Hand of Judgement

The Unforgivable Sin
What they didn't know was another angel by the name of Heechul was in love with Sungmin. Once he had found out where Sungmin had disappeared to, the angel promised himself he would bring him back. But what he wasn't prepared for, was the fact that Sungmin had managed to fall for a human. He shot off his own wings to be with him and became a human at that point. He sinned against God and threw away his pure heart. All for a human. 
 
Heechul grabbed his gun. An arrow of judgment is needed,  he decided. Only he shall deliver the punishment for the forbidden sin. 
 
Luhan sat on the floor of his living room. All day he had been cleaning and after a nice shower, he was all fresh but exhausted. His cellphone lit up and a cute little message appeared on his screen. He didn't even hear as the door opened. There was a sound of a gun being cocked, and Luhan's eyes met with a cold pair as a dull pain pierced his chest.  He laid there for what felt like hours, but only a few minutes scattered away.
 
There was a gasp and looking up, Luhan met eyes with his love. Kyuhyun's eyes were large saucers and he raised a hand to his mouth in shock. His lips were trembling and the tears in his eyes were racing each other to see who could fall first. Even crying, Kyuhyun was such a beautiful thing. 
 
But the escaping blood became too much and he was quickly growing colder and colder. Luhan quietly slipped into the ever so sneaky darkness. 
Kyuhyun grasped the frail body, resulting in his hands becoming stained red. 
 
"My sin against God...should be repaid with my own life. So I will Die for you. I believe that's my only fate."
 
Luhan felt a fierce tug and then was filled to the very core with warmth. His eyes managed to opened, no doubt confused as to how he did so. In front of him however was not the mournful eyed Kyuhyun, but a smiling sadly Sungmin.
 
Just then there was not another boy there anymore. A pitch black feather was all that remained.  
He knew. He knew now. Luhan snatched the feather with both hands, sure to never release it. That boy he had meant that day and Kyuhyun...
Luhan was sobbing violently now. The urge to scream built up like a storm in his thin little chest. But he couldn't even utter a word. Only noises of pain and true hearbreak escaped
 
The Wingless Angel saved the Sinful Human from death. That fruit that had grown has been all devoured now and only rots. However their Unforgivable Sin binds the Human and Angel together. Their love entwines them. 
Only when that fruit perishes, only when their mutual love melts; will the two meet again.
 
Until then...