The Second Meeting

The Unforgivable Sin
That's right....It's only natural he would respond that way. Angels aren't supposed to be with Humans. They're not meant to be...Sungmin turned the silver gun in his hand. Angels and Humans..but what if..I can change it.
The sound of gun shots echoed throughout the alleyway. 
 
~~~
 
Luhan's walk went on a little longer than he had intended. He found himself clear over by the church yard. He wasn't really brought up around Christianity, but found it a bit interesting. It's amazing how someone could devote so much time and effort to something that's not one hundred percent proven to even exist. It had been the first time he had been over here. Actually, he didn't really know how he managed to even get over here. 
 
As if out of nowhere, a figure appeared in his eyes. He continued to approach it, not changing speed at all. 
It was a boy. He sat there on the bright grass, staring at a statue of Mary. At first glance he almost looked like Sungmin, whom Luhan had been ever so slightly looking for these past few days. Luhan's curiosity took over and before he could quietly walk closer, a twig snapped under him and the boy looked at him. 
 
The boy sitting in front of Luhan had a sad look to him. He appeared mournful. His eyes were a very beautiful chocolate brown and looked to hold many secrets. Little Luhan was suddenly ashamed to have bothered him. But then the expression the boy had changed for he smiled a gentle smile. 
 
"Are you alright?" The words filled Luhan's ears. "Are you lost?" Luhan's heart began to beat so fast it simply felt like a vibration in his chest. These words were rather familiar to the brunette. Where had he heard them?
 
Slowly Luhan shook his head. "I...was just taking a walk. Gotta stay in shape...you know." 
The stranger smiled."Do you have a name?" 
"Luhan." He answered shortly. His chest refused to relax, even just a little.  
The boy smiled again. "I'm Kyuhyun" He stared at the lovely brunette, who then came over and sat next to Kyuhyun. "What's wrong?" The mournful eyed boy asked. "You seem a little nervous." 
Luhan shook his head again. "No....You just remind me of someone. Sorry."
 
Kyuhyun raised a curious eyebrow. "Oh? Did something bad happen between you two?" He had a rather rude smirk on his face and if Luhan hadn't found it cute, he would have said something. 
 
"Ah....Well kind of." Luhan nervously responded, refusing to look at him. He was then startled when he felt a hand on his. "I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't anything too bad." Luhan looked the boy in the eyes then. Kyuhyun's eyes seemed to twinkle back. "Kyuhyun..." Luhan started, but Kyuhyun only smiled back.
 
"What is it? Something wrong?" Kyuhyun asked the nervous boy finally. Almost violently, Luhan kissed the concerned Kyuhyun. 
If Kyuhyun was surprised, he didn't show it. He must have known that he won. He actually got him.
 
~~~
 
"Why?! Are you still upset about yesterday?" Sehun questioned rather anxiously. "I told you, I'm sorry. Leaving me is a little extreme don't you think?" He shook his head. "Please don't do this..." 
Luhan trembled slightly.  "I don't want this anymore. I need a break. Perhaps we can try again sometime, but not now." 
The second Luhan had met eyes with that mysterious boy he met in the church yard, he had completely fallen for him; and didn't really mean what he had just said to Sehun.  
 
Sehun was getting emotional now, but slowly walked towards the door. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Luhan. Please don't do this." He repeated but his hand was on the door knob. Obviously he was running out of things to say. He had always been like that. Very simple and right to the point. Or was he a bit incapable of explaining how he feels?
 
When Luhan simply stared at him and declined a response, that's when Sehun opened the door. "I'll call you later.", he tried to promise, but Luhan seemed uninterested in it. Reluctantly Sehun finally walked out and closed the door behind him.
 
Luhan sat on the couch in his living room. He threw away someone he had actually truly loved for someone he met this morning. He felt as though he had betrayed himself in the process. But at this point the fruit of lust was ripe and ready to be devoured. 
 
A knock on the door woke Luhan out of his little trance. A warmth filled his very soul and as if his feet were as light as a feather, he flew to the door. He knew who it was before he had even opened the tall wooden door. 
The beautiful boy stood there in front of the curly, brown haired Luhan. His smile easily matched the beauty of his face.
 
Luhan reached and pulled Kyuhyun in.