Chapter 16

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

 

After the conference press finished, Ailee and Yuri quickly squated away from the crowded. Yuri knows exactly that Ailee never liking crowd. Yuri looked around and found a coffee shop inside the building. She dragged her right away and they sat in the corner facing each other. The staff eye-ing them interestedly as they took both of their orders.

“You will get used to it” Yuri open the talk.

Ailee nodded, agreeing her sister statement “Soon enough”

“Is your hand okay? The blood”

Ailee looked at her hand and then widened her eyes “OMG! OMG! I didn't know it was bleeding again” she quickly grabbed a bandage inside her bag along with a bottle of water “Yuri help me!”

Yuri shook her head “Why are you panicking?” she help her open the bandage and then spill a little water and wipe the blood off from her hand.

“Leeppa will be mad at me if he saw this” Ailee started bandaging her hand again.

Yuri frowned looking at her “He threaten you?”

“About going back to the old job? Yes he is” Ailee groaned and let out a sigh of relieved after she finished bandaging her hand “Ewww.. This looks messy”

Yuri chuckled looking at her. This sister of mine really.


 

MEANWHILE......


 

Youngbae looking at their leader Jiyong that had been looking around furiously “Searching for something?”

Jiyong shot a panic look at him “Yuri, I didn't see her”

Daesung and Seungri looked at each other “I guess they ran away?” they both chorused which earned a smack from Jiyong.

TOP didn't say a thing but just keep looking around. They can't be that far. The event just finished. He kept looking from left to right and started to walk around with his friends followed behind him. And he saw a small coffee shop, he peek in and there, they saw Ailee and Yuri sat in the corner while sipping their drink casually as if nothing happened. Jiyong rushed to the girls which made Ailee turn her head and frowned as if looking at a disturber.

“I thought you were.... Next time, can you just tell me where were you going?” Jiyong said, worry reflected on his tone.

Yuri stayed silent sipping her drink as Ailee glared at the red hair Jiyong “Do we have to?” Ailee asked. She gritted her teeth “Sissy, why did you should know where Yuri and I going? It's none of your business”

“Ailee” Yuri said with much authority tone. This girl sure talk much when it comes to fighting.

Ailee hissed under her breath and then close her eyes with her back leaning fully to the sofa, stil eye-ing the boys in front of them. TOP slowly take a seat next to her as the others still standing there. And then she closed her eyes. Yuri still focusing on her drink, totally ignoring the red hair that look at her desperately.

“Yuri, can you at least... Look at me?” Jiyong said.

“Why should I? I don't want to see your ugly face”

“Yuri”

“You better shut up”

“I'm sorry okay for today” Jiyong softened suddenly remembered what he said to her this morning.

“You being a head?” Yuri scoffed “Or you being a little gay?”

“Don't you dare calling Jiyong oppa like that!”

All eyes turned to the little bob head girl. Yuri squinted her eyes trying to remember her name. Oh! The Minzy girl! Wait....

“Give me a reason of why I can't call him that when he is acting like that” Yuri smiled to her keeping her voice as low as ever trying to not provoking her sister to fight.

Minzy shut as Dara, Bom, and Chaerin walk to them.

“Girl, you look stupid right now” Yuri smiled.

“Minzy, stop it” Dara nudge her “It's none of your business about them”

“You better listen to your eonnie, little girl” Yuri said in a mockery tone.

“You !” she shouted .

Ailee's eyes fluttered open and with her quick reflex , she throw the content of her cup to the fuming Minzy. She stand up and quickly throw a punch to the poor girl face making everyone gasp as for Yuri, she just look at the scene like it's a normal thing. Minzy fell down to the floor winching in pain.

“You can call me names that don't belong to me. But to my sister, you're on my black list to hunt down” And then Ailee just throw the cup of glass towards Minzy and then kick the side of her body.

The boys scrambled separating Minzy and her right away as Yuri stayed still.

“Ailee. That's enough” Yuri sighed and look at her pleadingly now. Even though it amused her, but still fighting is not right.

Ailee just hung her head low and tighten the grip on her fist. She truly hated people like this, innocent, accusing other people of what they didn't do. And truthfully, she won't have a second thought to throw a punch at them, like what she did just now. She keeps her poker face and look up to find Minzy winching in pain.

“Yah! You go apologize to her now!” Park Bom shouted.

She looked at her and scoffed “Oh, should I?”

“You hurt her twice now!” Dara added as Yuri saw her interestedly.

“Physically?” Ailee smiled angelicly “Yes”

“Ailee-ssi please. I'm sorry about them okay” Chaerin bow to me while her members widened her eyes.

Ailee looked at them disgustedly as Yuri watching her sternly, afraid that she will loose herself again.

“You should know better that I'm not the one that should apologize. Just because I'm not in your circle, does not mean everything I do is a fault. Judging hard aren't we? Have you look at yourself” Ailee stop for a while and look at her sharply as if she herself is a knife “PATHETIC”