Chapter 17

Forbidden Love

AILEE POV

“AILEE YOU BETTER WAKE UP!”

I groaned and cover my ears with pillows.

“AILEE!!”

I roll my body around with my stomach flat on the bed.

“I guess she won't wake up”

I heard a low voice speaking. A man? I sit straight right away to see that TOP and Yuri looking at me. I squinted my eyes to them. WHAT THE HELL?

“Finally you wake up. Come on! It's work day!” Yuri groaned while throwing clothes at me.

I catched it rather effortlessly “What the hell are you doing here?” I darted my eyes to TOP. And this is my room we are talking about.

“Jiyong is outside also” he answered. Not really answering my question.

And then my bathroom door open slowly showing a guy only with towel warp on his waist. I throw a pillow at him “WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, LEEPPA?”

in the corner of my eyes, I saw TOP shocked expression. Leeppa looked at me and then darted his eyes to the 2 people in front of me.

“How did they actually come here?” He asked quiet amaze.

“I got her key, Seunghyun” Yuri answered.

“What?”

Our eyes darted to the confused and shocked TOP. Oh yeah.. I heard his name got Seunghyun too.

“Ailee-”

“Leeppa, just quickly wear a shirt. My eyes please” I cover my eyes and shake my head.

“You got things to explain” he said to me dangeroulsy as he grab his clothes.

I scoffed at him “Who you think you are? You're not even my brother” I hissed at him “I'm working today. Away from town. Explain it by yourself then”

He looked at me feeling all guilty why I just put my poker face. I don't care if both Yuri and TOP had to see this kind of high tension scene. I do not care at all. Because right now, I have to draw a line between my personal things and the things that he should know.

“Okay then, if you say so. I'm going back to Japan anyway” he answered.

I stand up, get the clothes and walk to the bathroom “Take care then” I muttered before I close the door. I sighed as I stepped into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I take a nicely warm shower relaxing my busy mind. After I finished my things, I went out from the bathroom with everyone eyes darted to me seeking for information. But they kept silent, didn't even say a thing.

“You three.. was in this silent? I couldn't hear anything from the bathroom” I said to them as I dry my hair with the towel.

“No, we are whispering” Yuri said sarcastically.

I scoffed and saw Leeppa walking to me and grab the towel from my hand. He stand in front of me with his back facing the two people.

“Your hand” he said noticing the scar.

“It's none of your business” I grab the towel back.

“Ailee” he called my name.

“Stop it” I glared at him.

He look at me defeatedly. He turn around and exit my bedroom leaving me with the two people. Not to say TOP Is eye'ing me intensely. This... Gonna be a long day.


 

NARRATOR POV

The dark aura and high tension didn't get unnoticed by Director Yang. He eye'd his boys and girls one by one and then turn his sight to the two sisters, Ailee and Yuri. The road been a little bumpy, but most of the time, he never heard both of the sisters voice. It's like as if they were never there. He sighed and lean his back on the sit brushing off all bad feelings.

Ailee close her eyes, never even once she open after she step into the bus. She took the front row seat with Yuri next to her. Both of them just put their bags below the seat and then lazily take a seat. The journey went with Ailee listening to musics with her earphone while Yuri with her headphone. The boys are getting dull trying to get both of the girls attention, while on the other hand, the 3 other girls trying to have fun by themselves.

“Yuri noona haven't spoken a word” Taeyang whispered to his seatmate, Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded and let out a sigh still keeping his eyes on Yuri figure. TOP who sat between them also sighed. What happened this morning already made his heart drop into the soil. He sighed and shake his head trying to erase the bad memories see'ing half boy inside Ailee's room. And not to say that they clearly have a relationship. He decided to move to the seat behind the two said girls.

“Ailee” TOP called her name.

Ailee shifted her gaze to the window next to her which reflected her and TOP image.

“You haven't say a thing at all”

Ailee rolled her eyes and look straight to the big window glass not far from her seat.

“Please say something”

Ailee shrugged and close her eyes again.

“Hey, come on”

Ailee didn't budge an inch.

“Ail-”

“TOP CAN YOU ING SHUT UP!” Yuri shouted making him startled. He guess that Yuri had he same bad mood too.

The whole bus went silent and look at Yuri.

“Finally you let out your voice” Jiyong commented and stand in front of her leaning his body to the rail.

“I swear I will scratch that face of yours if you didn't move from my sight” Yuri hissed.

Ailee close her eyes as if nothing happened.

“Hey, chill a little okay” Jiyong answer softly.

“What do you want, JIYONG?”

“Let's talk”

“Can you see I'm not in the mood to talk?”

“Hey, we are partner”

“So?”

Director Yang just stayed silent listening to what happened inside the bus. He massage his temples. Yuri is known to be a very professional model. She won't let any feeling hindering her job. It was as if she was an autopilot robot. Ailee? He didn't know much about her. What he knew, she did a great job as a swimsuit model in NJ.

“Excuse me, what did you just say?” Yuri raise her voice.

“I said, let's make a bet. If you win, you can ask me do whatever you want. And if I win, it's the other way around”

“I will make you regret that you ever challenge me”

“We'll see” Jiyong smirked and then get back to his seat with a victory smile.

“I swear I will swipe that smile on yours if you ever hurt my sister again” Ailee muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear it “I do know my own reputation for mostly hurting people”

TOP sighed. This is going to be a long long day for real. Jiyong become stiffed. After what he had through, he surely is scared with Ailee. Even though she is younger, she sure have an intimidating aura around her.

**

As they arrived in Busan, it was already near the sunset when they arrived the crew quickly set up their cameras while the models taking a rest time inside the cottage near the beach.. TOP help Ailee bring her bags as he walk next to her. Both of them still in silence.

“Ailee, are you somehow angry with me?”

“No” Ailee answered without looking at him.

“Why are you in deep silence?”

“I didn't talk much”

“But now you are talking”

She stopped and look at him “Your point is?”

“I'm just asking you not to ignore me” TOP looked straight into her eyes.

She sighed and smiled at him “I will try. Come on, I have to change my clothes for the photo session”

With that she continue her steps as TOP followed her behind with all smiles. Because he knew, he is the first person in that day seeing her smile. TOP put her bag on the living room and then left climbing upstair seeing the bedrooms. She looked around at the big cottage, which made of wood that she was in. She loves the old wood. It's just seems like a fairy tale place. She flop herself to the sofa and close her eyes again. She heard the footsteps and voices chatting happily getting neared. She guess it was the 2NE1 girls. She just stayed there in silent.

“She is nice” she heard a high pitched voice. Dara maybe.

“Yeah, she is beautiful. I wish I could be like her. She didn't have to diet and all” This one a little deeper. Lee Chaerin maybe.

“Yuri is really a profesional one. Look at the way she walk. It's so authorative” another voice commented. Park Bom.

Ailee smiled and then grab her things and walk fastly upstair seeking for her room. She quickly slide into the bathroom changing her clothes. TOP who saw the familiar figure shook his head and then stand outside her door. He look at the window and saw his friends already gathered around at the beach with the staff. He heard the door openned and he saw Ailee wearing a short flowery summer dress. Her hair is a little bit dissheveld, but it only make her look more y. She put aside her shoes and then look at him.

She smiled playfully “Waiting for me?”

“Yeah” He stood up “That dress look good on you”

“Thanks” Ailee turn around without asnwering him making him sigh. He thought that after his attempt, she will finally let him into her world again. But he was wrong.

They arrived at the shore and joining the others. The three 2NE1 girls giving a stern look at Ailee and Yuri. But they just ignore it.

“The photo theme will be the start. This will be our first page. We will take both of you and your partner natural expression of introducing yourself. And then we will be having a group picture”

This is hard... Ailee thought in her mind. She's never been good at it.

“Okay, how about the leader and his couple first?”

Yuri and Jiyong have this fiery eyes when they heard their names being called by the photographer. Jiyong and Yuri look at each other and then look away. Yuri quickly walk to the water and just walk really slowly looking softly at Jiyong.

Jiyong was taken aback and he unconciously started walking to her “Hey” he pat her shoulder making her look at him. By now, they are standing side by side.

“Hey” She answered softly while looking straight to his eyes.

“Yuri” he muttered.

“Who are you?” the girl chuckled.

“Wh...what?” Jiyong look at her confusedly.

“I'm just joking” Yuri shrug but still keeping her smile “Kwon Yuri”

“Wow! I just know you have the same surname as me”

“Really?”

“Yeah, mine is Kwon Jiyong”

“Ooooh~ Dragon”

“And you witch”

Yuri glared at him right away “Jerk”

“WITCH”

and then soon the conversation turn into some cursing and trash talking.

“Have you even seen yourself? At least i'm a girl and I got some toned abs. Unlike your skinny limping body!”

“Really? You look like a hulk!”

“And you look like some fish get poisioned!”

Ailee shake her head looking at how her sister arguing, not to say happily. That's quiet a change of mood. She look at the photographer who smiled at the two object in front of him. Well, at least one person is happy.


 

**

AILEE POV

After a while, the photographer decided to take my scene. I just shrugged and walk to the water aimlessly. My feet touch the soft sand that slowly felt heavy. The water touch my feet and then went up to my waist as I go further. My dress is a bit drenched by now. I stop at one spot and look up to the sky that now getting darker by each second. The deep orange color brushes the sky mixing with the deep rose and lavender color. The sun slowly going down by the seconds as I wonder why did I take this job again? Where no one is a friend, all there is to be a business. I shake my head and felt warm arms pulling me back causing my back to lean on something.... firm but soft.

“Are you gonna swim or what?” a rusty deep voice came behind me.

I look up and saw the same Minty hair standing behind me with his arms warping around my shoulder securing me not to go any further.

“It felt relaxing. The sun is about to go down. I love seeing the reflection” I turn my sight back to the water that now reflecting the color of the sun.

“Yuri , you , and water. What's up with you two exactly”

I tilt my head a little “We are mermaids”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, we are cool right?”

He chuckled “Then I must be your prince charming”

I scowled “The prince is kinda ugly. I'm not interested really”

“Hey! Did you just say I'm ugly?????!”

I turn around and look at him “I said the prince is ugly”

“BUT I AM THE PRINCE” he clutched his chest dramatically.

I rolled my eyes “Who says you're the prince?”

“But you are the mermaid”

I thought for a while “You're the crab”

He step back and started walking horizontally like a crab “WHAT THE HELL? HOW AM I A CRAB?”

I laughed seeing his funny way of proving that he is the crab.

“SEE SEE?” he made his hand like it's a clamp “BAM BAM BAM”

I laughed out hard seeing his funny expression.

 

 

 

 

____________________________

note: I'm sorry i'm so bad at descriptive thing. I will try to get it better. oh anyway.. the crab idea came from this