Chapter 26

Forbidden Love

CHAPTER 26

The morning looking good. The sky is clear and SUNDAY is screaming at the snoring people that had been sleeping for 9 hours now. Sun tried to peep through the big window on the living room, but to not failed, pillows and arms started covering their faces. Ailee slowly shifted her body and she felt something warm face her. She snuggle to get more warm without even trying to open her eyes. Then she felt something caress the back of her head.
"Kwon Yuri, stop that" she mumbled, eyes still closed then her mind goes blank and sleep absorb her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri amusedly sit there on the sofa with Minho beside her still sipping his morning coffee.

"Did you just hear her?" Yuri turn her head to Minho who smiled at the rear of his cup of coffee now "Yah Jepp!" Yuri then look down to the man who lied down with her sister snuggling onto him.

So folks. That's where Ailee is.

"What is it?" the man asked with his hoarse voice while caressing her sister hair.

"Why is she even snuggling to you? Her ex particularly here" Yuri pointed out to the man that sat far from her that now looking at her with a 'what face' "You didn't intend to break them apart?"

"Yuri come on" Seunghyun looked at her with a face "She's out of the blue girl. You know by now that her actions speak louder than her lies"

"She's listening to you" Yuri warned him for Oh So Her Sister Great Ears.

"No, she's asleep. She didn't moved an inched" Seunghyun shook his head then get off from the sofa.

I hit Jepp side which made him glared at me.

"Yuri!!!!"

Ailee sat up then glared at the human beside her.

"Good morning, Lady Ye Jin" Jepp smiled then slowly untangled his hand from her hair.

Ailee was stunned "Wh-.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Yuri clapped her hands and laughed at her sister as if she had won something. Ailee turned her head to Yuri and her eyes widened.

"Ho- How did you move there so fast?" Ailee changed her sight to Yuri then Jepp.

Yuri rolled her eyes "I'm here like since the night with Minho. You were snuggling to him practically all night"

"Huh.....?" Ailee asked in confusion then turn her head to Jepp "I did?"

Jepp nodded his head sincerely.

**

Ailee looked herself at the mirror standing in front of her. It was late in the afternoon that all of them practically taken a shower. She put her towel around her neck then took one side and bring it to her lip. She was only wearing an army like tank top and short jeans, which Jepp kindly lend it to her. She knew whose the owner of this tank top. It was none other than Natasha. She gave this tank top to her when she was still a part of the gang. Somehow, it made her missed her. Then suddenly her phone vibrated breaking her thoughts. She grab it from the small table and brought it into her eye level. A message.

From: Daniel Chung

A box of blue pills already on your room.

Keep it good and use it well.

How toughtful he is . Ailee then just reply her brother's text with a smiley icon. But before she could put down her phone, another text came.

From: T.O.P

Where are you right now?

A breakfast at the canteen tomorrow, seems good?

 

Ailee frowned. she could have sworn that something jumping inside her. She typed a reply right away and tried to not sound excited.

 

To:  T.O.P

Sounds good. I will be there at 8 AM tomorrow. Our photoshoot starts late right?

 

From: T.O.P

Do you want to go somewhere first? How about accompanying me to the University?

I have to help my ex lecturer about something. What was your major?

 

To: T.O.P

Is it some sharing volunteer? I could help if it's about advertising, business or anything related with it

 

From: T.O.P

Fashion?

Ailee blinks her eyes and shook her head

To : T.O.P

It will turn into a mess

 

From: T.O.P

They need a model, you can be their doll

 

"I heard you stayed over here"

 

Ailee quickly replied the text then put her phone back to the table. She darted her sight to the mirror and there, Natasha leaning herself on the door frame before she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"I was just thinking of you" Ailee smiled, eyes still fixed on the mirror.

Natasha came to her side and just stood there beside her "Did my brother lend that to you?"

"He did"

"It look good on you" Natasha smiled while looking at the mirror.

"I look good in everything" Ailee smirked.

"Here we go again, conceited" Natasha laugh.

"Oh come on! You told me that I'm good with this smirk face of mine" Ailee point at her face with her other hands while laughing with her.

"Did my brother.... Do anything weird?" Natasha asked.

Ailee frowned at her question "What weird thing?"

"Nothing" Natasha murmured.

"He did actually, making me feel I could depend on him. But I think it is still okay"

"It's because his work" Natasha sighed.

"What work?" Ailee started to dry her hair softly

Natasha smiled didn't say a thing or two.

"Back to the topic" Ailee then turned around and faced her "What is his work?"

Natasha sighed. She can't spit out a thing about her brother's work.

"Natasha Bang" Ailee raised an eyebrow "You never think this long before answering me"

Natasha blink her eyes then smiled again "Everything changed, Lady. About your question, my brother's work is not in your concern" then she diverted her eyes.

"If he is inside the gang, then he is my concern. Though I am not there, I have the responsiblities to take care of them when they are near me"

"Lady I can assure you-"

"You are lying to me right now. You are diverting your eyes not looking to mine" Ailee stated.

"Lady-"

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Both of the girls look at the door. Natasha reached for it then open it revealing Jepp standing in front of the room.

"What took you so long?" Jepp asked.

"We were just talking" Ailee point at Natasha.

"Did she say something weird about me?"

"Obviously yes. What else to gossip?" Ailee laughed "Are we going to eat?"

"Yes, go down quickly. You too noona" Jepp smiled then lean his body on the door frame "Gossip time is over, come on!" he then left and go down first.

Natasha then dragged Ailee along downstair which was welcomed with Yuri's worried face.

"Are you okay fishu? What took you so long?" Yuri looked at her from head to toe.

Ailee let out a smile and shook her head "Nothing really. I was just talking with Natasha"

Yuri's gaze fell on the tall woman that now standing beside Jepp. They are indeed look alike. Yuri diverted her gaze as she looks at her fidgety little sister "Why are you fidgeting?"

Ailee snaps and look at her sister "W-what?"

"I said" Yuri repeated "Why are you being so fidgety? Did something happen?"

Ailee couldn't say a thing. She shook her head but the uncomfortable feelings still linger there.

"Hey" Yuri observed her sister face which turned pale as if she realize something "Hey, talk to me"

Again, Ailee shook her head didn't utter a thing.  Yuri can only sighed and let it pass.

 

***

YURI POV

The breakfast was chaos. The boys are all acting like animals. I noticed something, Zelo appeared to be so concious whenever they topic go into Ailee. Did he by any chance know who Ailee truly is? I diverted my gaze to the smilling girl beside me. I pull out the small crystal tube then take one of the blue pills from it. Thisbecoming a habit that I forgot since Ailee stopped drinking it simply because she forgot too about it.

"What is that?"

I heard Zelo's asked me. I put it to my drink then closed the tube before placing it back to my pocket "It's a vitamin" I answered.

"Vitamin?" he asked again.

I look at him and ovserved his expression. I could feel that Jepp's friends become tensed "Yes, vitamin"

"It didn't change the colour of your drink?" Youngjae turned asking me now.

I shook my head then held the glass into my eye level "Definitely no" then put the glass back.

I could feel the 5 boys eyeing my drink as if it's something dangerous.

"Do you want it?" I pull out the crystal tube again and offer it to them "I am sure that Daniel won't mind this , right Fishu?"

Ailee nodded her head without looking at me, busy with her own food "My brother won't mind it, he already bought it again"

I then pass the tube to my left side, which is HImchan. He pull one pill out then break into two giving it to the person next to him, which is Zelo then pass the tube to Jepp.

"This colour remind me of horsehoe crab blood" Jepp held the tube on his eye level.

"The animal for endotoxin testing?" Youngjae chimed up.

"Yeah" he answered the pass the bottle to Jongup who sit next to him "Here"

"What does this Vitamin do?" Jongup asked as he observed the tube.

"Making you healthy" I answered shortly then took a bite of Minho's bread.