The First Meeting

The Unforgivable Sin

 

The angel woke up on the side of the dirty road. 
"Are you alright?" The blond haired angel looked up at the smiling boy. 
His beautiful brown eyes sunk into his. The color of the smiling boy's eyes reminded him of his favorite desert as a child.
The angel sat up. He looked the human over. He had messy brown hair. Clinging to the small frame was a simple black tshirt topped with a plaid button up. A pair of black jeans and shoes completed the cute outfit.
 
The boy laughed and offered the stunned angel a gentle hand. Shaking, the angel accepted and was back on his feet. The angel regretted letting go of the soft friendly hand. 
"Do you have a name?" The human questioned. 
"Sungmin.", was all the nervous celestial being whispered.
Once again he smiled. "I'm Luhan." He looked around for a split moment. "What were you doing here? Are you lost?" 
Sungmin began to shake his head no, but then realized he was. Suddenly, the warm hand returned. "Ah, you poor thing. You don't seem to really remember much....how about you stay with me until you manage to sort things out." 
 
~~~
 
"I got you some clean clothes!" Luhan cheerfully exclaimed as he threw open the door. He found Sungmin on the floor watching his clothes spin round and round in the washing machine. Luhan couldn't help but laugh at the sight of a nearly boy finding a fascination with something a simple as clothes being washed. Sungmin looked up, startled. 
 
Luhan walked over and pinched his cheeks. "Don't be so cute!" He laid the clothes next to him. "Get dressed. I made food."  
Luhan chatted all through dinner. Sungmin gazed at the busy mouthed boy while shoving his face full of noodles.  
 
Suddnly, Luhan's phone lit up and the words "Nae-ga ul ddae ne-ga ut-neun da Ironic ha-ge-do. Sa-rang-bad-go-ship-eun geo-jit-mal nan haeng-bok-ha-do" (Midnight Circus by Sunny Hill) filled the room. Luhan jumped up and snatched the phone. 
 
"Hello?" He looked at Sungmin for a moment before walking into the other room. Sungmin continued eating his noodles but disliked the quiet. 
"It's not my fault! Don't blame me..." Luhan's voice rang through the house clearly filled with hurt. A few minutes later Luhan came back in. His cute face was stained with tears. "Ah....what a mess." He hastily wiped away a falling tear. 
 
Sungmin stood up and briskly walked over to Luhan. "Don't cry...". which then made the poor boy shake even more. 
"Please....don't worry too much about it..." Sungmin grabbed Luhan by the shoulders and then laid a gentle kiss on the trembling lips of the boy he held.
Luhan's eyes widened. He pushed the angel away and clamped a hand over his mouth. Just then another boy with a bored expression walked in. He looked at Luhan 
 
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything I had said." The boy apologized. Luhan hesitantly broke their eye contact and looked over at the angel...who wasn't there. "Luhan? Did you hear me?" 
Slowly, the confused brunette placed his gaze back on the boy currently demanding his attention. "Ah, Sehun. Welcome home..."