Mr. Lee. He stood up from his sit and was about to leave but you stopped him.
 
"No wait!" you half-shouted as you kept your head down.
 
You sighed and looked up. You found yourself stared by Mr. Lee. He waited for you to continue speaking but you just froze there in your seat. You tried to speak but nothing came out.
 
"I-I want to stay with you" you finally spoke as you took a deep breath. "And plus, I have no place to stay at the moment" you mumbled.
 
Mr. Lee flashed a big smile to you. You were kinda creeped out by his smile but you shrugged the thought off. Mr Lee took out his cellphone out from his pocket and called someone which was probably, his maids.
 
 
YOU were drove to Mr. Lee's mansion in the fancy car that drove you to the sushi restaurant earlier. 
 
On the way there, you just sat there in silence. Trying not to cry over your family - fearing that if you succumbed to the pain, you wouldn't be able to resurface from it. You pondered over why your life was so unfair. Why did you have to lose so much? Little did you know, Mr Lee was staring at you the whole time and gave you a sympathetic smile.
 
 
"We're here! Come on, let's go!" Mr. Lee beamed. You nearly rolled your eyes, but refrained from doing so as you didn't want to be rude to the people who were taking you under their wing and letting you live with them.
 
When the car was finally parked, Mr Lee's bodyguard who drove the car let the engine die and all of you sat in the dim silence for a moment. 
 
Mr. Lee turned to face you. "You alright, Ara? You looked rather pale" 
 
"Of course I looked pale! I'm gonna live with someone I barely know from now on" you mentally cried in your head.
 
 
*I can do this.* you thought.
 
 

Hi again, readers! I'm really sorry for the late update. I was busy tweeting and fangirling, uhh studying. Anyway, Chapter 3 is up yo! xoxo