Chapter 1

Living With 12 Guys

*3 years ago*

 
 
"Ara!" 
 
You turned around and saw your best friend, Eunji jogged towards you. "Wanna go karaoke with me?" she asked. 
 
"Sorry, bud. I have to study tonight.” You rubbed the back of your head, feeling guilty rejecting her.
 
"Come on, Ara. Don't be such a nerd." Eunji teased. 
 
Furrowing your eyebrows, you said no. “Maybe next time.” you patted her head as you walked away from me. You could hear Eunji sighed heavily and mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "You gave me no choice, Ara"
 
Wait, what choice?
 
Eunji ran catching up towards me. She took a deep breath. 
 
No, she wouldn't-
No. THIS COULD NOT MEAN THAT SHE’S GOING TO
 
"Bbuing Bbuing" Eunji said cutely as she did the hand motion.
 
Eff. She got me. No Ara, you cannot give in to her. You scoffed and mocked her saying “Ha ha ha did you actually think I'll be affected by that? I do not fall for ‘aegyos’ anymore, fyi.” you grinned proudly.
 
Eunji gaped at you disbelief. Her expressions were just priceless and you were enjoying every single minute of it. "Damn you, Ara. Just for tonight. Please?" she begged.
 
With that puppy eyes of hers, you couldn't say no. You sighed in defeat. This is gonna be a long night.
 
"Fine. Fine.” You agreed. “But I've gotta go back home before 9. No longer than that. Kapish?" You continued, feeling worried. 
 
"Deal.” Eunji answered, smiling.
 
 
 
 You guys finally arrived at the karaoke room. Both of you rented a room and went in there, bringing foods and snacks along.
 
You and Eunji both sang your hearts out. You were actually glad you agreed going here. All you did these past few days was studying, revising, attending your tuitions and . Somehow singing and having fun with your bestfriend made everything better. You came from a family who cares about education more than anything. You're multi-lingual at the age of six and basically, a certified straight A student ever since you could remember. In short words, you're smart. Probably second to Albert Einstein. 
 
Ok, maybe that was a bit exagerrating but you get the point.
 
You and Eunji were having the best times of your lives. Not long after that, you excused yourself to the bathroom. You took out your cell phone from your bag. Your eyes widened. 
 
"N-no, it couldn't be." you stuttered.
“!” you cursed under your breath. It was already 9.30pm. Both of you guys lost track of time. You quickly ran out out of the bathroom and ran to the karaoke room where Eunji was.
 
"Eunji!" you began to panic. Eunji suddenly stopped singing and stared at you in confusion.
Oh come on Ara, you've got to be kidding me! You interrupted me when I was about to sing my favorite part!" Eunji whined, looking slightly irritated.
 
"It's already 9 ing 30, Eunji!" you cried. “My parents are going to kill me!” you yelled in horror, cursing in every language you know. 
"W-what?" she paused. "I thought it was-- Come on, let's go, Ara!" Eunji dragged you out of the karaoke place hurriedly and took a cab. 
 
 
 
 
 
- Ara's P.O.V -
 
"Don't worry, I bet your parents will understand" Eunji tried to comfort me. "I'll try to explain to them"
 
I wish it was like that, Eunji-ah. You still don't know how my parents are like. They're not like any other parents. One simple mistake can ruin my life. I knew that they wouldn't let this go easily. 
 
- End of Ara's P.O.V -
 
 
Soon, you guys arrived infront your house. The door suddenly opened.
 
"You worthless child!" 
 
You looked up and it was your father. He was furious as hell.
 
"Do you know what time is it, young lady!?" he yelled.
 
"I'm sorry appa but-" 
 
"Out" your father interrupted.
 
"W-w-what?" you stammered. 
 
 "Out. Don't you dare step a foot in this house again"
 
"You can't do this to Ara, ahjusshi!" Eunji defended you. 
 
"You girls don't think I know what you guys are up to, huh? Jihye, you come here this instant!" 
 
Your older sister, Jihye walked up to your father. "You called, appa?"
 
"Mind telling me what your friends told you what Ara was doing earlier?" your father questioned Jihye.
 
"Gladly" Jihye smirked. "Apparently appa, my friends happened to see two of them at a nearby club with three guys"
 
"NO. THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" you shouted. Jihye scoffed. "Are you trying to say I'm lying?" as she faked a cry
 
"" Eunji spatted.
 
"You see, appa!? This girl over here just called me a !" Jihye cried, pointing her finger at Eunji.
 
"Enough" your father exclaimed. "As from now on, don't ever let me see your face again. What an embarrassment to the family." he paused. "Go. Now" he said with a stern look.
 
"Appa!" you pleaded.
 
Your father went back into the house. Your mother was behind your father all along. "I'm sorry, Ara" your mom mouthed before going back in as well. You glared at the ground, not wanting to look up. You can tell Jihye was smirking at you.
 
"This is not how mom and dad raised you, Ara. Now, get lost." Jihye hissed. You looked up, you wanted to punch her right in the face but you didn't. Eunji, who was beside you, grabbed your arm and dragged you away from the house.
 
"I didn't know your father was that-"
 
"scary?" you interrupted . "I know" you faked a laugh.
 
There was an awkward silence between the two of you. "Umm, you can stay at my house!" Eunji smiled, breaking the silence. "Are you sure?" you asked. 
 
"Definitely! It's been awhile since you've slept over!" 
 
 

Hello readers. How was the first chap so far? 

Do comment and subscribe!
Comments are very much loved! ^^