C h a o s.

M o r e T h a n F r i e n d s.

By ; Lucifer [:)]

Yay. 9 Subscribers. And I think like four comments. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Ga Yun's Point of View


Fortunately enough, SHINee wasn't waiting for me in my classroom. Phew.

That made me relieved. I let out a calming breath as I returned to my seat. Iseul threw a paper ball at me, hitting my head.

"YAH! What was that for?!" I snapped at the girl, who was two seats behind me.

She stuck her tongue out at me, signaling for me to read the message concealed inside of the paper ball.

I pouted, bending down to pick it up. I unrolled it and placed it in my lap, warily watching Mrs. Shim. She was out of it anyways. It was crazy in here with people running back and forth and screaming.

Didn't she care about discipline? I guess not.

'WTF took u so longgg~~??' it read in neat Korean.

I immediately wrote a short reply. 'Tell u l8r.'

I tossed it back, barely missing the boy in front of her's head.

I didn't want to see her reaction, since I knew it would be negative. She really hated to wait, and everyone knew it. It was amazing how we were besties too. Heh heh.

Abruptly, the bell rang for lunch to begin. Yes! I was starving!

Everyone cheered, piling out of the classroom. Okay... weirdos.

Iseul hurriedly caught up with me, grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door with her. I barely managed to grab my bag!

"Yun-ah, what happened? Tell meeee~~!" she whined as we joined the shortest lunch line.

"Tell you later! Let's get some food! I'm dying of hunger!" I complained, changing the subject. She muttered something under her breath as we got our trays and collected our food.

"Why the hell are the lines so short today?" I asked, amazed at how fast the line went.

Iseul shrugged, finding a table for us to sit at. We were shortly joined by our friends, Lee Jaeho and Kim Mi Yoon. They were dating from the looks of it.

"You guys are dating?!" Iseul exclaimed, wide-eyed at their affection towards each other.

"Pssh yeah," Mi Yoon spat. "Joking! Yes!" She added with a laugh.

She was known to be the joker in our group. And a really lovable one too.

"Really?" I said, not believing what I heard.

"Yes!" Jaeho confirmed, sitting down with a basketball tucked under his arm. Iseul nudged me in the arm, giving me a sneaky look. This didn't appear too good.

Park Iseul, age sixteen. She was insane but still my best friend. She always stuck with me no matter what. She may seem like a total diva, but she's nice. I guess.

Deciding not to involve myself with her scandals, I stood up.

"I'm going to the restroom," I announced, yawning.

"Okay!" Mi Yoon chirped, taking a huge bite out of her hamburger.

"Sure. I'll watch your food," Jaeho offered, getting a glare from Mi Yoon. Cute couple.

"Hey! You better tell me why you were late when you come back!" Iseul warned, taking a sip out of her apple juice cup.

"Okay, okay," I promised, walking away. I took a look around the whole cafeteria. Not much people around. How weird! Where was everybody?

I decided to push that thought aside as I entered the Ladies' room. There were two girls in there, appearing very giddy about something.

"Oh my gosh, did you see Jonghyun's hair? He's so FREAKING hot," one of them gasped.

"Yeah, but Minho's hotter," the other one replied, filing her fingernails.

"Where'd you see SHINee?" I queried, interested. I thought I was the only one who got to see them! (And totally make a fool out of myself...)

"They're out in the auditorium. Didn't you hear?" the first girl answered.

"Nope. Thanks though," I nodded. I entered the stall, in deep thought. Should I go out to the auditorium or what?

F i v e  M i n u t e s  L a t e r . . .

"Come on! Spill the beans already! I'm dying of curiosity," Iseul wailed as I returned to the table. Jaeho and Mi Yoon were already gone, so she was a loner there. I didn't point it out, in fear that she would yell at me. Haha.

I smiled, narrating my whole experience with SHINee earlier. I added in the details about SHINee in the auditorium, just for the heck of it. She seemed really interested in it. I think.

"Let's go get Mr. Peanut back!!" she cried out, dragging me to the auditorium. I did not have the chance to eat! Oh well. There was no stopping Iseul.

I tailed behind her, pouting.

We entered the extremely loud and crowded place, amazed by how many people were grouped up in here. Even teachers were stopping by to get a peek of the pop idols.

I immediately saw the five gorgeous guys up on stage, talking and waving to their devoted fangirls.

I mean, I was a fangirl too, but not an obvious and really outgoing one. I really admired SHINee, not just for their looks. Their dancing and singing skills were incredible. I think Key's an MC too. I'm fairly certain Taemin acts. [:D]

"Hey! Onew has your elephant!" Iseul cried, alerting me.

"Huh? Oh my gosh!" I gasped, seeing Onew with Mr. Peanut placed on his head.

"Let's get him now!" she boldly said, marching through the crowd.

But before we could get close enough, Key spotted me and smiled.

"Yah! Come over here!" he called out, waving me excitedly over. Everyone's gaze landed on me, and the room became still. I felt really self-conscious as I made my way over.

"Here's your elephant," he grinned, taking the plushie off of Onew's head.

"Nuu, I want it!" Taemin protested, grabbing for it. Minho held him back, being the one with the height advantage. Jonghyun smacked Taemin's arm lightly, muttering something I couldn't pick up, while Onew just watched the maknae intently.

Key bent down to hand me Mr. Peanut. I respectfully thanked him, accepting my toy back. I must have made so many Antis right now. Heh heh.

After that was done with, SHINee completely ignored me and began doing what they were doing earlier with their fans. Great.

And I secretly believed that something interesting would actually happen for once.

Maybe it would.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done :)

Comment && Subscribe <3